Yes, Forever

Precious Memories

 

A/N: For the lack of information purposes, I  won’t add in Jongin’s Sisters.  If I knew their names, I would have though.

 

Do you know their/ her name?

 

Enjoy (:

::::::::::::::::

Flashback

 

“I can’t believe your parents actually let you come with us.” Jongin smiled as he looked at you. You nodded your head as you grinned at him. You were surprised as well that the step-mother also let go to camping with Jongin and his family. You weren’t really fond of camping, but since it takes you three hours away from your nagging step-mother, you were fine with it.

 

“I seriously don’t know how they agreed.”  You said as you looked at Kim Jongin who was sitting next to you in the back seat of the car. “But I’m not complaining.”

 

“Even though I know you don’t like going camping,” Jongin started  “Thanks for coming with us.”

The radio played lightly as Jongin’s father  lip-synced to the song while Jongin’s mother slept beside him. You looked out the window as the car approached Busan’s camping area.  The vast area was completely empty, except for the tall green trees and a couple bushes randomly  placed around the ground. You checked around the parking lot and tilted your head at Jongin.

 

“A-are you sure we’re allowed to be here?” You asked him. He scrunched his nose and gave a nod. “Are you positive, cause it’s-“

 

“Because it’s so isolated?” He finished your sentence. You nod. “Yeah, we found this place out a couple of years ago. We actually like the isolation.”

 

You raised your eyebrows at him and shrugged your shoulders. “Whatever floats your boat.” You both exited the car and went to the trunk of the car to help Jongin’s dad with some of the belongings.

 

Jongin’s dad placed a long bag in Jongin’s arms. He smiled at both of us. “Now Jongin, show _______ how to set up a tent.”  Jongin grinned at his father  as he smiled back at him and ruffled his hair.

 

“Neh, Appa.” He said. His dad nodded, proud of his son and shooed us away to fix the tent.

 

:::::::::::

 

You looked at the huge tent in front of you and blinked expressionless. You tilted your head and  placed both hands on top of your head.

“I still can’t believe that this big tent came from that bag!” You  said astonished . Jongin shook his head at you in disappointment.

 

“Weren’t you even listening to me?” He asked as he hammered the last stake in place.

 

You rolled your eyes.

 

“It was kind of hard to understand if you didn’t let me do anything.” You said as you  ped the tent open and took off your shoes. “How could I when your teaching consists of,’ first do this, then do that, don’t forget this, oh and that!’ ” You mimicked your best friend as you sat down on the sleeping bags placed on the tent floor.

 

Jongin poked his head inside the tent. “Well, excuse me for trying to teach  you, miss!” You stuck your tongue out at him as he mimicked you.

 

You reached for his arm and pulled him inside the tent. You both laid down on the sleeping bags. Surprisingly, it was very comfortable. You never knew sleeping bags were comfortable.

 

“This isn’t so bad.” You say as you looked up at the tent ceiling that had the sun shining down.

 

“See, I told you.” Jongin  laid on his side, looking at your face under the sunlight. You didn’t notice because had your eyes closed.

 

“Whatever.” You said and turned your body towards Jongin. You opened your eyes and quickly met the eyes of Jongin inches away from you. You pressed back and furrowed your eyes at him. “Yah! What’s with you?”

 

“Wah, Nothing.” He smiled. He laid back on his back as if nothing happened. “ It’s not soo bad here.”

 

“It’s not so bad because we’re still in the tent.” You said bluntly. “Out there is a cruel world with bugs, animals and crawling things.”

 

“Well, it won’t be that bad.”

 

“What makes you say that?” You asked him. Now he was he one closing his eyes , head towards the ceiling.

 

“Because we’ve got each other to battle this cruel world together”

 

You smiled the exact smile as he kept on his face. “Forever?” You ask him.

 

“Yes, forever.”

 

It was simple as that.

 

End of Flashback.

 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::