Wear It, and think of me

Precious Memories

 

Flashback

The blind fold covered your eyes as your best friend pulled you by one of your hands, leading you to an unfamiliar place. Kim Jongin stopped, making you jerk back. He smirked at you and let your hand go.

“Wait one moment.” He said softly as his voice began to feel distant. You were worried, you hated surprises, but since it was Jongin doing the surprise, you trusted him. Anxious, you played with your fingers and stood there awkwardly, waiting for Jongin to come get you and take off your blind fold.

The breeze felt cool through your hair and just as you felt goosebumps appear on your arms, a blanket was placed around your shoulders. You smiled, knowing it was Jongin. He placed his hands on the blindfold and lifted it off your head.

You dazzled at the sight of the beautiful scenery in front of you. Going to the beach at nighttime was one of the things you wanted to do. There was no one around, except for you and Jongin. Your heard the waves crash and the seagulls soar. It was such a beautiful sight.

Music startled playing and you took notice of Jongin feet away in front of you in a stance position. As his cue started, he danced. His moves were so swift; his feet were so light on the sand. You watched him with the biggest smile on your face.

He had never danced in front of you before. You were so touched and happy to have a best friend like him. As he stopped, he panted and smiled at you.

“Happy Birthday _______” He said out of breath “My first choreograph is dedicated for you.”

You smiled and ran up to hug him. “Thank you, Jongin-ah. I’ll never forget this” He placed a hand on the back of your head. You longed for his soft touch.

“Here” He finally said. You let go of him and looked at the little box in his hand. You held out your hands one on top of the other. He shrugged his shoulders, embarrassed ,“It’s nothing, but my mom told me girls like necklaces.”

You opened the box, revealing a beautiful silver necklace:

You held it up, “It’s beautiful. I’ll keep it forever, okay?” He pressed a smile and nodded. He took the necklace from your hand and unhooked it. You lifted your hair as he placed it around your neck.

Jongin backed up and looked at you, giving you a thumbs up, “It suits you. Now whenever you wear it, you’ll think of me, araso?”

“Araso, Kim Jongin.”

 

End of flashback

::::::::

 

Hello guys! I just really want to thank you for subscribing. The next part of the chapter will be updated soon. So stay tuned!