The Group

To be loved

~Kyuhyun~

He was board. He was going to play Starcraft marathon and beat all his hyungs today. Now he had to practice with a new group. He held his paper with side down wondering if he should flip it over and decide his fate.

“If you have a blank paper you are not in any group and will have the day off today. There will be 21 of you with a shape on your paper. Get into the groups of seven that match up with your symbol and go to your practice room where you will get further instrucitons.” Lee Sooman said.

Yes, he might be able to play starcraft! Blank paper. Blank. Blank. He prayed as he flipped it over…. And saw a blue star. Dam it! He needed to past the next level and now how was he going to accomplish that. He glanced over at the other crazy idols running around waving their papers in the air. Laughing, crying, or arguing. Others were trying to beg Lee Sooman to change the groups. Amateurs he thought.  

“Mr. Sooman?” Kyuhyun slyly asked. “I have been in many sub groups before like Super Junior M, Super Junior K.R.Y, SM the Ballad. I was wondering if I could give my paper to an errr… unfortunate idol that got a blank paper. This would be an amazing chance for someone to gain more training from a sub group. Training I already have.”

“Sorry Kyuhyun. The groups have been made. You can play Starcraft later. Go to your group.” Lee Sooman said with a smile as he walked out of the room while idols ran after him begging to change their paper.  

“But I want to be with Taemin!” Sulli wined as she pulled on Lee Sooman’s sleeve as he walked out of the door leaving many idols happy, dejected, and nervous. Great now he had a new group. Wait! Didn’t Lee Sooman say only the best group would make the final sub group? Then Kyuhyun knew what to do. Sabotage his group.

~Krystal~

Look who I have in my group. Cheerful choding Yoona. Smart mature Seohyun. Quite cute Luhan. Dancing Machine Kai. Evil starcraft lover Kyhyun. And….. flaming charisma/ noona killer Minho? Great. At least Jessica isn’t in my group Krystal thought. She loved her sister and hated her at the same time. Who was Krystal? Jessica’s sister. That is all that she was known by. Everyone else had their own image and their own style and personality.

“Krystal. Minho. Kyuhyun!” Yoona yelled across the room. “The bottom of Luhan’s paper says he’s the leader and we can use room 312 for practice! I’m so excited are you?”

“No.” Mumbled Krystal as she saw Jessica walk away happily with her group. Jessica’s group was Taeyeon, Onew, Tao, Siwon, Amber, Taemin, and of course her beautiful sister. Her sisters group was better than them in many ways. They had better singers. Better dancers. Jessica gets everything Krystal thought. She walked dejectedly with her new group. Maybe her new group could beat Jessica’s? She knew f(x) never could beat SNSD. Everything was about Girls Generation. F(x) was just SNSD sister group that would never be better than them. Krystal tried and tried to improve her singing, dancing, and even English, but no matter what someone in SNSD was better. It didn’t help that f(x) was hopelessly underrated and SM seemed to favor her Unnie’s group 

She knew she shouldn’t be complaining and try her beast to make herself her own individual, but no. All she did was complain. She glanced around at her group. They had decent vocals, dancers, and eye candy, but whatever Krystal did never seemed enough to be able to be on par with her sister. Her vocals? Okay. Her dancing? Okay. What was she? Who was she? She vowed she would try really hard with this new sub group. She just had do something right for once. Once they got to the room they saw the other sub group made up of Victoria, Key, Leeteuk, Yuri, Yesung, Hyoyeon, and Kris. Another great group they had to compete with. At least it was only two groups they had to compete with.

“Hey this is our room!” Kai said to group.

“No! Our paper said to go to this room!” Leeteuk answered.

“So did ours!” She said. She needed practice. She wanted to do something to show for once she could be better than her sister.

“We could share.” Luhan said in a soft voice.

“NO!” She yelled along with half the other idols.

“Let’s just wait until they are done practicing and practice after them.” Kyuhyun said in a board tone.

“But!!..” Was all she said before they were all pushed out and locked out of the room. They walked to the cafeteria and stood around awkwardly waiting for someone to talk.

“Way to give in Kyu!” Kai said in a frustrated tone. Krystal agreed. They need to practice and start their training now. She was desperate. She knew that, but at least she was trying.

“I didn’t give in. I just set our practice time. Bye.” Kyuhyun said as he walked away back to the Super Junior dorm.

“Wait Kyu! Where are you going we have to get our concept! We stil have to pick our song! KYU!” She shouted as he walked around the corner.

“Leave him.” Yoona said while rolling her eyes. “I’ll talk to him later. He’s really moody when he misses his starcraft.”

“We can start planning our concept and everything right now.” Minho said.

“I think we should stay away from a cutesy image, because it’s already overused. I think our song should be an already popular one since it will make the fans like us more and….” Seohyun interjected as they sat down in the cafeteria.

“Luhan is the leader.” Yoona pointed out. “And no way we should talk about this with an empty stomach. Can I go get food?”

“Fine.” Seohyun agreed.

“I’ll go with you.” Kai and Luhan said at the same time and walked over to her.

“Okay.” Seohyun said. Krystal wished Seohyun was the leader. She was precise and good at making decisions. Why was Luhan the leader? He was too nice! Krystal thought.

“I think a more mature image would be better.” Seohyun said again.

“I agree. More like The Boys than Gee. Lucifer than Replay. Electric shock than Chu.” Minho agreed immediately. They mussed over songs until they saw Kai and Luhan walking over with gigantic plates of food. It looked like they were trying to compete who could hold the most food.

“Yoona! We are trying to beat other groups not get fat!” Seohyun chided.

“We were hungry noona!” Kai rebutted as he started eating a bowl of pasta.

“I want some!” Minho said while grabbing a bowl of pasta, but it toppled over onto Seohyun’s lap. “Seohyun! I am so sorry! I didn’t mean it!” Minho said while trying to pick pasta off the floor and wipe Seohyun’s shirt with a napkin.”

“It’s fine.” Seohyun signed as she brushed off his hand and walked off to the bathroom.

“You are such a ditzy person.” Yoona giggled as she started helping Minho clean up the floor. This was the group she had to work with. Krystal closed her eyes and prayed something would go right.

 

~Minho~

He screwed up. The one girl his charisma and killer similes didn’t work on probably hated him. The one girl he crushed on he spilled pasta all over. He didn’t know why he liked Seohyun. She was straight forward and blunt. He shot a smile at Krystal as she handed him a napkin. Krystal blushed. Why did Seohyun stare at him when he flashed that smile at her? Why was he so awkward? Couldn’t he for once use his fake charisma noona killer persona and get a reaction from her. A good one.

“Well we should get back to our concept.” Seohyun said returning from the bathroom.

“I think mature is good.” He said. Whenever she said something he agreed. Why? He didn’t even know what he was agreeing to half the time.

“I don’t know. Gee was cutesy and was a huge hit.” Kai said. “Anyway some people are good at cutesy.” Kai glanced at Yoona. Minho didn’t know why he was known as the noona killer and play boy. Kai should be known as that. He flirted with all the girls in the company and practically had all the girls in his palm. Minho’s noona charm was all an illusion. He knew if he kept up that look Seohyun would probably never like him anyway. Everyone in the company knew he was still awkward Minho.

“I think we should do an Exo song.” Krystal said thinking hard. “I mean they just debuted and were a success. There songs are still current, but fresh.”

“Or we could do Sorry Sorry. It was huge hit.” Seohyun said.

“I think we should do Sorry Sorry.” Minho said. Wait what? He didn’t want to do Sorry Sorry. Uggg Seohyun the things you make me say. Minho thought.

“I don’t know it’s kind of overdone Seo. Exo Mama is more vocally challenging and the dancing is impressive.” Yoona said with full of Jell-O.

“But…” Seohyun started.

“OOooo! Mama is perfect! We could wear the flashy silver, black, and gold outfits. It’s a very eye catching song.” Krystal said.

“I think a Super Junior song would be better.” Seohyun muttered again with her arms crossed.

“You’re not thinking it through Unni.” Krystal said. “We have to do something new and inventive if we want to win.”

“You’re not the leader.” Whoa.

“Neither are you.”  Wow. This is going kind of far. He agreed with Krystal, but he wanted to say that Seohyun was right. He wanted to say something, but he knew whatever he would say would be wrong.

“Both of you aren’t the leader! Luhan is.” Yoona piped up.

“Well leader lead.” Kai said with a smirk.

“I… uh…” Luhan mumbled.

“Why is Luhan the leader? He can’t do anything! Uggg we have to practice now! We have to win!” Krystal screeched standing up looking like she might hit someone.

“Whoa! Why do you want to win so badly?” Minho asked Krystal.

“I just…. I …. I just need too!” She remarked as she sat back down.

“I think I should be leader.” Seohyun said.

“Your too Super Junior biased.” Krystal taunted. “Isn;t your crush in Super Junior?”
“What? No!.... I…!!!” Seohyun stutter. Wait she likes someone in Super Junior? Minho thought sadly.

“Shut UP! Luhan is leader. Let him lead.” Yoona said while flicking Jell-O at both of them.

“Let the almighty leader speak.” Kai smirked.

“I…… I think we should do Mama, because it is more recent and has not been covered yet.” Luhan mumbled looking down.
“I agree!” Yoona said.

“Unni!” Seohyun said.

“If Yoona agrees I agree!” Kai said with a smile at Yoona.

“Me too!” Krystal intervened trying to take the green Jell-O out of her hair.

“Why am I even in this group? No wonder Kyuhyun left.” Seohyun said while rolling her eyes and stalking out of the cafeteria. 

“Wait Seo!” Minho said as he ran to try and catch up with her. Please fake charisma don’t fail me now!

Sorry this Chapter is kinda boring, but I gotta intro all the characters  so be patient! Anyway Kyu's Ch is xtreamly short... well .. because hes kyu. He is impatient and evil (thats y i <3 him.) He despretly does not want to be in the gorup and might do something... evil.. to mess up his group. Krystal. Poor krystal is been overshaddowed all her life. She think this new sub group is like a chance for her to shine over her sister. She feels like nobody really care bout who she REALLY is and just about who here sister is. Minho. He is a very weird awalkward boy who likes Seo. His charasamatic noona killer look is just a look. He really likes Seo but always manages to mess it up with her (pasta incident) I put minor Luyoonkai in there for u guys... dont worry the drama is still coming! Please write your opinions b/c im new at this!