A change

To be loved

Practice Day 8

~Kyuhyun~

He had accomplished what he wanted. The group was over with. Everyone agreed that after Krystal stormed out. He got what he wanted. He didn’t have to see Seohyun, Minho, or…. Krystal anymore. But why did he feel so guilty and sad?

He was glad the group wasn’t going to work. He was. He had to be.

~Yoona~

She watched as the blood rushed down the drain in shapeless swirls. Pretty swirls she thought. She looked back up at the mirror. She saw a haggard, unkempt, scared girl. Not the perfect girl she was known as. Her best friend, no wait sister, said she was deformed. A . A tease.

The words had swirled around Yoona’s head all night and one word was etched into her skin. A word that she truly was. A monster. It was now etched into her skin in a ragged scar. She quickly covered it with a band aid. A really big band aid with smiley faces all over it. She glanced down at it before giving a small smile that quickly wavered.

“Unni! Lets talk! I need to talk to you!” She heard Seohyun yelling while knocking on the door. I don’t need to talk to you though. I finally know what you’re really thinking.

“You have been saying that since your practice yesterday Seo. What happened?” She heard Tiffany say in a worried voice. Everything. The end of our group happened. Maybe even the end of me.

“After practice Yoona went straight to our room and locked me out! I had to sleep on the couch! What happened?” She heard Yuri say with concern flooding her voice.

“Did you do something? Are you guys fighting?” She heard Taeyeon say. “Do I need to go and fix your group up?”

“We can handle it within our own group.” Seohyun said in a cold voice. Yoona heard soft footsteps away from the door.

“Unni! They left. Please let me talk to you!” Seohyun pleaded. Yoona would have given in to that voice and pleading before, but not now. She heard the doorbell ring and heard Seohyun run away to answer the door.

“Oh! Uh.. Kai and Luhan. What are you doing here?” She heard Yuri ask.

“Kai! Luhan! Get Unni out of the bathroom! Please I have to talk to her!” She heard Seohyun plead.

“Seo. Maybe you shouldn’t talk to her right now.” Luhan said in a soft voice.

“Or us.” She heard Kai grunt as she slowly opened up the door pulling on a large hoodie that covered her… deformities. She glanced out at both of them wondering why they were there.

“We just came here to talk to Yoona too.” Luhan murmured.

“For some reason Luhan was freaking out the whole night because something about you permanently scaring her.” Kai said sharply sending a glare to Seohyun who immediately recoiled.

“What did you do Seo?” Tiffany squeaked.

“Sorry this is between our group. We will get Yoona and will be leaving.” Luhan polity said before going to the bathroom and saw Yoona peeking out. “Come on.”

He nudged her and pulled her out while tears filled her eyes again. She felt Kai run over and pull her into a hug as he dragged her out the door while she saw her other members staring at them with wide eyes. Sunny started to walk forward, but Taeyeon stopped her as Yoona felt her legs give way and she felt herself falling. Kai picked her up bridal style and kept walking.

“Their group will need to learn how to work on its own.” Taeyeon said with a sad nod to herself.

Kai carried her out the door and down the stairs before she tapped him and he looked down. She gave him a reassuring half smile before standing up shakily as she saw Kai and Luhan looking at her in concern and Seohyun looked at her with eyes filled with guilt, but also anger.

“Yoona we are going to the company car. Do you think you can make it their?” Luhan said softly.

“Stop talking to her like she’s five. She is a grown woman.” Kai said back with a small glare before putting his arm around her waist to support her as they all walked to the car silently.

“What are we doing here? Are you all going to start yelling at me again?” Seohyun spat as they continued down the stairs. “I am not in a mood to be ridiculed.”

“I don’t know. Minho called a meeting.” Luhan said while they all sat into the car.

“Minho?” Seohyun said in a quiet voice her eyes betraying some hurt.

“Yeah. Minho. They guy you pretended to date.” Yoona snarled. Minho. How much pain was he in? If she felt like a part of her was being cut off then he must be suffocating on just oxygen.

“Yoona.” Luhan said softly.

“Let her speak her mind. She was just called a and deformed by her best friend.” Kai hissed back before they all lapsed into silence. She turned and looked at Seohyun.

“You said you wanted to talk to me. Talk.” She said coldly before they all turned and saw the car door open to see an angry Kyuhyun, a drunk Krystal, and an oddly determined Minho.

~Minho~

Minho wondered if this is what puppets felt like. Used, controlled, and replaceable. He was just her puppet and now she had no use for him anymore. Four things he was for sure of.

One: He had zero feelings for Seohyun

Two: The last eight days might have been the happiest and saddest days of his life.

Three: The group was not over. It wasn’t going to end just because he was gullible and because he loved someone.

Four: He wouldn’t act like a victim crying and drowning in self-pity the whole time. No. He would grow from this. He would show everyone he wouldn’t be broken. Not by this.

The group was something that could have worked. Something that would have to work. Something that Krystal, Yoona, Kai, Luhan, and he wanted to work. They all needed the group to work for different reasons. He didn’t know the others reasons, but he needed it for redemption. They had two days left, but he knew they could pull it off.

He had already sent Kai and Luhan to get Yoona and Seohyun.  He would have to get Kyuhyun and Krystal. It would be hard. Kyuhyun seemed fine with the group ending and it looked as if Krystal gave up. No. If he learned anything about Krystal these last eight days it was that she never gave up. He would just need to give her something to fight for again.

Minho decided to get Kyuhyun first since he could help persuade Krystal later. He stumbled up to the Super Junior dorm before taking a deep breath before knocking on the door.

“What are you doing here?” A shocked looking Kyuhyun said after he opened the door. “Finally decide to knock? I still can’t get into my computer you know.”

“We are going to make the group work.” Minho said with a determined glare.

“Why try? Are you ready to face Seohyun?” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Someone persuaded me that winning and letting go of things that I shouldn’t be a part of are important. You said that. Remember? You told me that during the day we were recording. How important is winning to you now? You are not a part of me and Seohyuns situation, so let go of it and follow me.” He said while gritting his teeth and pulling Kyuhyun over to the F(x) dorm.

“The person who told me that gave up. So I guess winning isn’t that important to her. The only reason I would want to win was because she wanted it so badly.” Kyuhyun said resisting Minho’s grasp on his arm.

“Who? Krystal told you that?” Minho said surprised.

“Yeah. Duh. Who else gave up first on our group yesterday?” Kyuhyun said rolling his eyes.

“Well we need to win. Not just for her, but for ourselves.” He said as they reached the dorm. “Are you in?”

“You think I want to win?” Kyuhyun said with a scoff.

“No. I don’t think you do, but you will for her.” Minho said quietly. Kyuhyun would do it for her. He had to. Their group wouldn’t be completed without him.

“What?” Kyuhyun said with a confused frown.

“For Krystal, Seohyun, and Yoona.” Minho mumbled.

“What?”

“You will try to try and prove yourself to Seohyun, you will do it for Krystal who you now share a bond for, and you will pretend to do it for Yoona who you have a so called crush on.” Minho said his voice rising. “You probably don’t even like Yoona. Are you sad you just hurt her?”

“What. Prove it.” Kyuhyun crossing his arms.

“You never showed care for Yoona. Ever. So do it for Seohyun and Krystal, but just make sure you stop hurting Yoona.” He spat.

“What do you care? You loved Seohyun and she dumped you. Minho she used you! You fight with Krystal almost every moment of the day and you barely know Yoona! Why make this group work?” Kyuhyun shouted back.

“Because I need to win too.” He said before roughly knocking on the F(x) dorm door.

“Coming! Hey…. Oh.. Minho…” Luhan said as she opened the door her smile quickly fading.

“Hey… err can I talk to Krystal?” He said quietly.

“Krystal?” Luhan squeaked. “Well, she hasn’t been responding to any of us since yesterday. Usually Vic would fix this, but she was away all day yesterday with her group so…. Minho help her! She is getting more depressed!”

Minho pushed open the door and walked inside to see a very shocking looking Krystal sprawled on the couch. Her make up was smeared and her hair was a mess, but even like that she was pretty.

“Krystal we got to go.” He said softly while pulling her up.

“Wha? Where are we going?” Krystal mumbled. “Where is Vic Umma? I need Vic Umma!”

“Why does she look drunk?” Kyuhyun asked Luna.

“Because she is?” Luhan said quietly.

“You let her drink?” Kyuhyun said angrily as he got a glass of water and passed it to a half dead looking Krystal.

“Mmmm… thank you Kyu… Kyuhyunnnnn. Kyu why does the last part of your name the same as Seohyun’s? Hmmmm???” Krystal slurred as Minho sighed and picked her up and carried her out of the dorm.

“Wait where are you going?” He heard Luna scream as he shut the door and started walking faster down the stairs.

“Wait!” He heard Kyuhyun say as he caught up. “What are you doing Minho? She needs rest!”

“She would want to group to get back together as soon as possible too.” Minho said as he continued.

“Minho-shi?” He heard Krystal mumble.

“What’s with the –shi part?” He asked. He glanced over at Kyuhyun who was silently laughing.

“Minho-shi?” She asked again.

“Yeah?”

“Put me down really quickly!” She yelled as she jumped out of his arms and ran to a potted plant to puke.

“Well at least it’s not on you.” Kyuhyun said while he walked over and patted Krystal’s back.

“The room is still spinning!” He heard her moan as he sighed and walked over.

“It’s okay. Want to go back to sleep?” He heard Kyuhyun murmur softly back.

“No. Need to finish… the.. group..” He heard her mutter in between throwing up.

“You don’t need to do this.” Kyuhyun said.

“I do.” She said straightening up and wiping as she stood up and straightened her shirt. “Where are we going?”

“Welcome back Krystal.” Minho said holding in his laugher.

“Shut up. I was only a little drunk.” She said as she took a couple of wobbly steps before Kyuhyun picked her up.

“Aren’t you hung over?” Kyuhyun asked concerned.

“No. I never get hung over. I just throw up and I’m fine.” Krystal said. “So where are we going and what’s this with getting back the group together?”

“I am going to fix the group.” Minho said with a determined grimace before turning back around and walked toward the company car.

“Whoa… Minho what happened to you?” He heard Krystal huff as he quickened his pace.

“Nothing. Just fixing something I messed up.” He responded in a determined voice as he opened the car door.

HEY!

Sorry I decided to split day 8 into two parts... yeahhh sorry bout that... anyways this ch is not as much drama but you see a change in Minho. He becomes more like Krystal and Krystal becomes more like him...

Yoona just like broke when Seohyun let out her true feelings, but you can see that Seo is truley sorry. It seems that Kai is starting to really like Yoona huh :) hehe