A Day Away

To be loved

Im finally updating! YAY! My vacation was fun and I got tan :( EW. Anyway here is my new chapter. This chapter might not be the best. Im trying to get back into the motion of things.. Don't worry the concert in the next chaper will probably have the most drama and suprises. Some Kyuna, Minyoon, Kaistal.... and SEOHAN moments.

Please read my other fics To Where You Are (ITS LUYOON) and my new Yoona oneshot collection called A Single Moment

Please read and enjoy! Subbscribe and comment!

Practice Day 9

~Yoona~

She was a bad friend. Really. A horrible one at best. How could she have not seen how much pain and envy Seohyun was holding in or how much she was hurting her?

Her best friend was in pain because of her and she never knew.

Yoona regretted lots of things in her life. Cutting herself. Dating Taceyon. Becoming the face of SNSD. Eating that dratted cone of chocolate ice cream that one day. But no, this defiantly was the one thing she regretted the most.

She turned her best friend into a monster and needed to fix what she made.

There was just one problem.

She couldn’t fix what she had done. Maybe she didn’t even want to. Seohyun had hurt her. Maybe even damaged her beyond repair. It’s not every day your best friend announces that she secretly hates you. Even if Seohyun did that Yoona thought she could forgive her, but then she used Minho. That was Yoona’s last straw.

Minho was someone like her. Someone who everyone thought was someone else. A mirage, broken, childish, and Seohyun used him. Yoona was disgusted.

No, maybe more than disgusted. Repulsed, yet she was standing next to this same girl that she was repulsed by and dancing. To Mama. She had to do this. For the group who had practiced so much, for Minho who was working so hard to keep them together, and to herself. She still needed to prove herself.

But no matter how repulsed she was of Seohyun she still loved her. How could she stop? This was the girl that kept her secrets, comforted her, laughed with her, and was there for here even when she knew about her problems. Even if it was fake she knew she would always care and worry about her Maknae.

She loved Seohyun, but she couldn’t forgive her.

“Yoona.” Kai said her name warningly as she glared at Seohyun again and stopped dancing. Yoona knew she should get back to the dance.

“Again.” Krystal sighed rubbing her temple. “We need to get to our second position faster. We need to polish the couple dance break. Even with switching the partners we still fight.”

“You still hung over? Here I’ll get you some aspirin.” Kai said walking over to Krystal.

“Krystal and Kai go get aspirin. Ten minute break.” Luhan announced as the rest of the group collapsed on the floor. Yoona panted on the floor while Kyuhyun patted her back. They had been practicing for hours. None of them had any sleep. They were all mentally and physically exhausted, but pushed on. None of them harder than Seohyun. She pushed the group to work all night finalizing and perfecting everything for the concert the next day.

Admiration and distain were felt. Why should Seohyun work to fix something she worked on destroying on purpose?

“Yoona, you okay?” Minho whispered in her ear as they lied on the floor next to each other. Luhan went to go finalize the group song and lighting with Kyuhyun. Seohyun also left mumbling about making sure they got it right.

“Yeah. Why would I not be?” She asked as she laid her head on Minho’s lap as she continued to close her eyes. She was just so tired and Minho’s lap was comfortable. Minho stiffened but then relaxed as they calmly laid there breathing lightly.

“This is probably hard on you.” He mumbled.

“Minho, what are you talking about? It’s got to be harder on you.” She laughed as she shifted her weight so she could look up and see his expression as she laid on him.

“But I have forgiven myself. Have you?” He asked.

“You’re not making sense Minho.” She laughed. “What would I need to forgive myself for? Eating that ice cream cone last week in front of the cameras or trusting Seohyun.”

“Yoona she cares about you.” Minho whispered.

“I know and I forgave her. Did you see me hug her yesterday?” Yoona snorted as they stared at the blue cloudy wall of the practice room. She did forgive her. Sort of.

“Just because you hugged her doesn’t mean you forgave her.” Minho said as all the other members entered the room and stared at them.

~Luhan~

He still needed to talk to Yoona about the scars on her arm, but couldn’t bring himself to do it. He decided he would wait until after the concert. For all Luhan knew it could an accident. Maybe.

“Here is our song and this is our arrangement for the lights and camera. Okay?” He asked the director in charge of the concert.

The director nodded and Kyuhyun and Seohyun followed behind at least ten feet apart from each other. He wanted to hit their heads together and show them what mess they made of the group. They made Krystal almost give up, changed Minho’s personality, and made him apart from Yoona in the couple dance! The pairings were now Kai, Yoona, and Kyuhyun doing the triplet performance, Minho and Krystal stayed together, and him and Seohyun. This was made so that they could perform without any fighting. Apparently Kyuhyun and Seohyun were still not on good terms. Luhan didn’t blame them, but was still bitter that he couldn’t dance with Yoona.

“Seo, Kyu, let’s go back and finish up editing the dance.” Luhan sighed as he turned around and saw Seohyun trailing behind him. Kyuhyun was nowhere in sight.

“Kyuhyun-shi said he had to go to the bathroom.” Seohyun whispered.

“Okay, well he can catch up later.” Luhan said as they walked back side by side.

“Luhan Oppa?” Seohyun mumbled.

“Yeah Seohyun?” He asked absentmindedly thinking about Kai, Yoona, and Kyuhyun dancing together.

“Oppa, I’m sorry. I just got carried away and I lost myself in the process.” She mumbled. “It’s my entire fault. The fighting and the drama. If we don’t win I am truly sorry.”

“It’s okay. We will win.” He said determinedly as he stared forward.

“Even if we don’t. Will you still talk to me?” She whispered. He turned around and looked at her. He never really thought about Seohyun and his relationship. He was always thinking about her group mate. He realized even thought they were never close he admired her determination, sharp mature tongue, and her sweet innocents that was now tainted.

“Seo…” He said trailing off as they got to the practice room.

“Yeah I know. You like Yoona more and I will never amount to her. It’s okay. If I were you I would hate me too. I’m just a worthless, blind, evil member who causes trouble. Worthless.” She mumbled about to walk into the room.

“You’re not worthless. You never were.” Luhan said grabbing her arm and staring into her large brown eyes that betrayed her pain.

“Luhan.” She murmured.

“Never say that you are that. Everyone has worth and you have even more than others.” He growled at her as he saw Kai and Krystal approaching them.

“Luhan! Seohyun! Five minutes is up!” Krystal yelled to them.

“Krystal only five minutes of making out with you wasn’t enough!” Kai wined as Krystal playfully punched him in the shoulder and they entered the room. Luhan grabbed Seohyun’s hand and squeezed it as they entered the room to see Yoona lying on Minho’s lap.

~Kai~

Inhales of breath were taken in.

Yoona and Minho. Yoona and Minho. Yoona and Minho.

Strangely Kai was mad. Slightly mad.

“Yah! What are you doing trying to seduce her?” Kai said as he pushed Minho away from Yoona.

“This is not a time for playing around.” Krystal reprimanded. Yoona blushed and looked at Luhan. Kai could see Luhan fuming inside and quickly let go of Seohyun’s hand. Kai pulled Yoona toward him into a hug.

“Yah! You can only do that with Oppa!” He announced.

“Oppa! Get off of me you’re going to suffocate me with your sweat!” Yoona squealed and pushed him off and ran around the room while he tried to catch her.

“What the heck are you guys doing?” Kyuhyun said entering the room he grabbed Yoona’s arm as he she ran past him. GET. YOUR. HANDS. OFF. HER. Kai was silently shouting in his head at Kyuhyun.

“Let’s all get to practice.” Luhan said removing Kyuhyun’s hold on Yoona.

“From the dance break?” Seohyun suggested carefully as she looked around.

“Whatever you want to do.” Kyuhyun said sneering at her. They all got into their positions and Kai stood next to Yoona and poked her in the stomach. He saw Luhan glaring at him and Kai silently laughed.

“Hey want to get something to eat after this?” He asked Yoona.

“Sure.” She whispered. Good. Kai knew he would win her heart today.

“Ah Kai!” Luhan said. “Can you, Seohyun, and Krystal go and get the outfits at the photo-shoot site during lunch? They have meals prepared for you in the car.”

“Why me?” He whined.

“Yah! You don’t like me?” Krystal said pouting.

“No! I like you a lot!” He said. It was true. He liked Krystals determination and witty sense of humor.  

“So you don’t like Seohyun?” Minho asked teasing him.

“Who does?” Kyuhyun said.

“KYU!” Minho hissed. “Be nice.”

“Min its okay just let him. I deserve it.” Seohyun whispered.

“You don’t deserve it!” Luhan and Minho shouted at her.

“Just go. I am leader.” Luhan said with authority. “After we finish this you are going to get the clothes and that is final.”

“Can Yoona go?” He asked. Yoona opened , but Kyuhyun interrupted.

“I’m pretty sure she doesn’t want to go with her.” Kyuhyun smirked. “Don’t worry I will take her out to lunch. Hey Yoong let’s go get some ice cream from the place where you took me after recording! We had fun there.”

“Sure!” Yoona said getting into her position oblivious to the three way stare down.

“Uh guys positions.” Minho said. “It’s all settled.”

“Minho stop being like Krystal.” Kyuhyun whined.

“Psh if Minho was more like Krystal I would like him more.” Kai said winking to Krystal before walking to his position, but stopped by Kyuhyun and Yoona who were whispering to each other.

“I know how you feel about her. You just want to hug her and tell her you’re sorry and it can all be over, but you just can’t bring yourself to do it because of everything that has happened.” Kyuhyun whispered Yoona’s ear as got ready for the dance break. Kai listened carefuly.

“Kyuhyun I want to forgive her, but I can’t.” Yoona whispered back.

“Yoong. I can’t either. Don’t try.” Kyuhyun said before the music started up leaving Kai behind a couple steps. Kai never missed a step.