Lies

To be loved

Practice day 7

~Kyuhyun~

She liked, no maybe even loved Minho. Luhan was wrong. How could Seohyun still have feelings for him? He wanted to ask Luhan why he thought that, but Luhan was busy fussing over Yoona and trying to talk to her privately. Maybe he should give up? Choi Kyuhyun wasn’t known for giving up, but neither was Krystal and he sent a worried look at her.

“Are they trying to kill us or make us look bad?” Krystal screeched as she looked as if she would punch Luhan.

“Krystal calm down. I think they are doing this to see which group procrastinates the least and can adapt the best.” Luhan soothed as he patted her back awkwardly.

“Hey Stal its okay. Just because the concert was moved up like four days and we will have to perform in three days doesn’t mean we will fail.” Kyuhyun said patting her head.

“Uggg! We have so much to do!” Krystal said whipping out her notebook and quickly jotting things down.

“When do you call her Stal?” Seohyun said narrowing her eyes.

“Ever since we became friends?” Kyuhyun said while handing Krystal another pen as she broke the lead on the one she was using. He laughed her with a small half smirk as she jabbed the pen angrily into the paper.

“We are friends?” He heard Krystal ask as Krystal looked up with wide eyes.

“Yeah. Aren’t we? I do remember someone specifically falling on me.” He said with a smirk. Were they friends? Kyuhyun didn’t know, but he wished they were.

“I guess we are then.” He heard Krystal mummer as she crossed something out on her book.

“What is this? A drama?” He heard Seohyun sigh as she cuddled up with Minho on the floor of the practice room.

“PDA!” Krystal muttered.

“So? Just because nobody likes you doesn’t mean others can’t do it.” Minho muttered.

“Shut up Minho.” Krystal said rolling her eyes.

“I don’t want to.” Minho said back sticking out his tongue.

“You should.” Krystal snapped back.

“Why?” Minho asked. Kyuhyun wanted to roll his eyes. They were always fighting.

“I like her.” He said putting his arm around her. He looked over and saw Seohyun and Minho glaring. He silently laughed to himself.

“If it’s a drama I would end up with Yoona and we would live happily ever after.” Kai said while pulling Yoona away from Luhan who was still pestering her.

“This isn’t a drama. We are going to have to work harder if we want to win. I condensed everything we have to do into the next three days. I will give you your schedules later and we should start practice now!” Krystal snapped as Kai pulled Yoona into a hug.

“Yes sir!” Kyuhyun said with a cheeky salute. Krystal just rolled her eyes and laughed as she started up the music. They walked into their places and he saw Seohyun slowly walk next to him.

“I still don’t get why I have to dance with Kyu. He is so much closer with Krystal and me and Min Oppa are dating!” Seohyun whined. The old Seohyun he knew never wined. Ever.

“Shut up and dance.” Kai said. “We already choreographed the dance to match up you guys talent wise and the decision was final.”

“Seohyun. It’s just a dance.” Luhan soothed as he walked over to Yoona.

Kyuhyun didn’t know how much more he could take of Seohyun and Minho together. This group would have to end. His plan still had minor tweaks to be put in, but he knew he could pull it off, but only if the group was uncoordinated, angry, and against each other. He wanted to apologize to Krystal. She didn’t deserve his evilness, but it was something that Kyuhyun had to do. He was selfish, cowardly, and evil. He would have to make the group members start fighting.

First: Luhan and Kai

Kyuhyun thought it would be easy. Luhan was emotionally attached to Yoona and Kai was physically attracted to her. He would just have to get her a boyfriend and the other would be jealous and a fight would be inevitable, but he would have to deal with them later. Now was not the right moment to set them up, but he was running out of time.

Second: Seohyun and Minho

Okay, well they were technically first since he pushed back the Luhan and Kai plan to later. He sent a mental apology to Krystal, but stayed focused on finishing this plan. He hoped Luhan was as perceptive as everyone said or it wouldn’t work. Even he himself didn’t believe that Seohyun would date someone to make him jealous. No. She wouldn’t. Would she? He would have to hold onto the hope that she did.

“You have thirty minutes to get and eat lunch!” Krystal barked at them. They all dispersed separate ways and he caught a hold of Minho’s arm.

“I was going to go eat with Seohyun. Let go of my arm!” Minho hissed. Kyuhyun knew, but Minho’s lunch date would have to wait.

“Hey can you go get flowers for me? At the flower shop a block away? Please I will get you lunch!” He whispered.

“Why me and who for?” Minho said suspiciously.

“Someone special. Don’t worry I gave you enough money to buy Seohyun some too. Please I got to do something.” He said shoving money into Minho’s hand before shoving him out of the door. He then turned and walked over to Seohyun.

“Seo. Can I talk to you?” He said to her. He saw Seohyun’s eyebrow shoot up and a small smile flashed across her face before she flipped it into a scowl.

“Why?” She said bluntly.

“I just really need too. Please come with me to the flower shop.” He said to her and pulled her out of the room.

“Why are we going to a flower shop? My favorite flowers are poppies.” Seohyun whispered shyly as he grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the door well aware of Krystal staring at them with wide eyes. He turned around and saw she was blushing like the old Seohyun he knew. The one he liked. Then he saw her adjust her expression into one of boredom and he scowled. He like the old her better.

“Because I want to get Yoona some flowers.” He said. Sorry Yoona he thought, but this way he could kill two birds with one stone. Kai and Luhan would fight each other and try to get Yoona from him and hopefully Seohyun would be jealous and fight with Minho.

“WHY?” She yelled and stopped walking. He pulled her along the icy sidewalk. Step one complete.

“I think… I think I like her.” He said making sure he looked shy.

“You… what?” He heard her stutter. “But… I.. but I…” Step two complete.

“She is just like perfect and beautiful. I think that I really like her.” He said checking her reaction as they stopped in front of the flower shop. “You are her best friend right? What kind of flowers does she like?”

“Her? THAT GIRL! You like her? That’s almost as bad as liking Krystal! Uggg. Kyuhyun you messed up all my plans. I was concentrating on Krystal when it was YOONA? What?” Seohyun ranted as she slammed her foot into the ground. Wait what? What happened to the calm Seohyun he knew? Step three was not supposed to be like this! He almost wanted to abort his plan, but he was too far gone to stop now.

“What? I thought she was your best friend?” He asked surprised. He thought Seohyun would just be sad, not raging.

“That… that…girl! I hate her! Why is she perfect! What makes her special! After all the work I put in! I even pretended to like Minho! I was going to make Krystal mess up at the concert by putting a tack in her shoe! What? I dated that dimwitted little boy to make you jealous and none of it works?” Seohyun said with a fire in her eye and she grabbed Kyuhyuns shirt and pulled him down to her height. Kyuhyun never expected this reaction from her. Luhan was right. She did date Minho for him and was unstable. A tack in Krystal’s shoes? What? She was going to hurt her? Was this Seohyun anymore? What happened to the smiley innocent girl he knew? What made her like this?

“Seohyun what? Calm down.” He whispered shocked.

“I pretended to date Minho for you and you go after th…that… deformed deranged girl! She is a ! Both Kai and Luhan like her and she just leads both of them on. Why her? I dated that useless toy for you!” She yelled but trailed off as they heard a crash. Kyuhyun stood dumfounded. What had he just done? They turned around to the crashing sound and saw Minho and Yoona behind them inside the flower shop. Yoona holding a bunch of poppies and Minho with a broken vase on the floor.

~Minho~

Minho felt as if thousands of shards of glass from the broken vase pierced his body. The pain was unimaginable. She lied to him and probably was the whole time. He felt empty. He knew somewhere in the back of his mind he always knew, but pushed back his doubts. He was just a clumsy boy to her. A toy.

He looked at Kyuhyun who was looking at Seohyun speechless, and then at Yoona who was trying to clean up the broken vase. He saw her picking up the shards with tears streaming down her face and looked at her scratched fingers and hands as she picked up the dangerous shards. He grabbed her arm and made her put down the pieces of pottery. He should have never brought Yoona with him, but he asked her to come to help him get flowers for Seohyun. Now she had heard what her best friend said about her. What did Seohyun mean by deformed? He looked back at Kyuhyun avoiding Seohyun’s eyes. He saw shock and guilt there. He shouldn’t have fallen so hard. He shouldn’t have believed her. He should’ve been able to make her like him like he liked her.

“I…. what…. I…” He heard Seohyun stuttering. He finally looked into Seohyun’s eyes. He saw surprise there, but that was it. No remorse or guilt. He closed his eyes and let the loneliness and betrayal fill his heart as he grabbed Yoona’s shaking arm and pulled her out of the shop and ran pushing Seohyun and Kyuhyun aside. He didn’t see the road or the icy ground. Not even the trees or bright stores. He just heard words. Words that filled his heart and bounced around and were etched into this mind. They ran all the way back to the practice room where they saw the other members. How must have they looked to them? Yoona with scratches all over her hands and him with a lost emotionless expression.

“What happened?” He heard Krystal and Luhan scream as they ran over. Luhan took off his scarf and wrapped it around Yoona’s hands while checking on them.

“Why are you bleeding and crying?” Kai asked Yoona as he tried to hug Yoona who was still hiccupping and shivering. She was rubbing her hands up and down her arms as she looked franticly around the room.
“Are you okay?” He heard Krystal ask while she felt his forehead.

“No. No I’m not.” Was the last thing he said before the door slammed open followed by Kyuhyun and Seohyun.

“I guess we all need to have a talk.” Luhan said locking the door. “Nobody leaves until we solve this. Minho what happened?”

“Let me go.” He said trying to get the key from Luhan. He couldn’t say in here. Not another second. He could see Seohyun from the corner of his eye looking at Kyuhyun.

“We need to solve this.” Luhan said.

“What happened to Yoona? Why do all of you look like someone stabbed you.” Krystal asked in a worried voice. He wanted to smile back. At least someone worried for him.

“You should have just stabbed me. It would have hurt less.” He muttered to Seohyun chocking on his words. Seohyun finally looked at him and guilt passed her face as she looked down for a couple of seconds, but then looked back up with fire in her eyes.

“I just wanted you to like me, but instead you like her. There is nothing to say.” She said sharply to Kyuhyun.

“What?” Kai said dumfounded.

“What is the whole story?” Luhan asked Minho. Minho took a breath as he pulled over a chair. He felt a single tear roll down his face and sighed.

“It’s a long story. A story that shouldn’t have happened, but it did.” He whispered. He had nothing left. He might as well say what happened and show everyone how naïve and foolish he was.

~Krystal~

How could someone be so heartless? So nonhuman as to toy with someone’s feelings and manipulate them. Krystal felt blindsided. All the lies and plots were laid out in front of her.

“How could you?” She stuttered to the girl in front of her. How could she do such a thing? Why would she do such a thing?

“He was a toy. Useless. Breakable. Replaceable.” She heard the older girl sniff and turn around. She looked closer and saw that Seohyun had tears in her eye. Did she feel bad? Good. She should nobody should do that. Especially not to him. Wait what? Why was she so defensive of him? Well he was part of the team. Their team. It would be broken after this for sure.

“So. Kyuhyun said he liked Yoona. Seohyun freaked out and admitted to using Minho and bashed Yoona. You guys ran here.” Kai said summarizing the story that Minho explained.

“So why was she bleeding?” Luhan asked.

“I dropped a vase and she tried to pick it up.” Minho muttered. “But I stopped her before she got cut too much.”

“Why? Why would you do that Seohyun?” Luhan asked patiently to Seohyun. Krystal wanted to scream at her that nobody had the right to do that. To use someone for their own purposes and just throw them away like that. She glanced at Kyuhyun. So Kyuhyun like Yoona?

“I don’t need you all to lecture me. I know I’m a horrible person and next to these two angles here you will never like me. Let me go.” Seohyun said walking to the door trying to get out.

“You’re not a bad person. I think you just went too far.” Luhan said soothingly. “You fought for a guy you wanted. I think that’s admirable, but you should have done it without hurting others.”

“I DON’T FREAKING CARE!” Seohyun screamed and Luhan reached out to her. She brushed him off and continued to try to open the door. “Stop trying to understand me! You don’t!”

“Seo…” Kyuhyun whispered.

“Let me out. I promise I won’t hurt Minho anymore. I won’t go and stalk everyone. Just let me go!” She yelled wiggling the door handle.

“Seo. It’s okay. Let’s talk about this.” Yoona murmured.

“Shut up! Didn’t you hear me talk about you! Stop acting like a saint and hate me! You are a tease! Just pick who you want and live a happy life already.” Seohyun grumbled.

“What?” Yoona asked quietly.

“You have Luhan, Kai, and now even Kyu….hyun…” Seohyun whispered. “You have all these guys who like you. Just go out with one of them.”

“But… Seo…” Yoona whispered.

“DON’T CALL ME THAT!!” Seohyun yelled. “You have everything, but yet you hate your life? Do you know how much I wanted to be you? How much I envied you?”

“Seohyun!” Krystal said as Seohyun punched the wall. Krystal didn’t know what to do. Their stupid, arrogant, confused, and messed up group. She always knew she was trying to make it work even though it would never. Their group would never recover from this. Ever. Jessica would know what to do. She could fix this. Krystal didn’t know how to. She just closed her eyes and a few tears escaped through her tightly closed eye lids. She looked at Minho who was staring back at her. She shouldn’t cry. Minho was going through much more pain, but strangely Minho had no expression on his face.

“Seo. I forgive you.” She heard those words escape Minho’s mouth. What? Why? Why should he forgive her?

“What?” Kyuhyun whispered.

“You did something for someone you loved. It’s okay. I have always kind of known I wasn’t the one you liked. Ever since we did the recording I had an inkling that you liked someone else. But I liked you enough that I let you do whatever you wanted. That’s how much I liked you. I liked you so much that I let myself be used by you. We should just move on.” Minho whispered. Krystal was taken aback. Where did this mature Minho come from? This was the Minho everyone wanted to see, but was never there.

“You… I …” Seohyun sputtered as her eyes glistened. She saw Kai look baffled, Luhan nodding to himself with admiration in his eyes, Yoona rubbing her arms, and Kyuhyun close his eyes and concentrate.

“Seo. He liked you that much. What happened to the girl that was so innocent and kind?” Kyuhyun said slowly.

“She’s not here anymore.” Seohyun hissed. “I am tired of this. Let me go.”

“Seo. We should fix this.” Yoona whispered.

“I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT! Just pick a guy.” She yelled stalked up to Yoona and then pushed her against a wall roughly. “I can’t stand seeing you pitying yourself who has everything.” Seohyun yelled putting her hand up ready to slap her.

They all stood up in terror as they saw Seohyun about to slap Yoona, but then someone grabbed her hand. Seohyun looked up in surprise.

“Don’t touch her.” Kai said in a steely voice. “If you want to take out your anger don’t do it to her.”

“Kai.” Yoona whispered.

“She is important to me. Don’t hurt her.” Kai said as she pushed Seohyun back and pulled Yoona out of harm’s way.

“Who do you like?” Kyuhyun asked. “You should just say it now.”

“Kyu. Stop. Don’t make it worse.” She whispered. Why was Kyuhyun bringing it up again? She shot him a glance, but Kyuhyun wouldn’t look at her.

“I… I….” Yoona stuttered.

“We shouldn’t make her choose when she isn’t ready.” Luhan muttered.

“Just let her! Why are you scared it won’t be you?” Kai grumbled.

“No! You never cared for her.” Luhan shot back.

“What do you know? I have expressed I liked her! What have you done? If you liked her that much you would have done something!” Kai hissed.

“Guys!” Yoona said helplessly.

“You!” They yelled.

“SHUT UP!” Krystal yelled through her tears. “Maybe we should give up. Our group is obviously not going to work. I give up.”

The room grew silent. She stood up and grabbed the key from Luhan and walked out of the room. She walked up the stairs more tired than ever. Before she promised herself that she would never give up and prove herself, but now she noticed that it was impossible. She would never be good enough. She closed her eyes and realized she forgot her schedule book in the practice room. Oh well. She wouldn’t need it anymore.

 

WHOOO UPDATE! HEHE sorry for the long wait. Anyway yes I know Seohyun got more evil, but dont worry! I will write form her POV next. Her plan didnt work so she just freaked out... HEHE ANYWAY LOTS of droma this ch. So suscribe and comment! Ill try my best.