Together?

To be loved

Practice Day 2

~Kyuhyun~

“DIE!!!!” He screamed as he slammed on the buttons of his controller. He jumped up and cheered like a kindergartener as the screen flashed with the words You Win. He sighed as he slowly powered down the game and glanced at his watch. He had fifteen minutes until their first dance practice. He slowly got up and tugged toward the practice room.

Star craft was the only Kyuhyun actually won at. He seemed snarky, smart, and evil all the time, so many people believed he won many things, but in reality he actually lost. All the time. He lost the girl he liked, no maybe even loved to a reality show. They were complete opposites, but together they worked. The girl who nagged him, yelled at him, and cared for him. Seohyun. They were working out so well until she got casted on that show. Then she fell for that stupid boy who broke her heart. When that happened Kyuhyun almost broke Yonghwa’s face.

Most people thought Kyuhyun only cared for star craft, but that was a lie. He cared for many things. Especially her. He didn’t anymore. Or that is what he told himself. He believed as long has he didn’t see her, he wouldn’t care. So this group thing had to crash and fail. Soon. He even was going to have to dance with her during the dance break. He would see her, hold her, and dance with her. He couldn’t handle that. Kyuhyun knew he would have to act indifferent the whole time, because she probably thought he was just some boy who used to like her. She probably had other boyfriends and other memories without him. Ever since WGM they stopped talking. He also stopped feeling emotions for others.

So this group needed to end. Before they would start taking, because that would just open all the wounds Kyuhyun closed a long time ago.

He felt guilty as he formed plans in his mind, but none seemed perfect. The group was actually accomplishing stuff! He thought if he just left the group alone it would blow up like a timed bomb. Seriously! They should explode. Their group had the weirdest personalities. They had the optimistic painfully cheerful choding Yoona, the innocent pessimistic Seohyun, quiet baby faced Luhan, playboy Kai, charismatic yet awkward Minho, and err… Jessica’s sister Krystal. None of them had similar personalities, nor a leader.

“How’s your group going?” Siwon inquired as he passed Kyu heading to the practice room.

“You’re from another group. I can’t tell you.” He mumbled still thinking of sabotage plans.

“Our group is awesome.” Siwon bragged.

“Whatever. If you say one more word about your precious group I will tell Tiffany you had a crush on her.” He said walking down the stairs toward the practice room. Kyuhyun did want to win and believed they actually had a chance, but that was about to end, because he was going to light the bomb their group was holding.

~Krystal~

“One and two and three and four. No! Move your foot the other way. Left. No, your other left!” Kai reprimanded as she tried to learn the moves to the dance. If this happened in f(x) she would have sulked for the rest of practice, but not now. She was determined. She tried the move again and earned a nod of approval from Kai. She wiped some sweat off her forhead. She went to sleep super late yesterday because she stayed up sketching the outfits. They were perfect. The group would have to be perfect if they wanted to win.

“Kyu! Why are you so late?” Seohyun said as the tall smirking man walked into the door.

“I’m not late. You are all just early. Luhan, Yoona, and Minho aren’t even here yet.” He scoffed.

“Where is Yoona?” Seohyun mumbled. “Yoona didn’t go back to the dorm yesterday.”

“Wait what? She went out yesterday with Luhan to teach our noble leader some leadership skills.” Kai said in a shocked voice.

“Maybe she spent the night at home? Doesn’t her parent live near the company?” Krystal suggested.

“Maybe, but Luhan didn’t get back to the dorm either and his family lives in China.” Kai said.

“Did they get locked out?” She inquired. Her team was already slacking off!

“Guys! Whoa!” Minho said as he walked into the room and tripped. She rolled her eyes. Wasn’t Minho supposed to be charismatic? Why was he always tripping and spilling stuff? He stood up and brushed himself off while blushing. He awkwardly walked over to Seohyun and gave her some coffee.

“What about our coffee?” Kai grumbled.

“He only gets coffee for his girlfriend.” Seohyun announced.

“Wait what???” She yelled. What the heck???? Minho and Seohyun Unni? Weird. Krystal realized how much this would affect the group. If they stayed together it would help the group, but a break up could mess the group up permanently.

“We. Are. Together.” Seohyun mumbled sipping some coffee.

“Aren’t we not supposed to date people in the company?” Kai asked scratching his head.

“Nobody listens to that rule.” She said rolling her eyes. “Shoot half the people have already dated.”

“Dang! I would have asked out Yoona noona a long time ago.” He laughed.

“No dating though! Do you know how much that would mess up the group??” She yelled.

“Krystal!” Minho wined.

“Just let them. If they want to be together just let them.” Kyuhyun said nonchalantly looking that the floor.

“This will mess everything up! What if they break up? Do you know what will happen if the paparazzi finds out?” She hissed.

“Why don’t we just let Luhan decide. He is the leader.” Minho mumbled.

“Fine! But he is definably going to agree no dating is best for the group.”

“Where is Luhan at?” Minho asked with a searching glance around the room.

“We were wondering that to honey.” Seohyun said wrapping her arm around Minho. Gag. That is just so weird! Krystal almost had to run to the trashcan to throw up when Victoria Umma came in trailed by a sheepish and dirty Yoona and Luhan.

“Look what I found in the company car sleeping! Learn to take care of your own group! By the way Krystal make sure you do the laundry when you get back to the dorm.” Victoria shouted before slamming the door behind her.

“Why are you still wearing that oversized gray sweater Unni? You didn’t change your clothes?” Seohyun chided.

“Where the heck have you been?” She said.

“We… err got locked out yesterday.” Yoona mumbled.

“What?” They all yelled.

“So we had to spend the night in company car.” Yoona mumbled.

“I told you kids to be back at 11:00! Look now your freezing. Here you can use my jacket.” Kai said as he wrapped his jacket around Yoona.

“Luhan you are supposed to be the leader!” She said.

“I am sorry. Yoona was just trying to help me become more confident.” He said. “It’s not her fault.” Krystal was pleasantly surprised. Luhan was talking back to her. She was no ice princess like her sister, but she was told to be a little scary. Whatever Yoona did helped Luhan.

“Did you know Minho and Seohyun are together?” She said.

“What Unni! You never told me!” Yoona screamed as she went and hugged Seohyun.

“I would have, but someone was camping out in the company car.”  Seohyun said patting Yoona on the head.

“Wait, so can we change the couples for the dance break?” Minho asked.

“No! We already choreographed it and you and Krystal are a better match for dancing.” Kai said.

“But I don’t want my girlfriend dancing with some other guy.” Minho said glaring at Kyuhyun who had been silent the whole time.

“I don’t want to dance with her anyway.” Kyuhyun retorted glaring at Minho.

“You guys! The paring is final! I will allow you to date, but you guys have to keep your relationship away from work. We will learn the dance by the end of this week and record a back track to the song next week. This weekend is the photo shoot! We need to get together and do this! We can be a great team as long as we stop fighting! I believe we can prove ourselves and win this thing.” Luhan announced shyly.

“Whoa. What the heck did you do Yoona?” Kai asked.

“I thought his speech was good.” Yoona whispered back. 

“I think Luhan is right. The parings should stay the same and today we should practice the dance.” She agreed.

“I agree with Krystal. Let’s just learn the formations and simple moves today. Tomorrow we read over our vocal parts and learn the dance break.” Luhan said gaining confidence with each word.

“After that can we go?” Kyuhyun mumbled.

“You just want to go back playing StarCraft.” Yoona pouted.

“Uh… yeah.. sure..”

“Move here and here.” Kai announced as he moved each member to the starting position.

“I am so far from Seohyun.” Minho complained.

“ it up.” She hissed back. Minho annoyed her.

“Krystal head up more. You are pride remember.” Yoona said poking her in the back. Krystal lifted her head and sighed as she felt accomplishment and something else. A weird feeling she felt a lot. All the time, except this time it wasn’t for her sister. Jealously?

~Minho~

Minho was on cloud nine. Seohyun asked him out. She had no idea why, but she did. They had barely talked to each other and every time they did Minho spilled something on her. He was walking up the stairs behind her and she turned around and announced she wanted to go out with him. It was so sudden and blunt that Minho didn’t answer at first. Minho was baffled.

He tried to concentrate on Kai, Luhan, and Yoona demonstrating the moves, but stared at Seohyun looking at Kyuhyun. He was so happy, yet nervous. This was his first girlfriend and it was someone in the company!  His thoughts were interrupted as Kai showed him a move he was supposed to do when it was his singing part. He wanted practice to end because he was going on a date with Seohyun after! But this practice already took up most of the morning and the afternoon.

He glanced back at Seohyun dancing with a concentrated look on her face as Luhan showed her the moves. He loved how when she was wanted something she would be determined to get it. He wished why she asked him out at that very random time though. Most people said he acted like a clumsy little boy, but he was willing to show he was a man.

 “Okay! So those are the moves. Let’s try it out from the top.” Kai announced. Wait what? He wasn’t paying attention. He scrambled to the spot he was supposed to start at and prayed someone would help him. He glanced around nervously until he caught Krystal’s eye. She looked at him for a while until she rolled her eyes and walked over to him.

“Move to the right and then do that praying slash bowing thing.” Krystal whispered in his ear as she walked around him. Minho thanked God silently. At least someone noticed how confused he was. He turned and looked at Krystal after he saw everyone getting up. She nodded and motioned for him to stand next to her.

“Next is the dance break, but we are learning that later so just wait until Luhan starts singing and move your feet side to side like in Replay.” She whispered as they waited for the dance part to end.

He turned and watched her dancing next to Kyuhyun and he almost hissed in anger. He heard a scoff and saw Krystal laughing at him.

“Don’t worry if she really likes you then it shouldn’t matter who she’s dancing with.” Krystal whispered to him as they walked past each other to get to their second position. 

“But what if she goes back to liking him?” He whispered back as they went into the weird violin strumming move thing.

“She like him before?” She whispered back as they paused as Kai stopped the music so he could knock Kyuhyun over the head because he messed up a move.

“Yeah, before you guys debuted. They were like almost together then she fell for Yonghwa.” He whispered as the music started again and Luhan started singing in the front.

“Oh I heard about that! Didn’t he cheat on her? Wait move around Kai and then follow his movement. After Yoona does her part then move back to my side.” She said as they got to the chorus.

“Yeah. Well most of the Suju members beat him up after that, but that’s not the point. The point is that they did like each other at a point in time and history can repeat itself.” He hissed as he came back around to her side.

“She won’t cheat on you. Wait. Move the other way and go to the front. Your solo is coming up.” Krystal said. He hastily did his solo and ended up tripping on Kyuhyun’s foot. After apologizing and an angry glare from Kai he moved back next to Krystal and waited for the music to start again.

“Why not. It’s so easy… I mean Yonghwa cheated on her. Remember when Nickhun broke Vic’s heart? He couldn’t come near the company after that….” He trailed off as the music started again.

“Well. It would just be hard to cheat on someone like you.” She whispered as the song ended.

“Hey Minho and Krystal stop whispering and giggling like little girls! This is dance practice!” Kai announced.

“You can talk after practice which ends in thirty minutes.” Luhan soothed.

“Pshhh he can go talk to Seohyun.” Krystal smirked then walked away leaving a dumfounded Minho.