The Final Day

To be loved

 

 

OMIGOD! I Updated! Sorry for the wait and this short Chapter, but school is well... school. WHAP finaly is down to one Ch a week so im able to update! Haha hope you enjoy and I promise the next Ch will be super crazy with drama! Fighting! I guess Im saying that I will temporarly be coming out of Haitus!!! YAY ENGJOY COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

(P.S. Thanks for all the suport, or else I would have never had dragged out my lazy body to update!)

~Seohyun~

It was the day of the concert. Today would decide her fate.

In her head Mama was stuck on repeat. Her mind trying to remember the steps as her body refused to corporate.

Six: The number of people she hurt.

Five. The exact number of hours she had of sleep. Maybe even less.

Four. The number of hours left for the concert.

Three. New scars on Yoona’s wrist.

Two.  Groups that she would have to face.

One. Person she wanted to forgive her desperately.

Still Mama played on.                        

She was scared, terrified, petrified, and nervous. Seohyun was never nervous. Not when she went on We Got Married, not when they debuted, never. Then why was she now?

Love. It does crazy things to people.

“Seohyun. Last sound check.” Luhan whispered in her ear. She did not deserve his kind words, whispers, friendly smiles. No, she deserved the look Kyuhyun was giving her right now.

Kyuhyun. Everything she did for him, and now he hated her. He should, she supposed it was natural for the dashing knight to run away from the evil witch and straight into the arms of the princess. She looked over casually through her heavily put on makeup to see Kyuhyun looking at Yoona and Krystal with a morbid expression. Was he hoping they wouldn’t turn out like her?

“Okay.” She whispered back as she stood up brushing off her green envy looking assemble.

“Okay group we can do this!” Minho encouraged quietly as they seemed to look at each other with fear and dread that matched her own.

“Yeah.” Kai said half hearty as he leaned on Yoona’s shoulder standing up ready to practice on last time. “Don’t worry we will do great.”

“Don’t say it so half hearty! It makes me feel like you’re being sarcastic!” Krystal yelled as she paced back and forth mutterings her lines.

“Sorry Stal.” He mumbled as they stared at him in shock waiting for a snarky reply, but none came as Kai continued to lean back and breath a sigh.

Mama in her head finally stopped and started playing in reality as they got into their positions. She realized life wasn’t a song. It wasn’t something you could just pause, fix, and edit. All she could do was try to press on the broken pause button that would never work. So she just continued to let the song play.

~Kai~

Kai knew he could do this. He had been dancing all his life. He knew he could complete the steps with ease and perfection, but this is not what was worrying him. What was worrying him was his feelings. His y smirk was gone when he was around their group. His defenses of pickup lines and smiles were almost gone. Did they know what she did to him? For once Kai felt he was dancing to a different beat when he was with them.

Yoona.

Did he like her? No. That couldn’t be possible. She had too much emotional baggage, but was his type. Beautiful.

Seohyun.

If Yoona was emotional baggage then this girl was an emotional time bomb. But for some reason even though he defend Yoona from her he felt sympathy. Is this what he made girls he played with feel like?

Krystal.

Scary and demanding, so no.

Luhan and Kyuhyun.

He was NOT gay. At least he was pretty sure.

They were a family now. Their bickering, drama, and crying. He realized it made them closer together.

He turned around to see the other members panting after they finished their last practice of Mama. He hoped they could pull this off, or their fragile ‘family’ would be over.

~Krystal~

“Good luck Stal!” She heard Jessica scream over the loud mob of SM employees between them as she was pulled away with her members as they climbed down from the stage.

“Thanks. Good job.” She whispered as reporters surrounded her sister asking about her new group.

The jealousy that would have normally taken over Krystal wasn’t present as all she could feel was fear. Would they just become another group of failures? She took a deep breath in as Minho patted her back encouraging smile.

Winning had always been her goal so that should could beat her sister, but what if they didn’t. What if her hard work and determination didn’t pay off? What if they failed?

  Krystal the black sheep of her family and F(x) the black sheep of SM Town. She hoped her luck wouldn’t rub off on his new group.

~Luhan~

It was time. Practice was over, the drama was subsiding was fading, but his feeling had never changed. He wanted to win. It was almost time. Past the glitter, glimmer, and fake smiles they were all human. They were capable of feeling. Especially fear. He was the leader he was suppose to keep this group together, and it was exactly what he was going to do, hopefully.

The concert. It started. They were scheduled to go last out of all three groups. Was it a blessing or a curse?? He heard more clapping and fan screaming and he cringed slightly as he bumped into Minho who promptly clumsily toppled to the floor. Yoona helped him up with a small smile and they stood outside the entrance to the stage.

StArZ consisting of Taeyeon, Oneu, Tao, Siwon, Amber, Tamine, and Jessica’s had already taken the stage and sang to Gee and captured the heart of the audience with its aygeo and cuteness while S30UL consisting of Victoria, Key, Leetuck, Yuri, Yesung, Hyoyeon, and Kris singing Lucifer captured them with their charisma and dancing. What could they offer the audience? They were just the misunderstood idols thrown into a group. They were all labeled.

Him: The Chinese cute man child who looked like a female and never first.

Kai: A y dancing machine.

Kyuhyun: An evil StarCraft manknae

Minho: The charismatic ambitious face of Shinee

Seohyun: The studious cute popular Girl’s Generation manknae

Krystal: Jessica’s sister

Yoona: The face of Girl’s Generation

Behind the labels and stereotypes they were all human. They had feelings, fears, and problems. They were so contradicting they matched up exactly with their labels, but at the same time were the complete opposite.

He: Would finally be getting first, because he now believed in himself.

Kai: Was he really y? Was that that he normally was? Luhan saw that around the group Kai had become more caring and less of his man made image was falling apart.

Kyuhyun: Could he love something more than Starcraft? Was he truly evil?

Minho: Not charismatic or ambitious until someone pushed him to be. The face? He wasn’t beautiful because of his face, it was because of his heart.  

Soehyun: Behind those books and cute attempts at aygeo was a broken girl who just wanted love

Krystal: Someone. Not just Jessica’s sister but a sole individual with determination.

Yoona: Not the face of Girls Generation because of her face, but because of who she was how she cared for everyone, but herself.

He wondered if he had grown as a leader. Probably not that much, but he still wanted the opportunity to let him grow more. He took a deep breath and looked over at his other members and rasied a thumbs up as they stationed themselves around about to get on stage. He waited for Mama to start playing as he tried to push his fear away.

“Now welcome 7DS!!” He heard the announcer say as cheers were heard. Calm down he whispered to himself as he looked around and saw fear all around him, except for Kyuhyun who looked on emotionless.

“Singing Gee!” Was all that he heard and he felt as if his heart stopped. Gee. Gee… Wait. What happened to Mama?

“Luhan? What’s happening?” A pale Seohyun asked. The groups shock and fear was now almost tangible. No!! How could this have happened?? The first few notes started playing and he grabbed Yoona’s hand without thinking.

“Me and Yoona will start singing. Kai you run and change the music to Mama and then the rest of you get on the stage. Hurry.” He whispered as he dragged a still shocked Yoona to the stage. This is where leaders are made; he thought as he put on a smile and sang the first line.

“Listen audience! My first love story….”