Photoshoot

To be loved

Day 5

~Yoona~

Yoona glanced down at her bandaged arm with a sigh and pulled on a sweat shirt. So it was going to be another wear-a-long-sleeve-so-they-won’t-know-you-are-cutting-yourself- day. She tried to remember what happened yesterday during recording, but she just remembered Kyuhyun’s hand on her shoulder as she started to sing. She remembered something inside her breaking as she let her emotions out. It was all a super-fast hazy blur and then it stopped as she felt someone poke her. She turned around and saw all the other members staring at her like she was possessed and tried to do some damage control as she ran out as fast as she could.

She bought Kyuhyun ice cream and told him to go deliver the food back to the other members, because she wasn’t feeling good. Because she wasn’t. The barrier that held so strong with her fake persona was starting to show the damaged and scarred soul inside her. She ran back to her dorm and proceeded to cutting herself again. She despised herself. Why was she deliberately hurting her own body?

She told herself she could stop at any time and it wasn’t a big deal because it was only hurting herself, but she knew she was lying. She walked out of her room and put on an extra happy looking face as she went to go get Seohyun for their photo shoot fitting that day.

“Unni. Let me see your wrist.” Seohyun said as they headed out of the dorm.

“Why do you want to see them?” She asked nervously.

“I covered for you yesterday saying you were on your period.” Seohyun said with a flat smile. “You owe me.”

“Fine.” Yoona sighed as she showed her non cut writs. Yoona knew Seohyun would want to know so she deliberately cut higher than normal. She saw Seohyun glance at her wrist, sigh, and turn them over before proceeding down the stairs toward the practice room.

“See. I told you I stopped.” Yoona said with fake happiness. “So what did you guys finish up yesterday?”

“We all did the recording and practiced the dance again.” Seohyun said curtly as they arrived at the practice room. Yoona noticed something different about Seohyun. Ever since they made the new subgroup she had noticed the quiet maknae becoming colder. She was about to ask Seohyun about it, but the door slammed open as Kai, Krystal, Luhan, and Minho came out.

“Guys our photo shoot site is kind of far, so we have to reach it by car.” Kai announced.

“Krystal got us a photographer and our clothing was already made.” Luhan said with an appreciative nod to Kyrstal.

“Let’s all get into the company car.” Minho said as he pushed them toward the front gate. “Hurry! Hurry we can’t be late.”

“Wait where’s Kyuhyun?” Seohyun asked before they got to the gate.

“Oh! Yeah where is he?” Krystal asked as they turned around to wait for him. They saw the evil boy walking over to them with a frown.

“Trying to ditch me?” Kyuhyun asked with a frown.

“Yeah.” She heard Minho’s almost inaudible whisper. Yoona laughed silently. At least she knew Minho really liked Seohyun.

“No! We were just in a hurry and someone is always late.” Krystal said as they made their way to the car. Kai ran up and opened the door for her with a bow. She laughed and lightly punched him as she slid in. Then she saw Kai enter and slam the door behind them before any other members could enter.

“YAH! Kai! You can’t just open the door for one person!” She saw Krystal yell while pounding on the now locked door. Her and Kai started laughed and locked all the doors. They started teasing the other members by knocking on the windows and laughing at them.

“Let us in!” They yelled.

“Password?” Kai asked as he opened the window a bit to tease the more. Yoona finally gave in and opened the other door for the other members to enter.

“Kai!” Minho yelled as they all entered the car.

“Sorry. I just thought this car would be better for just the two of us.” Kai said while sliding into the seat next to her. She rolled her eyes, but couldn’t help but giggle. Kai made her feel happy and wanted.

“So let’s go over our outfits and order of photo-shoots.” Krystal said getting down to business as the car drove out SM.

“Why aren’t you the leader?” Kai asked Krystal. Krystal blushed and handed her notebook to Luhan.

“I think Luhan has become a better leader.” Yoona said smiling at Luhan. Luhan smiled back and proceeded to read off the notebook.

“Okay. So Yoona- Gluttony, Kai- Lust, Seohyun- envy, Kyuhyun- Wrath, Krystal- greed, Minho- pride, and me as sloth.” Luhan read. Yoona felt like a proud mother as she saw him read confidently to the group.

“Wait, I thought I was greed.” Minho said checking the notebook.

“Yeah I switched us so you could do the couple shoot with your girlfriend.” Krystal said rolling her eyes.

“Oh. Thanks Krystal.” Minho said awkwardly.

“Ugg I hate it when it’s awkward!” She said. “Minho and Seohyun apologize for yelling at Krystal and Kyuhyun and Krystal and Kyuhyun apologize for spying on their date.”

“What! Why it wasn’t our fault they fell down the stairs!” Minho said.

“Pssh they used my laptop and changed the password! I still haven’t been able to get in yet!” Kyuhyun yelled back.

“You didn’t get in yet?” Seohyun said with a smirk.

“She did something evil to my computer! Did you see that smile??” Kyuhyun yelled back.

“SHUT UP! Just apologize. Both of you made mistakes.” Luhan said.

“Fine. I am very sorry.” Krystal said stiffly. Yoona admired Krystal for trying to be the bigger person and say she was wrong first.

“Sorry.”  Seohyun said shortly before glaring at Kyuhyun.

“I am very sorry that I am better than all of you and keep making you looking like pathetic mortals compared to my godliness.” Kyuhyun said.

“KYU!” She shouted.

“Fine. I am sorry too.”

“Sorry. I guess.” Minho mumbled.

“You didn’t need to add the ‘I guess’ part in.” Krystal hissed.

“I did!”

“Did not!”

“Did too!” They argued as Yoona just buried her head in her hands and Kai patted her on the back sympathetically. She shot him a grateful smile and was about to yell at them, but was interrupted by Luhan.

“APOLOGIES ACCEPTED!” Luhan said over the arguing. “How many photos in all Krystal?”

“Everyone gets an individual shot, a group shot, all the girls together, all the boys together, and then there are going to be some coupling ones.” She said tensely while glaring at Minho. 

“So what are the parings?” Kai asked. “Can I be with Yoona Noona?”

“I paired us up by opposites or similarities.” She said jotting more stuff in her notebook. “Pride and envy. Wrath and greed. Sloth, lust, and gluttony. ”

“So Yoona has two couplings?” Minho asked.

“She is the CF queen.” Kai shot back.

“They will be a triple instead of a couple.” Krystal answered as they arrived at the photo shooting place.

“We are here!” Yoona sang as she got out.

“Finally.” Kyuhyun said rolling his eyes.

“Do you think Luhan will be okay if I steal you during the photo shoot?” Kai whispered in her ear as they entered the building. She rolled her eyes, but deep down she knew she was pleased.

~Luhan~

He sighed as he saw Yoona and Kai walking at the back of the group whispering and laughing. Luhan knew she wasn’t just PMSing yesterday. He knew an emotional break down when he saw one and he wanted to ask her if she was alright. She hid it well behind her mask of happiness, but she gave off her sadness with small sad glances down or rubbing her arm.

“Girl with do the individual shoots and group shot first while you guys can practice the dance or watch us like stalkers.” Krystal said as she pulled Seohyun and Yoona toward the changing room. He felt a change in Seohyun and Krystal ever since the fight. He couldn’t tell what it was yet, but something was bothering both of them. He would look into it more…. After he made sure Yoona was okay.

“What the heck is this?” Minho said as they got to the changing room. He an angry Minho holding up a bright gold sparkly suite with his name on the tag.

“Ha! Krystal made mine better!” Kai announced as he held up black slacks and a jacket.

“Where’s your shirt at?” Miho asked.

“I guess I don’t have one. I am lust after all.” Kai smirked as he started changing.

“Whatever just change.” Kyuhyun said while holding up a black suite with flames that crawled up the bottom arnd around the top. Luhan found his bag and saw simple clothes that were very strangely colored. He shook his head in confusion, but still changed into it.

“What the heck are you?” Minho asked as Luhan stepped out.

“No idea.” He said as they went to get their hair and makeup done.

“Hey was Yoona okay yesterday? She seemed kind of unstable.” Kai asked as Kyuhyun as he started getting his hair gelled up.

“Yeah. She just got me ice cream, but got a stomach ache and went home.” Kyuhyun said nonchalantly as he glanced at all the girls wearing oversized coats to cover their clothing from getting dirty. They dropped their voices to a whisper.

“She was probably just tired.” Luhan said trying to cover up for Yoona.

“Oh. Okay.” Kai said. “Do you have a thing for her?”

“What?” Kyuhyun gasped. Luhan glanced at Kyuhyun. He did not need more competition.

“You helped her a lot yesterday.” Kai said nodding to himself while he laughed at Kyuhyun who was getting flames painted on his face.

“We are just friends.” Kyuhyun said while rolling his eyes.

“Oh good. I just need to know my competition.” Kai said looking at Yoona who was now wearing a candy headband. “Hey Minho how did you ask out Seohyun. I might need tips.”

“How did you ask out Seohyun?” Kyuhyun asked with curiously. Luhan glanced at Yoona rubbing her arm and asking Krystal if her dress came with a jacket.

“Um… you know… just….” Minho mumbled as the makeup person pinned metals and award ribbons on his suite.

“Hey guys we are starting!” He heard Krystal yell as they all got up and walked over. Luhan saw Yoona hurriedly walk to the bathroom with a bottle of concealer in her hands. He desperate wanted to follow her, but was called over by Kyrstal.

“Okay so Yoona is gluttony so she will be talking her picture in an ice cream bowl. Seohyun is envy and will be talking it in a forest with ivy. Kai is lust so he will be just shirtless surrounded by pretty girls. Kyuhyun is wrath so we will digitally edit flames around him. Minho is pride so he will be on a stage for an award. I will be surrounded by money and you will be like blending into nature. Luhan looked down and finally noticed how his clothing and make up seemed to make him fade into the backdrop. Is it okay?” Krystal said rushing her words.

“Perfect.” He said as he patted her on the back and turned around to find Yoona.

“Whoa. Miho don’t blind me.” Yoona said while covering her eyes as she walked over out of the bathroom without the big jacket. Luhan looked at Yoona who was wearing a cute dress that was tight, but flared out at the waist. The fabric had colorful candy and ice cream on it and some real gummies were sewed on. She looked beautiful. No. She always looks beautiful Luhan corrected himself. Seohyun wore a loose green shirt with vines that wrapped around and black tights. Krystal wore a long dress wore a dress made out of real money. All the dollars were folded to make a pattern and coins were glued on the straps.

Luhan had to hand it to Krystal. She did an amazing job. He glanced at Yoona who was talking to Kai telling him to get a shirt on. He wanted to ask her if she was okay, but would have to wait until the end of the shoot.

“Yoona first.” Krystal announced as the photographer gave the ready sign. He watched Yoona as she sat in a ice cream dish looking chair and smiled brightly at the camera holding an ice cream cone. Luhan looked closer at her smiling face and could see she wasn’t giving off her aura of happiness, but faking it.

“Dam. Yoona looks hot.” Kai said as Seohyun and Minho stepped around the corner to watch. He watched as Yoona posed gracefully and noticed something. He kept trying to cover her left arm with the ice cream or face only her right side. He walked around the set to get a better look at her left arm. Once he got to the side he saw something that even thickly covered make up couldn’t completely hide. A bunch of ragged scares along the top of her arm.

Kyuhyun

“Pose like you’re going to attack someone!” Krystal said as Kyuhyun was taking his individual shot.

“I am!” He hissed back.

“You look board.” Krystal said pouting. Kyuhyun was tired. He didn’t have StarCraft and had to just watch all of s take pictures covered in money, food, or nature.

“I’m trying.” He said.

“Well not hard enough. Pretend that you have a girlfriend that you love and a guy just kissed her. Now think about that and pose.” Krystal said.

“I think it’s good enough.” Yoona said eating ice cream while sitting on the floor watching him as Luhan sat down next to her.

“No! It has to be perfect. Yoona sit up! It will mess up your dress.” Krystal scolded as Yoona rolled her eyes and got up giving him thumbs up sign.

“Just try again.” Luhan said giving Yoona a jacket. Kyuhyun like Luhan for being patient, but disliked him because it seemed like he stared into your soul. Kyuhyun didn’t show much emotion, but he felt as if Luhan could decipher his emotions and actions. Kyuhyun sighed as he tried to pose again and in the corner of his eye saw Seohyun and Minho laughing and he felt rage take over his body. That should be him. That could have been him. Kyuhyun wanted it to be him. He glared at him and tightened his fist.

“Good job! See I knew you could get it!” Krystal said as she clapped her hands and sighed. Kyuhyun looked back at Krystal and sighed too. He forlornly glanced at Seohyun and Minho again as he still racked his brain for a plan. He knew this so called group would fail. He would make it fail. He got up and walked over to Kai who grabbed Yoona standing up and made her sit on his lap. She squirmed a bit and blushed, but stopped trying to move.

“So paired pictures?” Kai asked as he wrapped his arm around Yoona.

“You mean triplet picture.” Luhan said as he grabbed Yoona’s hand and stalked to the backdrop.

“I guess they can go first.” Krystal commanded. “Okay Kai you hold onto Yoona and Luhan stand in the back with your arm out and look like you are trying to reach for Yoona, but were too slow and couldn’t get her.”

“Oh they are really good at this.” Minho said as they watched Kai holding onto Yoona with their lips inches apart and Luhan looked desperately at them trying to catch up to them. The photographer announced they were done and asked who was going next.

“Awww. I want to hold her more!” Kai said grabbing Yoona and swinging her around as she laughed. Luhan glared and crossed his arms.

“Put her down you could hurt her. Next group.” Luhan announced.

“She is good at everything she does.” Seohyun said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

“Yeah she is.” Kyuhyun said looking at Seohyun who just glared at him and grabbed Minho and walked up to the backdrop.

“Okay. I guess they can go next.” Krystal said. Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun. She was doubtlessly beautiful as she posed next to a flustered Minho. “Okay so we are going to digitally make vines look like they are crawling up Minho, so you both stand there and hold hands.”

Did they have to hold hands? He watched as Minho shyly grabbed Seohyun’s hand and Seohyun smile politely back. It was torture to see someone you love be with someone else. Kyuhyun knew if he saw them like this more it would break him. He needed the group to end. Soon.

“Okay. You guys are done.” Krystal said looking at Kyuhyun with a confused expression. “We are up next.”

“You guys did okay.” Krystal said as she passed Seohyun and Minho.

“Okay? We did awesome.” Minho said grasping onto Seohyun’s hand. Kyuhyun stared at their intertwined hands and before he knew it he grabbed Krystal’s hand and stalked off.

“Sure.” He said over his shoulder and silently laughed as he saw a wide eyed Minho and a pissed of Seohyun. Is she jealous?

“Err. You can let go now. Our pose is just standing next to each other because they are going to digitlay make it look like you are setting me on fire.” Krystal muttered as she wiggled her hand.

“Hey you and Seohyun are fighting still right?” He asked.

“I guess.”
“So lets have the same pose and see which one the public likes more when we release them. I bet they will like Kyustal better than SeoMin” He said with an evil smirk. He glanced down at Krystal who glanced at Seohyun and Minho who were watching him and then looked up.

“Let’s do it.”  She said smiling back. Kyuhyun looked over and saw a glaring Seohyun and Minho and clenched Krystal’s hand tighter.

SORRY FOR L8E update. I have major writers block so im so sorry that this ch is not that exciting. Promiss it will get better... thx and comment