CHAPTER 8

Idol life or married life?

“Min yeon-ah! Can you give us a minute?” asked Mrs Choi.

“Huh? N-neh!” min yeon left the room to give her mother-in-law

and her son some privacy.

“siwon-ah! There is something I want you to know but first calm down. You have to listen to it carefully.”

“what is going on? Umma?” siwon asked.

“you know how I always wanted you to end up with a girl who I thought would be perfect for you instead of someone who is after your fame and money?”

“umm. Yes?” siwon said. He was now starting to get worried.

Why would his mother bring up this topic now of all the times?

"your father and I decided that you should marry the girl of our choice. we know what is best for you."

"but umma, I respect your decesion but I already have someone in my life. I was just about to tell you about her." siwon said.

"mianhae siwon-ah but you can't be with any other women now. you are already married." mrs.choi explained the truth to siwon.

"WHAT???" siwon was shocked." what are you talking about umma? this is clearly some kind of a joke. last time i checked i was NOT married."

"siwon-ah! you have already signed the documents. you married man now and the girl you just met is your wife." mrs.choi said calmly.

"umma! please don't do this to me.  I already told you I have someone I want to be with. umma I love her." siwon tried to convince his mother.

"this conversation is over. min yeon is your wife and you are going to live with her in this apartment from now on. she is going to be the only women in your life and don't even try to think about any other women." mrs.choi said in a raised voice.

siwon was just shocked. how did this happened? when did he signed the marrige documents?

all he knew was that he needed sometime alone to dissolve all the information.

siwon didn't think twice and stromed out of the apartment.

                                                                       ~~~~~~

meanwhile in the bedroom, min yeon was sitting on the bed bitting her lips.

what just happened?

her husband was an idol? he was 'the' handsome choi siwon?

what was more surprising was that he didn't even knew about  her or this marrige?

"should I go out?" min yeon asked herself.

she opened the door a peep and saw mrs.choi and siwon standing in the living room.

"this conversation is over. min yeon is your wife and you are going to live with her in this apartment from now on. she is going to be the only women in your life and don't even try to think about any other women." min yeon heard mrs.choi order her son.

siwon looked shocked and the next second he stromed out of the room.

is he mad? what have I done? he propably hates me. thought min yeon.

min yeon saw mrs .choi turn around and face to where she was standing.

"min yeon-ah?"

"oh! omoni. I just came. I'm sorry but didn't heard your conversation so you don't have to worry." min yeon said with a polite manner.

mrs.choi smiled. she had indeed found an angel for her son. if only he could except her.

she motioned min yeon to come close to her.

min yeon did. then mrs.choi patted her back.

"min yeon-ah! I'm glad I choose you. don't mind siwon. he isn't usually like that. he is just shocked. give him sometime to adjust. neh?" she asked.

"of course." said min yeon. "I am here to wait."

"good!" mrs.choi smiled at the young girl. "I should go now. lock the doors and don't worry siwon will come back."

"neh omoni!"

when mrs.choi left the apartment min yeon slumped on the couch. today's events replayed in her mind. in the end there was only one question on her mind.

will he be able to accept me?