CHAPTER 3

Idol life or married life?

"oppa! how about we go and have a drink after the performance?" said the women after she completed applying makeup to the idol sitting infront of her.

kiseop just ignored the lady.

"oppa! have you eaten? maybe we could get something to eat?"

"I'm busy" replied the young man.

"oppa~!!!" the lady pouted and tried her so the guy could fall for her aegyo and give in just once.

"noona! how many times have i told you that im not your oppa. please i'm not in the mood for this." said kiseop clearly annoyed.

"mean" the lady went to fix his other band mates.

kiseop was not the type of guy to get mad at a women, he actually was very kind and quite a gentleman but he just hated how girls throwed themselves on him especially those ones who tried to act all cute and girly where as they clearly weren't.

he just sat infront of the mirror and sighed. kevin, his bandmate, noticed how was acting lately.

"yah! kiseop-ah! i know you are frustrated but if i were you i would enjoy all the attention i would get."

"thats the thing. im me not you. Its just that can't these girls act mature? they are not in highschool anymore."

"yeah-yeah. here we go again" said AJ who had been listening to their conversation.

"you guys are up in five minutes so better hurry up" called the manager.

"come on guys let's go. our beautiful fans are waiting." said the overly enthusiastic kevin.

kiseop smiled. even if he hated the girls that flirt with him, his fans were an exception. they had been there when he needed them.

after the performance the u-kiss members came back to their dressing room to change and then pilled in the van to head back to the dorm.

their makeup artist came running before they could move.

"guys I told you i didn't bring my car today. how could you leave me here."

she jumped in and sat right next to kiseop giving him her cutest smile "let's go!

this is going to be a long ride thought kiseop.

                                                                                                  


sorry guys for not updating. was busy with school.

i promise i would update more often now. and yay kiseop finally here.

plz subscribe and comment.

KAMSAHNIDA!!!