CHAPTER 20

Idol life or married life?

The guys looked at the door guessing it was minyeon.

“Annyeonghaeseyo! hyung.” Greeted Kevin as he stepped in the door.

Following him entered kiseop.

“sorry to disturb you.” Said Kevin.

“oh no! it’s okay. What are you guys doing here?” leeteuk asked surprised to see the two u-kiss members.

“we came for a drink but then heard you guys were here so we came to say hello.” Kevin explained.

“come on then sit down. Let’s have a drink.” Leeteuk invited them to sit.

The two boys sat down. just then siwon’s  phone rang.

It was his mother.

“neh umma!...yes okay.” He hung up.

Apparently she wanted siwon and minyeon to have dinner at her house tonight.

“guys I have to go.” Siwon announced.

“what about our ride?” eunhyuk asked.

“hyung! We can drop you off.” Kevin suggested.

“cool! Siwon you may go.”

Siwon stared at Kevin.

Where the hell was this angel hiding all day?

“are you taking minyeon with you?” changmin asked hoping he would say no.

“yes changmin! I am taking minyeon with me.”

“who is minyeon?” Kevin asked.

Leeteuk then explained what happened all day.

“Siwon hyung must be mad you ruined his date.”

“at least I got a driver to drive me and my kids for the whole day.” Leeteuk answered.

All this time kiseop hadn’t said a word.

He was in his own world thinking about the angel he just accoutered.

Before coming in, kiseop had a trip to the bathroom.

After coming out he bumped into the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

He was dazed by her beauty.

For a second he wanted to touch her and see if she was real or not.

He was so mesmerized that he didn’t even notice her apologizing and leaving.

For a minute he was staring into space only to realize she wasn’t there anymore.

He looked back and forth but she was nowhere in sight.

Kiseop was the type of guy who thought love meant understanding and took some time to fall in love with someone.

what I encountered tonight, was it love at first sight? kiseop thought.

Although he wasn’t sure but he definitely wanted to meet her again.

 

 

 

Siwon on the other hand went to the hallway to look for minyeon who just came out of the rest room.

“we have to go. Mother called. She wants us to have dinner at my parents place.” He explained.

Minyeon nodded and followed siwon out of the restaurant and in the car.

During the ride minyeon thought about the guy she bumped in the hallway.

he looked like he had seen a ghost. I wonder what happened to him.