CHAPTER 7

Idol life or married life?

Siwon and mrs.choi arrived at the apartment building.

poor girl. today is a really important day for her but she didn't even got a decent wedding cermony. I should at least buy something for her.

"siwon-ah! here is the key and the apartment no. is 213. go there but don't enter the apartment. wait for me I'll be up there in a minute or two." mrs.choi said to her son.

"neh umma." with that siwon went into the building.

he took the elevator to the second floor where the apartment was located. after a minute he was satnding infront of the apartment 213.

he remebered how his mother told him to wait for her and so he did.

after about 10 minutes that seemed like an hour, siwon grew impatient.

I have the key. might as well just wait inside the apartment.

he used the key his mother give him earlier and used it to open the door and enter the apartment.

"hello? anyone here?" siwon asked in a raised voice so whoever was inside the apartment with him would answer him back. but after not hearing anything, siwon assumed nobody was home.

he made his way to the living room so he could wait there for his mother.

the television was in the living room but what caught his eyes was that someone was sleeping on the couch.

siwon went close to the sleeping figure and realized it was a girl, more like an angel sleeping before his eyes.

siwon dazed for a moment. the girl was extraordinary beautiful, with flawless fair skin and long never ending eyelashes

when siwon gazed at her licious pink lips, it somehow made him blush.

he shoked his head to get back to his senses.

it was very unlike him to check out a girl without her knowing moreover watch her sleep.

suddenly the girl opened her eyes.

there was a staring contest between the girl and siwon for like five seconds.

the only sound there was in the room was of the television.

siwon realized what he was doing and quickly broke apart from the stare.

"wh-who are you?" cried min yeon who was starting to panic. anyone would if they open there eyes and see such a handsome face before them.

"huh? oh! s-siwon imnida. choi siwon." he answered.

"siwon?" the name seemed to be familiar to min yeon somehow. her gaze went to television and what shocked her was that the exact same guy she saw on the television screen was standing right infront of her.

she was about to ask him where he came from but the sound of the door openeing made both of them turn there heads.

mrs.choi entered the living room with a box of cake in one hand.

"siwon-ah! why did you came in? I told you to wait outside." she creid with a hint of panic in her voice.

"umma! I'm clearly in the wrong apartment right?" siwon asked.

umma? does that mean that this guy is...

min yeon's eyes widened when she realized who this guy was.

what the hell is happening? thought the confused siwon.

mrs.choi just sighed.

this is not how expected their first meeting to be like.