CHAPTER 17

Idol life or married life?

"Neh hyung?"

"siwon-ah! where are you? said the dear leader on the other line.

"hyung I'm busy. is sonething wrong?" siwon asked.

"I have a schedule in the next hour and manager hyung is with sungmin so there is no one to take me. siwon! hyung needs a ride. can you pick me up? i really cant be late." said leeteuk.

"hyung I'm at the far end of seoul. Its going to take sometime to pick you up. why don't you ask someone else?" siwon said trying stay calm.

the only time he decides to spend time with minyeon and suddenly leeteuk has to but in.

"siwon-ah! hyung is really desperate. just come and pick me from the sbs main building." and with that leeteuk hung up the phone so siwon wouldn't decline.

"hyung?" siwon sighed hearing the beep tone signaling that leeteuk has hung up.

"is there something wrong?" minyeon asked.

"oh! no just slight change in plans. i need to pick someone up and after that we will have our lunch. its a great place i know so just wait. okay?" siwon informed minyeon who then nodded.

                     ~~~~~~

Once they reached the building, siwon called leeteuk. "hyung! I'm here. come out. hurry!"

after half a minute the back door opened and leeteuk sat in.

"thankyou siwon. you know hyung is grateful." he said.

"now close the door and tell me where you need to be dropped off?" siwon said a little impatiently.

leeteuk hadn't noticed minyeon since he came but now he finally saw a beautiful lady on the passenger's seat.

"oh! hello there. I'm sorry I didnt notice you." leeteuk said getting closer and moving his hand forward.

minyeon shook it polietly.

"I heard siwon had cancelled his schedule but I didn't knew it was for taking out a nice lady to who knows where." leeteuk said.

"hyung!" siwon shot the older a glare which leeteuk ignored.

"my name is park jung soo but you can call me leeteuk." he said flashing her his dimple smile.

"I'm choi-" she paused.

"park minyeon. nice to meet you." minyeon finished.

siwon glanced questioningly but realized what was happening.

his dear hyung had no idea that the girl infrontof him was actually siwon's wife. siwon had never kept a secret from the mebers but wanted to tell them later when the time is right so they won't freak out.

"Uh- she is jiwon's friend from college. she had moved to america but is visiting." siwon lied.

he had always been especially honest with leeteuk so it felt really weird for him to lie where as leeteuk saw right through him but decided so stay silent and ask about her when they would be alone.

"since jiwon wasn't free, she asked me to take minyeon around. you know?" siwon continued trying to sound as casual as possible.

he gave minyeon a worried look.

what would she think? what kind of man introduces his wife as his sister's friend?

but this was minyeon. she had predicted it and was truthfuly not mad. so she played along with his lie.

"oh! yes. jiwon was busy. but I'm sorry for bothering you siwon-ssi." minyeon said.

"No worries. siwon likes to drive around a beautiful lady in his car." leeteuk answered for him earning another glare form the dongsaeng.

"Just tell me where to drop you off hyung." siwon said in an annoyed voice.

"well siwon just wait here for a-" there was a sudden knock on the back door.

"must be them." leeteuk said.

"must be who? hyung?" siwon asked.

his question was answered when three 'grown up idiots' as siwon called them pilled up in his car.

"what are they doing here? Hyung?" siwon asked.

"well you see changmin, eunhyuk and kyuhyun needed a ride too and they heard me taking to manager telling him about how you were going to come pick me up so..." leeteuk explained.

siwon took a deep breath trying to relax.

Is a relaxing day getting to know your wife too much to ask for? Oh Lord! please help me.

siwon thought.

the boys had now noticed minyeon.

"who is this?" eunhyuk asked.

"siwon's date for the day." leeteuk replied.

"what happened to tiffany?" changmin asked.

"isn't it obvious they broke up. i always thought she was annoying." kyuhyun said while playing with his phone.

"she is jiwon's friend. now shut up!" siwon cried in a high voice.

for a second the boys the were silent but then bombarded siwon with more questions.

"what is she doing here?"

"does tiffany know about this?"

"OMG! siwon are you dating your sisters friend?

"is she single?"

"not here eunhyuk."

"does she watches radio star?"

"kyuhyun no one cares."

"she should know she is breathing the same air as a very important person."

"does she have a boyfriend?"

"SHUT UP EUNHYUK!" now all of them shouted at the anchovy.

siwon was about to explode any second. leeteuk being the eldest saw his uneasiness and calmed the others down. after explaing to them who she was the guys began to ask minyeon more annoying questions.

kyuhyun asked about games, changmin asked if she was a good cook and eunhyuk kept flirting.

something tells me this day won't quite turn out as I planned. siwon thought.