CHAPTER 11

Idol life or married life?

siwon was standing infront of the door to the apartment.

he didn't knew what to do next. if he would go inside what would he say?

how would he explain about the three month deal?

suddenly the phone beeped signaling that he got a text message.

he took out his phone to see who was it from.

'oppa! are you free tonight? I don't have schedule so how about we have dinner together?'

-tiffany

siwon sighed. should he tell her the truth that he married now? he didn't wanted to ruin their relationship but he sooner or later had to tell her.

not now. I'll tell her someother time.

'sorry baby but oppa is busy tonight. I will make it up to you someother night. neh?'

-siwon

then he pressed send.

he took a deep breath and opened the door to the apartment.

he entered the hallway and made his way to the livivng room.

now the bigger question was 'how to greet minyeon without sounding awkward?'

as quitely as he could be, siwon entered the living room.

it was empty. then he heard a faint humming sound from the kitchen.

when he grew closer the sound became clearer. siwon peeked through the door of the kitchen.

he saw minyeon cutting vegetables and humming a soft melody.

unconsciously a small smile grew on siwon's face.

the way she carelessly moved head to the song not knowing someone was watching her.

just then siwon's phone rang. really bad timing for someone to call.

minyeon alarmly looked back.

siwon took out his phone and quickly pressed the ignore call button.

siwon slowly raised his head to see a shocked minyeon.

"y-you? what are you doing here?" she stammered

siwon sighed. then bowed 90 digree. "Annyounghaseyo! choi siwon imnida. you may remember me from last time."

not the kind of introduction he was hoping for. it was really awkward.

"oh! of course i remeber you. Annyounghaseyo min yeon imnida." min yeon said. then there was an awkward silent.

"I came here to talk to you." siwon finally gained up the courage to speak.

they were sitting on the couch in the living room now.

"what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" minyeon asked. although in her mind she was preparing for the worst.

there it goes. he is going to say how he dosen't want this marrige. he is going to divorce me after just a day we got married. why is my life like this?

"I actually didn't knew about my mother's plans about this wedding." siwon explained. "but I am not the kind of guy to disrespect my mother."

minyeon kept her gaze down.

"as you know I'm a famous idol." minyeon nooded in understanding.

"I will not divorce you just now but I can't reveal this marrige to anyone because then my career will be destroyed. I'm not saying that I am accepting this marrige but I will think about it for three months and decide wheather I want to live with you or not in the future. until then I will live in this apartment with you and I will take your full responsibility like a husband should of his wife. so please bear with me on our journey for three months."

minyeon was deep in thought. this guy was different. she was expecting him to kick her out of here and divorce her right at the moment I mean most of the famous idols are really rude.

but like her mother had discribe him he was really a gentlemen. he agreed on living with a stranger for three months as his wife just for his mother.

minyeon smiled and looked siwon in the eys. "I promise that I won't be a bother to you and I hope after these three months I would leave a good impression on you."

she then bowed.

"well now that its settled, I'll go change. I heard my mother slready bought my stuff here? can you tell me where they are?" siwon asked her.

"I think I saw some male clothes in the closet in the master bedroom." minyeon replied.

"umm thanks. I will go now." siwon made his way to the room. minyeon was about to return to the kitchen to finish making lunch when she heard siwon speak from the doorway of the room, " just so you know I wasn't spying on you before in the kitchen." he give her his killer dimple smile and left.

minyeon cheecks burned red.

his smile! how can it be so perfect?