CHAPTER 14

Idol life or married life?

"hyung eat this. i just made it." said ryeowook pushing the plate of sandwiches in siwon's face.

"hyung isnt hungry, ryeowook-ah!" siwon declined.

truth was he was just feeling uneasy about something.

"Yah! siwon are you okay?" asked yesung.

"oh! yeah hyung just a little tired i guess." just then siwon's phone rang.

"umma?" he mumbled as he picked it up.

"neh umma! is everything alright?"

"siwon-ah! where are you? i called minyeon but she isnt picking up." mrs choi said.

minyeon! ofcourse

"umma i will call you in a minute." with that he hang up.

siwon made his way to the door. "yah! going already?" donghae asked.

"i have to go home early today." he put on his shoes and went out of the apartment.

as siwon was driving, he couldnt help but feel guilty.

"how can it slip my mind that there is someone in the house right now." he murmered.

"aishh! how can i be so careless. she must be alone waiting for me."

siwon was not the type of guy to make someone wait but he felt extra guilty because he actually forgot about her existence.

he checked the time.

"9:00 she must have already eaten dinner but why wasnt she picking up? sleeping i guess."

as siwon arrived at the apartment all the lights were .

not sleeping maybe.

"minyeon-ssi" he called but there was no answer.

he searched for the young women until he saw her on the dining table, head down and asleep.

the food looked untouched.

she did waited for me but fell asleep in the process. now i feel like an idiot

he carefully pulled her up and hold her body as he made his way to the bedroom.

siwon placen minyeon on the bed and pulled the covers.

he came out of the room and spotted the food set on the table again.

he sighed then started packing the food to put it in the refrigerator.

siwon washed up and slipped in the bed in the guestroom.

i should make breakfast for her tomorrow. she didnt eat anything tonight.

                                                                                                             ~~~~~

"mianhae oppa but i cant work for the boys anymore." the stylist said.

"where am i going to find another stylist?" manager yelled.

"anyway it was nice working with you I better be going." the stylist hurredly ran separate way.

"aishhh!" the manager was frustrated.

he stormed into the dressing room seeing the young boys laughing and having fun made his blood boil.

"YAH! this is enough. what did you do this time eli?"

"i didnt did anything she was the one who kept clinging on me." "yeah he just taught her a lesson."

"this is just too much! im going to get you a stylist and this time if something like this happenes with her i swear i wont let you guys off easily." the manager warned the younger boys and stormed out.

"what did you do this time?" kiseop asked who had no idea what had happened.

"why does everyone assume its me?" said eli.

kiseop glared at him and the latter smirked.

"you dont need to know."

kiseop shoke his head.

how can they be so immature?