CHAPTER 24

Idol life or married life?

“what do you mean?” leeteuk asked with wide eyes.

“she is my wife hyung.” Siwon repeated.

“I thought wife was someone you are married to.” Ryeowook said confusingly.

After a second of pure silence realization hit the members.

“you are married?”

“siwon how can this happen?”

“what will happen to super junior?”

“are you out of your mind?”

Siwon just sat there with eyes closed.

He didn’t blame them for freaking out.

“siwon-ah!” leeteuk called the younger.

The rest of the members closed their mouths hearing the leader speak in a serious tone.

“how could you let something like this happen?” leeteuk said.

Siwon noticed the pained expression on his hyung’s face and it made him feel guilty as ever.

“I’m disappointed in you.” leeteuk said and turned around.

Siwon was in lost of words. Hearing those words come out of his leader’s mouth made him realize he really did messed up.

He expected them to be angry but not to this extent.

“hyung!” siwon called out going after leeteuk.

“I’m really sorry. I know I’m at fault but please don’t be like this.” Siwon said desperately. He looked over at the other members for help but they too give him hurt looks.

“I don’t deserve to be in super junior.” Siwon whispered. He felt tears coming in his eyes.

Just then he felt a pair of arms around his shoulders and the next thing he knew he was tackled onto the floor  into a group hug.

“siwon-ah!!!” he heard the members say in between laughs.

Siwon was now confused. What just happened?

All he could see was the members hugging him and laughing. He also caught a glimpse of leeteuk, who had this hurt expression a minute ago, giving him his dimple smile.

“guys you are suffocating siwon.” Heechul said pulling the other members apart.

They noticed siwon’s completely confused look and bursted out laughing again.

“he still doesn’t get it.”

“wahhhh siwon look at your face.”

“surprise~!!! We got you.”

“what?” siwon asked.

“we already knew about minyeon and you.” heechul said before continuing his hyena laugh.

“wait what?”siwon asked with widened eyes.

“stop asking ‘what’. You have a brain don’t you.” kangin said.

“hyung explain it to him.” Sungmin suggested to leeteuk.

“well a day after we met minyeon I got a call from in-young noona. Jiwon had told her about you two so she called to ask me if I met her or not. I said I had met her so she instantly thought you had already told us about your marriage. I got the rest of the details from jiwon.” Leeteuk explained.

“why didn’t she tell me about it?” siwon asked. He had called his sister just the day before but she didn’t said anything.

“that’s because we asked her not to. We thought you would have been freaking out about telling us so we planned this prank.” Heechul explained.

“it was all so worth it.” Eunhyuk said.

“you should have seen your face hyung.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon smiled.

The prank was really unexpected.

“don’t be too happy. We actually had this serious talk with all the screaming and such a week before but we cooled down.” Zhoumi explained.

Siwon nodded. He was glad he wasn’t there.

“but even though were not mad, you have to protect her from the media and the fans. The company shouldn’t find out about it either.” Leeteuk advised.

Siwon nodded understandingly. “I will make sure to keep it a secret.”

“now that we know, introduce us to sister-in-law.” Kangin said.

Siwon smiled.

I hope you will like her hyung.