CHAPTER 18

Idol life or married life?

“Let it go eunhyuk. I bet she has far better taste in men.” Kyuhyun said. “why would she choose a ert monkey-like man?”

“Omo!!! How can you call me that. You know I’m older than you. I’m your hyung.” Cried hyukjae.

“remind me that when I will care.”

“oh yeah? Lets ask her ourselves. Minyeon-ssi if you were to choose a guy from us five, wait lets kick siwon out, if you were to choose a guy from us four who would it be?” eunhyuk asked.
now all eyes were on her. She felt a little uncomfortable.

“I think all of you are great.” Minyeon said politely.

“don’t worry about us minyeon-ssi. Just tell us honestly or else these idiots won’t shut up.” Leeteuk said.

After thinking for a second minyeon spoke up. “jungsoo-ssi?” she choose him because he was nice.

“Wahhhh!!!” the leader was now over the moon.

“do you know he’s thirty!”

“he is an Ajhussi I tell you!”

“yeah! Need a young man who can protect you not someone who would complain about his back pain.”

“that was just one time.” Leeteuk said.

“age is catching up on you Hyung.” Changmin said.

“forget leeteuk. I’m more strong minyeon.” Eunhyuk said.

“hyukjae the face also matters.” Kyuhyun commented.

“kyu don’t in!”

“do you want chips?” changmin offered minyeon his bag of chips.

Be fore she could decline, siwon took the bag form him and put it in the dashboard.

“changmin-ah! How many times do I have to tell you no eating in the car.” Siwon said trying not brust.

“party pooper!” changmin said and took out a bag of peanuts from his bag.

“how about peanuts?” he offered minyeon to which she shook her head. “im good!”

siwon looked at minyeon and give her an apologetic look. “I’m sorry.” He mouthed.

Minyeon shook her head. She was actually having fun.

“are we there yet?” Kyuhyun asked. “my bladder can’t keep it in.”

“who told you drink all of my orange juice? You knew it was going to be a long ride.” Changmin said.

“well I was thirsty.”

And the bickering went on.

    ~~~~

when they reached the MBC building, the guys pilled out of the car.

Kyuhyun went to the bathroom, changmin went to get something to eat and eunhyuk went to talk to the PD of we got married. He apparently wanted a part in the show.

Leeteuk told siwon to wait and went to his shooting.

Minyeon and siwon sat alone in the car.

“I just wanted to say sorry.” Siwon said.

“about what?”

“this day was suppose to be just us getting to know each other and also about not telling the members about us. I want to tell them but I need to do it when the time as right so they can process it.”

“its really okay I understand.” Minyeon replied.

Suddenly leeteuk popped out of no where.

“guess what?”

“what?” siwon asked as he saw the others come back too.

  “The recording was moved to tomorrow and manager hyung was calling me to inform about it but I couldn’t here the phone ring in all the noise.” Leeteuk said with a cheeky smile.

Siwon glared at him.

“so I drove all the way here just so Kyuhyun could go to the bathroom?” siwon asked clearly not amused.

Leeteuk sensed siwon was angry so he shouted “GUYS! GET IN THE CAR BEFORE SIWON LEAVES WITHOUT US.”

The three then pilled in the car in an instant.

Siwon sighed. This day couldn’t get any worse for him.

He started the engine and drove away.

“To the dorm?” he asked.

“uh…actually no.” leeteuk said.

“Kyuhyun and changmin need to be dropped off at the restaurant, the one we usually go to, they are meeting minho there. And well I just got a call from home. Inyoung noona’s flight is today and mother wants me to pick her up so…”

siwon came to an abrupt stop. “hyung. Am I your driver?” he asked.

“you are for the day now hurry up the flight lands in half hour.”

“I just need to go to the dorm.” Eunhyuk said.

“eunhyuk your making siwon angry.” Leeteuk said.

“ME? What did I do?”

“speed up siwon. You don’t want to be stuck with us for a whole day do you?”

“why don’t I just throw you all in the river.” Mumbled siwon.