CHAPTER 19

Idol life or married life?

“So I’m going to drop off kyuhyun and changmin first then pick up in-young noona. Are we clear?”

No response. They were all busy in their own conversation.

“I said are we clear?” siwon repeated in a raised voice.

“Just drive hyung!” kyuhyun said and continued talking.

When siwon got near the restaurant, he parked the car.

“Kyuhyun, changmin! Out now!” siwon said.

“Let me call Minho first.” Kyuhyun answered.

 “Where are you?...okay…yeah we will be there in…siwon hyung! How long does it take to reach the restaurant close to the shinee’s dorm?”

“From here? Thirty minutes I think.” Siwon answered.

“Yeah we will be there in about thirty minutes.” Kyuhyun hung up the call. “hyung drive.”

“Wait what?” siwon realized what had happen. He wanted to kill the maknae but controlled his anger in front of minyeon.

“Just…first in-young noona.” He said trying to calm down.

Siwon drove to the airport and leeteuk went out to get his noona.

“Hey guys! I didn’t know you all were coming to pick me up. Umma makes such fuzz. I could just get a taxi.” In-young said.

“Noona just get in.” siwon said.

“”but where do I sit?”

“Noona sit in front with minyeon.”

“Minyeon? Oh hello. You must be siwon’s date.”

“NOONA?!”

“Now look what you did noona. You made siwon angry.”

“Shut up hyukjae.” In-young said as she slipped with minyeon in the front.

“Oh look! Noona is crushing poor minyeon.”

“Noona has gained some weight.”

“Very funny changmin.”

“How about minyeon sit with us in the back and we throw Eunhyuk out.”

“Very mature teukie hyung.”

“Ughhhh!” siwon grunted. He was starting to hate this day.

 

                                                                                           ~~~~~~~~

They reached the place where they were suppose to drop-off kyuhyun and changmin.

“Hey no one here has eaten lunch yet so how about all of us eat here?” leeteuk suggested.

“No, it’s okay. You guys just go ahead.” Siwon replied.

Maybe he could drop all of them here and go through with the plan that he planned out the previous night.

“Come on siwon, I’m sure minyeon is starving.”

‘I haven’t thought about that’ truth was he was pretty hungry himself.

He sighed.

“Okay! Let’s eat here minyeon.”

“They all went in the restaurant to the vip room.

There minyeon met Minho and taemin. They were pretty nice

After dinner, inyoung informed that one of her friend is coming to pick her up.

After she said her goodbye, minyeon excused herself for the ladies room.

The guys were sitting in a silence when leeteuk suddenly asked siwon, “come on siwon, just tell us the truth. Who is minyeon? really?”

“Yeah! I doubt she is jiwon’s friend I mean why would she leave her friend with youy?”

“For once Eunhyuk has said something that makes sense.”

“What’s wrong with what I say?”

“hyung! You are alright maybe even a little attractive until you open your mouth.”

“now siwon. Back to you, so tell us.” The boys looked at siwon impatiently.

He was staring to grow nervous.

Just then the door opened.

‘saved!’ siwon thought.

 


so how was it guys??? i have written almost half of the story on paper but im too lazy to type!!!

just wait till 15 april then i promise a triple update

@minhoyoja finally you are actually reading my fic!!! check out the other one too!!!

and guys plz comment i dont know if my writting is any good or if you guys even read it!!!