CHAPTER 12

Idol life or married life?

when minyeon was done with making lunch, she decided to go call siwon.

She went to the door of the bedroom and knocked.

There was no reply so she decided to enter.

Just then siwon stepped out of the bathroom.

He was and only had a towel wrapped around his bottom half.

Minyeon shrieked at the sight and covered her eyes.

Then she hurriedly bowed and apologized.

“I’m sorry. I knocked but no one answered so I came in. lunch is ready so come out when you’re done. Jesoimnida.” She said it all in one breath.

 a small smile unconsciously grew on siwon’s face.

It wasn’t the first time a girl saw him like this. He was also a model so it was normal for him to show his abs. but minyeon’s reaction made him amused.

Normally a girl would throw herself at him but this girl was quite different.

She isn’t like other girls I have met. Kind of reminds me of someone.

Siwon shoked his head then noticed that minyeon already left.

Hmm? When did she leave?

He made his way to the dinning table.

The food was already set. Minyeon was leaning on the table faced back.

Siwon cleared his throat.

Minyeon alertly spinned back.

“oh! You’re here. The food is ready and if you need anything just call me I’ll be in the kitchen.”

“aren’t you going to join me?” siwon asked.

“you would be uncomfortable with me sitting next to you so I’ll just eat later on.” She said and made her way to the kitchen.

Siwon wanted to stop her and eat with him but being the gentlemen he is let her do things her own way.

 she is the one who will be uncomfortable with me so I should just mind my own business and don’t disturb her.

siwon ate the food hurriedly because he had to go and meet manager hyung so he could get to his next schedule.

Meanwhile minyeon was in the kitchen.

Siwon’s half image kept repeating in her mind.

“aishh!” she softly yelled in frustration while she ruffled her bags.

What is wrong with me? I have never had impure thoughts about a man before. But why now?

Just then siwon entered the kitchen with dirty dishes.

“I’ll be going out and will be back before dinner.”

He put the dishes in the sink and rolled up his sleeves.

Minyeon went to him.

“oh! You leave first. Its my job to do it.” Minyeon said.

“no its okay. I can’t let you. I’ve always done it so its not new to me. You just go and have lunch.”

“huh? Oh. Okay.” Minyeon bowed slightly.

Just when she was about to exit the kitchen, siwon spoke,”You are not my maid.”

“huh?” minyeon turned back.

“you are not living in this house as a maid or something. you are my wife and I’m your husband that means we have to live like married couple.”

Minyeon nodded and turned around to face the door again and said, “I don’t think of myself as your maid. It was how I was trained. Taking care of her husband is a wife’s job and its what I’m doing on my own will so you shouldn’t think that way.” With that she exited the kitchen.

There is only one thing I could say about this girl. She is just so different.