CHAPTER 4

Idol life or married life?

"min yeon-ah!" mrs kim entered her daughter's room.

"have you packed everything?"

"neh umma! replied min yeon who just finished packing her important belongings so that she can move to her new apartment.

"your mother-in-law is going to come soon to pick you up after her and mr choi officially add you to their family's papers."

"hmm" she just nodded.

"all the paper wok will be done today."

"is he going to be there? I mean they are going to need his sign to make me their daughter-in-law." min yeaon asked not wanting to look anxious.

"they have taken care of it. he will arrive today later in the afternoon so don't worry."

"oh! okay" min yeon looked down deep in thought.

today she is finally going to meet him. the guy she had heard so much about.

what will be his reaction when he sees her? does he even know he is getting married? I should just run away from all this.

these thoughts made min yeon worried that clearly showed on her face.

her mother took it the wrong way and thought her daughter was sad because she won't be getting married like other girls.

"min yeon-ah! I know you may have had high hopes for your wedding but should know that you can have a wedding in a ballroom with cake and a wedding dress after everything is settled." mrs kim said strocking her daughter's back. "we are not rushing into things because we want to get rid of you we just want you to have your own home and a husband who will always love you. you do understand umma right?"

min yeon gazed into her mother's eyes. she hadn't thought about how her parents wanted her to marry the one. how can she evn think about betraying them for even a second?

"umma. its okay! I just want my umma and appa not to worry about me."

"min yeon-ah. make us proud by proving yourself as the best wife and daughter-in-law anyone would want."

"neh!" min yeon replied.

the doorbell rang that moment signaling the arrival of min yeon's carrige.

it was going to be a start of a new life.

                                                                ~~~~~~~~

On the Incheon airport siwon just arrived and was welcomed hundreds of fans who wanted a glimpse of their idol.

he just smiled and did his signatured gesture for his fans.

he missed being home. he wanted to go home and just rest but what made him anxious was the special present his mother was talking about. he really wanted to find out what it was.

"yoboseyo!" the person on the other line said

"umma! I'm back. I'll just come home and you can tell me what you were so excited about."

"oh! you're here? omo!!! just hurry up and come straight home. that special thing is waiting"

siwon chuckled at his mother's excitment "neh! I'll be there."

"manager hyung! I'll be going home first."

and with that he called for a cab, loaded his luggage and went home.