CHAPTER 15

Idol life or married life?

a ray of sunlight hit minyeon's face and woke up from her sleep.

she rubbed her eyes but then she noticed she was on the bed.

hmmm? i dont remeber coming to the bed last night.

then she remembered that after putting up dinner she waited for siwon.

maybe i got tired and came to sleep...

she decided to think about it later.

after minyeon washed up she went to the livingroom.

she heard a noise in the kitchen and wondered what was it.

minyeon peeked through the door and saw a handsome as ever siwon flipping a pancake.

she cleared her throut and siwon looked turned his head.

"oh! your awake. just in time." he said as he placed the pancake on the plate and placed it on the table. "come on over."

he gesture her to come.

"english style breakfast! tell me if you like it, neh?"

minyeon came closer and he pulled the chair for her sit on like the gentlemen he was.

she sat down and waited for him to take his seat.

she looked down on her plate.

a guy putting that much effort on breakfast. im surprised.

she took a bite and was surprised at how good it tasted.

siwon smiled at her and asked,"how is it?"

"its really good." minyeon said still in a shock that a guy could cook better than her.

"last night you waited for me for dinner. i will not lie but i actually forgot all about it. because of me you didnt had dinner last night and slept waiting for me. im truly sorry so please accept my apology." siwon said meanigfully.

"A-anniyo! you must be busy. its okay i'm not the type to get mad at someone when they arent at fault so dont worry about me." minyeon replied.

"well i'm still not convinced that you have accepted my apology." siwon said in a serious tone.

"siwon-ssi..." minyeon started but siwon cut her, "thats why to make it up to you i would like you to give me some of your time." he said with a smile.

"huh?"

"go and get ready. we are going out today." as he nudged her towards the bedroom.

"umm...okay" minyeon said as she made her way to change and get ready.

the breakfast was more than enough. why is doing this?