CHAPTER 5

Idol life or married life?

Min yeon arrived at the apartment she was going to share with her husband.

the apartment from the inside was sleek and most of the stuff in it was either white or grey giving a modern elite look.

min yeon made her way to the room. it had a king-sized bed which was white and black that matched with the sheer white curtains.

she assumed her "husband" wouldn't come till late so she shouldn't unpack now. after all they would meet for the first time how could they share a room together?

if he was the gentleman her parents toldher about he would give her the master bedroom. but what if he was actually really mean and cold and want the room all to himself? she should just wait.

min yeon made her way to the living room and sat down on the white couch.

she the television and flipped through the channels.

there wasn't anything good on so she just stopped at a random channel.

it was a talk show. and the mc was just introducing the guests.

"today's guests are these 10 flower boys who had stole the hearts of many women. that's right it is super junior."

"oh! super junior? i heard they are quite populr but i've never seen them." min yeon said talking to herself.

"annyeonhaseyo super junior imnida! we are super juni-OR~"

"they are quite many of them" min yeon thought.

"please introduce yourself" said the mc

the members started introducing themselves. min yeon was preoccupied with her cellphone but when she looked up at the tv screen a quite handsome face smiled down. he was just perfect. his skin,his smile, his dimples everything was just so flawless. min yeon was dazed for a second.

but then she shoked her head amused at herself.

the guy is handsome but I bet he some cocky jerk. afterall most of the idols these days are.

"annyoenhaseyo. choi siwon imnida"

just then minyeon's phone rang.

"how is my daughter-in-law? did you arrived safely at the apartment?"

"neh omonim! I'm at the apartment right now."

"just for a little while. my son has arrived in korea but it will take him time to get from the airport to the house. I will bring him to the apartment after an hour so be ready. okay?"

"neh! arrigsmnida omonim."

with that the call ended.

min yeon sighed and layed her head on the couch.

she felt her eyes heavy.

maybe i should rest my eyes for a minute.

and with that she went into dreamland.