CHAPTER 23

Idol life or married life?

The guys were sitting in the living room when they heard the front door open.

Heechul came into view with a tired expression.

He looked at the donsaengs who just sat there either talking or watching the television not caring to greet the older man.

“yah! I didn’t come here for a week and look you even forgot your manners. Yah park jungsoo. What have you been teaching them while I was gone?” heechul asked looking over at leeteuk.

“well its not like when you are were here you toke care of us.” Sungmin snorted.

“yah!” heechul went after him.

“hyung I’m just kidding.” He said hiding behind the manly kangin.

“you are lucky tonight I’m not in a bad mood.” Heechul said as he sat down next to shindong.

“hyung did you ate ramen before going to bed last night. Your face is all swelled up.” Eunhyuk said trying to joke round.

“yeah and with your hair all grown up you look like an ajumma on a ddukkbukki stand .”

“ajhumma please give me some spicy ddukkbukki.” Kangin and donghae joined in, cracking up on their own joke.

Heechul give them a piercing glare.

“yah! You want me to beat you guys up?” heechul asked.

“I thought you said you were in a good mood.”

“I said I’m in not in a bad mood. it doesn’t mean I’m in a good mood.” heechul replied.

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes knowing heechul, it wouldn’t take long to ruin his mood.

Siwon was sitting on the far end corner of the room observing the members. There was a weird and gloomy feeling in the air since he set foot in the dorm and it scared him.

His exterior was calm but inside he was freaking out

‘how am I going to say it? That I’m freaking married? The members are going to kill me.’

“yah choi siwon.” Siwon looked up to see heechul towering him with a dark expression.

“how could you?” he said with a hurt expression.

Siwon’s eyes widened with horror.

‘! Did I said everything out loud?’

“how dare you not call me for two whole weeks?”

siwon sighed. If it was one thing kim heechul hated, it was not calling him.

“all the members called at least once. I’m really disappointed.” Heechul said.

“sorry hyung, I was very busy with the drama. It totally slipped my mind.”

“oh? So now I’m not important to you?”

“hyung~!!! You know that’s not true. You always will be my Cinderella.” Siwon said using his aegyo and hugged heechul.

Sometimes his hyung was so childish but he didn’t mind.

“hyungs~! The dinner is served. Henry and kyuhyun, turn the laptop off and come eat.” Ryeowook called out.

The guys gathered around the meal.

“where is ajhummoni?” donghae asked.

Heechul shot him a glare.

“no hyung I actually meant ajhummoni who cooks the food.”

“please don’t tell me ryeowook made it all.” Shindong said.

“ajhummoni is on leave so I cooked. Why?” ryeowook asked with his gentle smile.

“lets just order something from take out.” Sungmin suggested

“no!” ryeowook said firmly as he forced the members to sit.

“you will eat this food or else I will force it all in your mouths.”

“ryeowook-ah!” heechul tried to protest but ryeowook give him a glare.

Heechul instantly sat down

When it came to his food, ryeowook would be possessed by a demon.

Nobody dared say no to his cooked meal no matter how bad it tasted.

After *forcefully* eating dinner.

The boys gathered in the living room.

Siwon looked around to see all the members there.

He took a deep breath.

‘now or never’

“guys I have something to announce.”

The members looked at him curiously.

“well some of you have met minyeon right?” siwon said not meeting their eyes.

Some of their heads nodded.

He looked at the members and the gloomy feeling hit him again.

‘I have to tell them.’

“well..urm…according to my family documents-” he paused. “she is m-my wife.”

“WHAT?”