CHAPTER 13

Idol life or married life?

"are you going to the dorm tonight?" asked the manger.

"i dont know. maybe?" answered siwon.

they just ended a meeting with the director of the new drama he was going to star in.

"you will be busy after you start filming for this drama, you know? spend some time with the boys."

"ummm okay, guess i'll just eat with them. its been a while since i ate ryeowook's food." said siwon.

"well you go. hyung still has some work to do so i'll be back late. oh! and tell eunhyuk not to go to sleep he has recording late at night so he wont be able to wake up." said the hot older man.

siwon walked out of the building and reached his car. just then he heard a faint voice.

"oppa~!"

he recognized the voice instanly. he desperately wanted to turn around but a thought came up his mind

i cant talk to her now. she will see just by looking at my face that somethings wrong. i have to ignore her as much as i can.

he acted as if he didnt heard the calling and drove away.

 

"he is ignoring you." said sooyoung dramatically.

"oh shut up sooyoung. your making her feel bad. fany-ah you know him he wouldnt do that." said yuri trying to cheer up tiffany who they thought was feeling really bad because she had a fight with siwon and was keeping it to herself.

"guys stop it. we are not fighting or mad at each other. he just didnt hear me thats all. now stop being over dramatic." said tiffany in a calm voice.

"if you say so!" said sooyoung in an unsure voice.

yup he just didnt heard me. stupid girls thinking we're going through a rough patch. pfft as if we fight.

but on the inside fany was also unsure. as if she had sensed that siwon was hidding something.

                                                                                                                ~~~~

"i hope he likes seafood." murmured minyeon to herself.

she had been busy cooking dinner for siwon and her own self.

minyeon checked the clock. it was 7:00 now.

"almost dinner time."

she smiled at the table where she set up everything.

now all i have to do is wait for him.


sorry guys i know short chapter but atleast i updated.

school has got me going crazy these days.

i promise i will update more from now on.