CHAPTER 9

Idol life or married life?

siwon gazed at the view infront of him.

after he flooded out of the apartment he just drived not knowing where he was going.

he ended up going to the han river. it was a great place to have sometime alone to think which was what siwon wanted at that moment.

he had been just sitting there in his car for an hour now.

he thought about what his mother told him. how could she do this to him? maybe it was his fault he didn't told her about his girlfriend.

if he did maybe she wouldnt proceed with this wedding.

but then again it was his mother. she always did things her way.

siwon sighed in frustration. how would he get out of this mess?

he was an idol. how could he get married?

he picked up his cellphone. although he wanted to think this through alone he still wanted to talk to someone.

without a second thought siwon dialed a number.

"yoboseyo?" said the women on the other line.

siwon paused for a moment. then spoke "just hearing your voice makes me calm down."

"oppa! whats wrong? your voice dosent sound right. are you okay?" the women asked.

"I'm just not feeling well." he replied. siwon didn't wanted her to freak out.

"are you sick?" the women asked a little worried.

without answering her siwon asked "where are you now?"

"oh! I just ended the schedule for today so I was going home.

"can we meet?" he asked

"tell me where to meet. I'll be there." she said after a pausing for a second.

"come to outside the cafe near han river."

"ok. then meet you there."

the call ended. siwon made his way to the near cafe. he wore a disguise so people won't recognize out who he is.

he waited for fifteen minutes then he heard someone yell behind him. "oppa~!!"

he turned around and saw her. a smiled instantly grew on his face. there was no doubt on what he felt for this girl. she was his smiling angel

the girl smiled her signature eye smile.

siwon walked towards her.

"oppa let's go to your car. I didn't put on a disguise. someone would see me with you." tiffany said in a hurry worried someone would recognize her.

"okay. let's go." they went to sit in siwon's car.

"oppa! are you all right? your voice sounded like there was something wrong. are you sick? tell me whts wrong." she said it all in one breath. she was actually really worried if something had happened. thats why she came up with so many diffrent excuses to say to her manager oppa so he could drop her off at the han river at this hour.

"don't worry about me. I just wanted to meet you because it has been a while." siwon answered.

"oh! how did the filming go? what was it like to be there?" tiffany asked.

"it was good. but tell me about yourself. I just want to listen to you tonight." siwon said.

"well nothing much happened here. just same old. waking up early going to schedule then going to bed late."

"hmm." siwon said. he wasn't actually listening to what she was saying but instead observing her.

tiffany stopped talking as she noticed siwon's intense stare. "oppa! are you okay?" she asked.

siwon didn't say anything and closed the space between them by kissing her lips sweetly.

he wasn't sure if he could ever do this again.

he wanted to be with her so bad but he didn't wanted to disrespect his mother. he loved tiffany but he loved his mother too.she was his smiling angel but his mother was the one who give him birth.

tiffany would understand if he told her. but not tonight. he wanted this night to be beautiful.

when they broke apart siwon whispered in her ear "saranghae" in his deep husky voice one last time.

he had the answer now which he was trying to figure out for the last two hours now.

he can sacrifice everything for the one he loved and respected. even if it meant sacrificing his own love.

mianhae. my smiling angel.


so how was the update?

yeah so tiffany is siwon's girlfriend. i wiil not make her the y character cuz i love her.

her eyesmile is so perfect its not even fair!

and please do comment and subscribe.