CHAPTER 6

Idol life or married life?

Siwon arrived home.

"Umma! I'm back." he shouted with excitment.

his mother came and huged her son tightly. its been a while since he came home. because of the preperations of the new album he had stay at the dorm. now he was back for good.

"I missed my son so much. how are you?"

"I'm fine umma and I missed you too" answered siwon.

"aigoo! my little boy must be tired. why don't you go and rest for a while? I have to take you somewhere so be ready by 3:00. okay?"

"arasso! I'll be up in my room." with that siwon went to his room.

he opened the door and went inside. he took off his clothes and opened the tap. he let the water run through his body.

oh! I forgot to ask umma about the surprise. and where would she take me? maybe that is what she was so excited about.

when he was done with the shower he wraped a towel around his lower body and went to get his clothes.

he didn't unpacked so he just went to his closet where he left all his other clothes.

siwon opened the closet expecting to see his non ending line of clothes insted he saw the inside of the closet empty and there was only one outfit hanging there.

it was a white shirt and black pants. it was not something casual or comfortable but rather formal.

siwon took it out and noticed a note attached to it.

I especially picked it out for her son so don't dissapoint me and wear this now. I want you to look your best today.-

-umma

siwon shook his head and chuckled. his mother was sometimes really something.

he got dressed and went downstairs.

"siwon-ah! you look so handsome. no wonder you are my son."

siwon smiled.

"we should eat first then we will get going."

"umma! where are we going and who is this person you want me to meet?"

"oh all you should know is that it is someone special."

"okay"

after they had there meal mrs choi excused herself to answer a phone call.

Mr Lee, the family's most trusted butler, came to siwon with some papers.

"sir! mrs. choi wants you to sign these property papers."

"but I dont have time to read it right now." siwon said.

"don't worry sir. I already read this so you just need to sign it. its nothing important so you dont have to worry much."

"okay." with that siwon saigned the papers without even taking a second glance because he trusted his butler very much.

mrs choi came back and give a little look to mr.lee asking if the work was done. mr lee in return give her a little nod.

a smile instantly grew on her face.

there is no turning back now.

siwon who didn't knew what was going behind him suddenly remembered something.

"umma! where are all my clothes from my room?"

mrs choi seemed to panic a little but mr.lee came to the rescue.

"sir. mrs choi was thinking of redecorating your room so thats why she asked me to shift your clothes to the other room. dont worry your stuff is all safe."

"oh! okay." siwon said who didn't see through the fact that both of them were clearly lying.

all of his stuff was actually moved to the new apartment which he was going to share with his "wife".

"so should we get going?" said his mother.

"yeah! let's go." answered siwon.

with that they entered the car and drove to the new apartment location.