CHAPTER 16

Idol life or married life?

siwon stood in the living room, casually dressed, waiting for minyeon to come.

he had asked his manager to clear out his schedule for the day so he could take minyeon out siwon was in his own thoughts trying to plan out the whole day in his mind when he heard steps aproaching from the back. he turned around and saw minyeon standing gracefully dressed in a flower pattern dress.

"ready?' siwon asked minyeon to which she nodded.

"lets go then." he led minyeon to the door but paused, "uh! wait" he went to his room and grabed his cap. minyeon looked at him questioningly. "so no one recognize me."

i forgot he was famous. minyeon thought.

they went to the car and drove away. during the ride there was a silence until siwon asked, "do you know what i do? like what is my job?"

"i know that you are famous. i once saw you on the television." minyeon replied. siwon smiled at her innocence. "its not that i'm famous. the idol group i am a part of is famous." said the forever humble siwon.

"idol group? like beast?" she asked. beast was actually the only idol group minyeon knew of because her friend was a huge fan and kept talking nonstop about them.

"yeah! like beast. do you like them?" siwon asked "i think they are good but my friend is crazy about them." she replied, "but whats the name of your group?"

"about time you asked." siwon mumbled. "its super junior."

"super junior? thats a weird name for an idol group." minyeon said.

"i know! its weird how most of the mebers are in their late twenties." siwon said with a smile while thinking about the childish members who act nothing like their age.

"when i saw them on tv they didnt looked so old." minyeon said trying to remember their faces.

"alot of people say that. hey i can get you to meet them. they are really nice in person, well most of them." siwon said. his heechul hyung can be cranky at times but that didnt meant he didnt had a good heart.

minyeon just smiled. in her mind she knew he was just saying that. why would he introduce her as his wife? he would get in trouble if he did.

                                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~

they reached their destination. siwon stopped the engine and wore his cap. he went out and opened the door for minyeon like the gentlemen he was.

minyeon went out and looked at the view. it was a small park with a beautiful view. there was an old couple sitting on one of the benches and some kids playing.

she looked at siwon who smiled back.

"come on!" he led minyeon to an empty bench.

they sat down.

"you must be wondering what were doing here right?" siwon guessed.

"um! kind of." minyeon replied.

"i come here often. well mostly when i want to enjoy some time alone. since not many people come here its usually quiet and comforting. its my special spot." he explained giving her his dimple smile.

"its a beautiful place." the girl replied.

"i know! as much as i love my life and all, i wish i could ive like a normal person but that would never happen." siwon sighed, "oh! im sorry for bothering you with my worries."

"oh! no don't be. its really okay. you can talk about anything with me. you talking helps when you are feeling down." minyeon said giving the guy a smile.

it wasn't that siwon was used to telling just anyone how he felt but there was something warm and comforting about minyeon that made him want to tell her his every secret and get to know her's in return.

they talked a little but mostly enjoyed the scenery with silence which wasn't awkward one bit but comforting.

after walking around a little they headed to the car.

once seated, siwon sarted the engine.

just then his phone rang.


hey guys admin E here. sorry for taking so long to update i have written down the next 6 chapters in the past week because there was no internet and had nothing else to do. and please comment and subscribe. let me know how i'm doing. you guys never comment. please do *pout*