chapter 7*

What am I to do for you to love me?

 

 Victoria is standing in front of the convention hall where the party is being held. She's late, it already started, she have a heavy heart going into this event, but she have no choice...she's like dancing a cha cha… one step forward...two step backward... she really …really don't want to go. Her father didn't trust her enough and ordered Mr. Kang to drive me to the event and keep a tab on my whereabouts, that old man is afraid of me not coming...but it’s okay with her because if Mr. Kang didn't driver her she might have car accident to prevent her coming to this event.

 

"You didn't need to come with at the event itself Mr. Kang, I won't go anywhere" she said

 

"Young miss..." Victoria gave him a look that she won't run away

"Well okay… okay, I'll stay here... I'll park near the back door, and call me when you want to leave"

 

Well, she actually wants to run away now that she's standing here...but can't...she walks forward and let herself in.

 

The party was field by a lot of businessmen...her brother and father's circle...only few people know who she is, all she need is to let the host of this event know her presence in behalf of Song Inc. then she's off. She turned to left to look for a certain when she bumps into someone. She bows her head and said "sorry".

 

"Oh my aren't you President Song of Song Inc. daughter, Victoria" victoria slightly bows her and confirming the old man's word, his one of her father’s friend in the business

"You grow up into a beautiful young lady doesn't she yeobo" he asked the old lady beside her

"Yes, yeobo she is, are you alone" she asked her.

 

"My brother is abroad and the president is on another engagement at Busan" she said smiling

 

"Oh my seems that President Song is training his children already" he says smiling

 

"If you will excuse me I'll be looking for the host of the party" with what he said the old man smile fades

 

"Ahh …you’re looking for Mr. Kim MiNam." Victoria nods "well introduce yourself as the daughter clearly to him and..."He trails off

 

Victoria was a few steps away when he said "be careful”, the Ahjusshi's word somehow scares him as if his going to talk to a demon.

 

What she doesn't know she's actually is.

 

-------

 

"Appa, why do you have to bring me here why not omma...its relly so boring here" Yoona said to his Father.

 

"Yoona you need to be introduced as my daughter, you'll need this when you are the one running the business" her father said to her

 

"Appa I’m still studying..." she countered.

 

"YOONA" his father said in a tone she won't dare answer back. She just pouted.

 

"That leech I pity that young lady with him, a wolf in sheep's clothing, his business success doesn't cover up his callousness and molesting the likes of the girl that's with him"

 

Yoona look at the person her father is talking about. The girl seems familiar with her, as if on cue the girl she's trying to guess who, looks around the place and instant recognition comes to her, Victoria.

"Appa is what you tell about that man true or just rumors?" says Yoona not taking her eyes of Victoria.

 

"Yes" his father answers looking at her with confusion on confirming what she said.

 

Yoona saw that Victoria subtly evades the man's touch as she nods to whatever the man had told her. Her eyes went big when she saw that they are leaving the venue ..."omo" formed Yoona's lips and quickly stands up and told her father "Appa, I’m going to the powder room" she left without his father's approval.

 

Outside the lobby she didn't see any trace of Victoria and her companion, she doesn't know why she's feeling like this...worried...alarmed...she knows Victoria's knows self-defense but she can't ignore the feeling..

 

"Where are you?"

 

____

 

"Yah I said let go, we don't need to leave the party Mr. Kim as i said to you in behalf of  Song ..." Mr. Kim cut her off

 

"I know you’re from the Song Inc. ,they said they'll be sending something to my liking...but i never thought of this much" he said as he looks at Victoria as if his undressing her .

 

Victoria is enraged seem to be with this dirty old man is a maniac, she calm herself and again tried to explain who she is "Your mistaking me for someone else..."she started to say.

 

"There's no mistake" he said closing their gap, Victoria moves back ward to avoid the man till her back feels the wall.

 

"You are send here to me and nothing else, you were offered to me" he said to her.

 

She was sent to this place for that reason alone...she was offered...it slowly downs to her. It rendered her immobile...disbelief...pain seeping in her heart... so much pain...

 

The man smiles maniacally she was stock there, non-resisting, he slowly trails his finger to Her arms up to her shoulders in creepily slow motion, his finger reach her delicate neck,  his trembling with anticipation and slowly trails his finger down her well-endowed chest.

 

CRASH

 

The dirty old man falls with a loud thud on the floor together with the remains of the flower vase that hit his head.

 

"You dirty bastard" said Yoona with anger in her voice. "We are now even Victo…" her voice trails off as she looked at the person in front of her. She's not moving or anything... her face is void of emotion...but her eyes...reflects ....pain...hurt...she seems to be in so much pain...tears keep on falling in her eyes ...she's in stupor...not even blinking.

 

Yoona   is in tears just looking at her silent cries... she cup Victoria's face trying to wake her up.

 

"Victoria ...Victoria" she said softly, her heart is aching just looking at her, She reached for her phone in her pouch

 

"Appa , help me please" she choked  at her words.

 

"Where are you" her father asked worriedly. She told him where.

 

"Victoria, help is coming" she said, Victoria slowly slid sitting down to the floor Yoona went down with her for support…Yoona embraced her. She hears a sound, she looks around to see where its coming from, its coming from Victoria's bag, as she was reaching for the phone her father arrived.

 

"Yoona what happen" Mr. Im asked, he looked at the surrounding he sees the leech on the floor unconscious and fragments of broken vase around him. Yoona signaled his father and answered the phone, he looked at the young lady beside Yoona she doesn't looked hurt but somehow her not moving disturbed him

 

"Hello" Yoona said

 

"Hello who is this, where is the young miss" said the man in the other line. Yoona found out its Mr. Kang the Song's butler, is in the parking lot waiting for Victoria. Mr. Im Seung hoon while waiting  till her daughter finished talking at the phone, he called for security deal with the unconscious leech.

 

"That bastard tries to harass Victoria Appa" Yoona said sobbing.

 

"Shh… you have prohibited happening" he lightly hugs Yoona to pacify her. He took of his coat and as he was trying to cover it to his daughter's friend she scooted away from him

 

"Let me appa" she took the coat and cover Vic with it "Appa let's accompany her to the parking lot. Her ride is there" she said

 

------

 

At the parking lot an anxious Mr. Kang is waiting for the one who answers his young miss' phone. Then he hears footsteps he quickly looks where it is. He recognized Victoria instantly and walks toward her immediately , why is she being guided...is she hurt...but  when he was almost near,  he stop on his track....Victoria is looking blankly on space... he slowly walks  to her

 

"Lady Victoria" He whispers. Victoria blinks, she seem s to be awaken with that familiar endearment

 

"Kang ahjussi" she said and slowly walks toward that familiar person

 

Yoona was shocked when Vic talks...it’s the first she have spoken since  the ugly scene at the hotel, but was again worried as she was beginning to shake.

 

Mr. Kang saw what’s happening to Victoria and quickly close the gap and hold her. She was shaking so hard that its scares him, he looked at Yoona "what happen" Mr. Kang shushed Victoria and holds her tightly "I’m here" he whispered...her shaking lessened...but still shaking but lightly.

 

"She was almost got harassed by Mr. Kim Mi Nam and my daughter reached her just in time before that man can do any worst"

 

"Thank you sir" he said bowing to Mr. Im and he bowed to Yoona too.

 

"We'll be going" he guided Victoria back to the car. He opened the door at the back and helps her inside the car as he was to move to close the door Victoria quickly reaches his hand and wouldn't let go as if her life defends on it. He clenched his teeth whoever had done this to Victoria have inflicted enough damage to her....not physically but emotionally.

 

"Is she gonna be alright"

 

"The family doctor will be summoned to the mansion to look at her...again thank you and goodnight"

 

Yoona saw the scared reaction of Victoria, what damage is that rotten man did to her, she cries again at that thought. Her dad don't know what to say or do, so he just hugged her...somehow Yoona was deeply affected to what had happen to Victoria

 

-------

 

Inside the running car Victoria didn't let go of Mr. Kang's hand, her shaking have lessened...tears still flowing...

 

Mr. Kang was containing his anger...what had happen ...what...

 

The driver of the car looked at Victoria...his affected at how the speed maniac daughter of their employer is in this situation...he rather see her with cold stare than a tear stained face. She may not smile but she has the biggest heart. He cursed whoever hurt this young girl.