chapter 22

What am I to do for you to love me?

khun was staring in the pics flashing in his computer screen, pictures of him and Victoria, the first few shots is when he was confronting her of her conditions on being quiet...they look like a couple quarreling , next was pictures when they are practicing,next was they were at the school cafeteria and when they are under the tree....the pis at the cafeteria looks so sweet while the pic under the tree romantic and peaceful but

"Yah that taecyeon..this pic ...when iget my hand on him

Khun bro... hehehehe send you the pics  i gathered just to make you realize how your so in love with Victoria.. at least you admit it now...you've been in love with her quite a long time now ...since you met her...she just hurt your ego...but since then you always victoria do this...Victoria did it again...she this ...that...our ears are so sore from hearing your complaining but actually you didn't know she creeps into your heart unconciously...

PS

Chansung meant what he said about Victoria so better guard her and claim her heart fast

Fighting

"Ahhh...this guys ahhh....over my dead body ...Chansung...Victoria is mine..." he said.

--------------------------------------------

Victoria was walking  at the hallway when she saw khun walking towards her.She brace herself to ignoring him again, she looks straight ahead. She had been avoiding him for the whole day . But KHun had it, he  block her way, she moves right, he block her, she moves to the left he blocks her again.

"Move" she said to him and look at him, damn it wrong move, i shouldn't have look. He look so handsome and charming.

" I heard your brother is out of danger already, good news right"

Victoria didn't answer him and try to walk away again but he block him again. she is getting irritated , this guy is making it hard for her to forget him.

"Yah... i said move" she said

"why are you avoiding me" he said

"Coz there's nothing for us to talk...i ended the bogus relationship ...so you don't have to act as if you care...go to Yoona ...didn't she the one you like....stop bugging me" she said  as he keeps on blocking her .

"Yeah the bogus ends ...im not acting coz  i really care about anything that concerns you" he said

"Yeah really...your making me laugh...you hated me..."

"Good your laughing ..i hate it when your crying....and i don't hate you but the way your doing things..."

"AHHH just leave me alone...go to Yoona...be with her...leave me alone" she said exasperatedly.

"Im not going to Yoona... coz the girl i like is right in front of me" he said 

"Huh...don't lie  its Yoona you like not me....why are you  acting his way....are you doing this to spite me... to get even"

 Khun hold her in her shoulder   wanted her to understand.

"Its you i like...its you that i wanna be with...i get irritated when boys tries to be near you..its only with you that i get jealous ...i don't even want my friends to even be too close with you or hold you..." he said trying to explain it to her

"I don't believe you...just be with yoona....and i lost interest with you so stop this silliness and let me go" she said trying to escape his grasp.

" Its hard to believe ...but ill prove to you and i don't want to be with yoona coz i wanna be with you"

"Your with Yoona  few days ago" she blurted out , her voice trace with jealousy.

"But its you in my heart and mind..its you im thinking of " he said

Victoria look  at Khun 's eyes, his eyes telling her to believe him. Her gaze is seeking the honesty in his words..he wanted to believe him but ...the fear ...

"Let go" victroria said but this time her voice begging. Khun let go of her.  VIctoria looks down so that he'll won't see her disappointment when he let her go, she thought he would insist and she hoped he'll hugged her but he didn't, she walks away slowly, trying to gather her wits after the disappointment. 

"ill prove to you...ever since we're freshmen till now its always been you running after me...pursuing me...now its my turn to do it " KHun says to her when she was few steps away.

"Ill make you  believe that i love you" he said with conviction.

it took him this long... but its not yet late to make up for the lost time...

it would be hard but he deserve it...he hurt her... its understandable

I Love you Victoria... and ill do my best  just wait and see