chapter 20

What am I to do for you to love me?

Khun changed his position from kneeling he sits down,still holding Victoria who is now sitting in bet ween his spread legs, he doesn't want to make big movements, afraid that she might start crying again...and he didn't want that...his heart is being crushed seeing her cry like that... he hated himself...for not being there for her...he has mixed emotion of Chan and Taec being with Victoria. But its also his fault he let his irritation, anger with Victoria's word  affect him... like he let his ego get the best of him  when she confessed.

Chansung and Taecyeon checks on them.Taecyeon motioned for them to move to the chairs.Khun shakes his head.Taecyeon mouthed its cold. 

khun  tried to move but his having difficulty standing up  while still holding Victoria, he shakes his head  mouthed "cant". Chansung moved to get Victoria from him so he can stand.

"No" 

Chansung and taecyeon look at him exasperatedly at his reaction.

Khun tried again to stand up, he balanced his body. Chansung supported him standing up, him and taec gets the point of his stubborness... Khun don't want them to hold her...ahh a jealous guy...possessive too... Taecyeon smirks on Khun's attitude... he can't believe that his friend who's smart is actually a babo in love... but he got to make sure first, after witnessing Victoria's lowest times, he'll make Khun admit his feelings out loud. Victoria  after the few weeks knowing her, Taecyeon thinks of her as his friend, too.

--------------------------

"Do you actually know your the reason, partly, why she's in so much pain" Taecyeon

" she's the one who ended it this afternoon"

"that's why you left with other girls and showed it to her" Chansung

"when she saw you its the same time too that she heard the news about his brother" Taecyeon blurted out

"She blackmailed me into the relationship just to make her quiet"

"Why do you let her... we can find ways to evade it...there's no proof... she won't have any..." Taecyeon.

"Because you want it too "Chansung said as a matter of fact.

Khun stayed silent and looked at his friends.

"If your still in denial,leave her alone let her be" says taecyeon. Khun moves so quickly that Taec and Chan din't have time to react,Khun was holding Taec in his collar

"what right do you have to say that to me" he said in anger

"Coz in a short time she become a friend and were concerned "

Chansung standing, watching them asked him.

"Its easy hyung just tell us ...do you love her or not?" he say seriously "if not i'll  pursue her"

Khun looked at him, if only looks can kill Chansung would be buried 6 feet under the ground.

"She's mine... Im hers" Khun said with such intensity that even its not the i love Victoria sentence... they know its the same.

"do you love her " says taec  straight in his eyes, daring him to say it out loud or they won't have it. Khun didn't look away, he know his friends and they know him too, too much, that he can't lie to them

"I love Victoria" he said

"Its not that hard to admit it right" says chansung looking pleased

"Feels good isn't " said taec smirk in his lips

""you have been for the longest time" says Chan. Taec nodded in agreement

"meddlers" khun says smiling

---------------------------------

Victoria fell asleep due to too much crying, Khun carried her to the room Mr.kang reserved, the room has two beds,one for the patient and one for the watcher ,the room is very spacious.

Taec and Chan left the hospital, Khun insist on staying with Victoria, he want to stay with her longer.

Mr.Kang entered the room and saw that Khun is asleep his head lay at the side of Victoria's bed, one hand holding Victoria's hand. Mr Kang smiled at the sight, He insisted on staying  and he'll just leave early tomorrow for school.

Leetuk was transferred into the next bed at the same room where  Victoria is, but he still not out of danger.

Just a few hour after he was brought in the room his heart stop. doctors and nurses come rushing inside the room

Khun and Victoria woke up at the noise.

"oppa" She said,she felt herself shaking again, whats happening 'Oppa...oppa" she said restraining tears from falling, strong arms held her from behind.

"Victoria" he says her name,comforting her,she felt a feather kiss at her head.Even she didn't want to, tears fall as she felt the warmth of Khun's embrace. He is here with her ...somehow she let him hold her...she needed him so much right now...so much.

Once Leetuk was revive  and stable again. a nurse stayed in his side, he became more unstable that a close watch is needed.

Victoria was given a medicine to calm her, it made her sleepy...as she was about to fall asleep, she looks at Khun's face.

Khun smiled at her and whispered "sleep...rest... "  as she closed her eyes  Khun kissed the tip of her nose tenderly and looked at her haggard but still pretty face with so much love, ever since he say it out loud things flow freely

--------------------------------

"What happen Mr.Kang...leetuk"  a loud voice boomed inside the room, the nurse in duty jumps at the unexpected noise.

"Mr.President"say Kang he looked at Victoria's way, she still sleeping,he forgot she was given a dose of tranquilizer making her sleep in the process.

"The young master  has an accident sir, and his still unstable" says Kang in lower voice. President Song catching on lower his voice as he talked again

"How can that be he have never...he was a sensible driver" the president says

"the police just said to me few hours ago that Young master was listening into his voice mail box when the incident happen, they said that maybe there is something in the message he was listening to that he loses his focus on the road" explained Mr.Kang

President Song nods and look around his eyes stayed at Victoria's sleeping form

"She broke down a while ago and last night too, that the doctors tranquilized her so that she won't shake so hard again"he explained.

"Then she should be at the mansion resting not here" the president says in hard voice but his eyes showed concerned at the slender figure sleeping in the other bed. he walked to her side, he hesitated touching her, she might wake up...he don't want to disturb her. he went outside of the room...the atmosphere in the room is suffocating him.

--------------------

Victoria's eyes opened as the door closes behind her father...his brother was listening to a voice mail message...her voice mail message...Leetuk oppa is now in danger because of my voice mail...because of me...

Victoria turns slowly for the medicine has still effect at her..

"SOrry ...oppa...sorry" and again she cried... 

her brother's life is in danger because of her...

...oppa.. oppa