chapter 28

What am I to do for you to love me?

"hrmmp...who was that girl Khun had run after , Nadine" the girl asked her friend.

"well...ummm...that's Victoria the most popular girl here in school...Libby" says Nadine.

"most popular huh?" Nadine smirks.

"Yes girl the most popular....she's a beauty...brains...money..."  a girl behind them say ,a classmate"...and looks like she have the most popular guy, too" after saying that walks away from them.

"how rich is she anyway..." shouted Nadine.

"She's the heiress of the Song Inc., one of the five biggest company and riches family  here and in Asia" their classmate shouted back.

"hmmp...that rich huh...but i don't care ...i like Khun" says Nadine, Libby just shrugs it off .

--------------------------------

LUnch break, Khun walks toward Victoria's table . its been a week that his picking her up for school and driving her home...and  having lunch together... he likes this set up...though Victoria seems to be holding her feelings... but its okay ,he will never stop proving her how he loves her... 

"Victoria"

"Khun"

"Yah...khun me and Victoria  are the ones having lunch together today...you have been hoarding her for the whole week... i want to be with my friend to you know" Yoona told Khun

"Weh" his questioning eyes looks at Victoria.

"sorry"

"ehh..but"

"No mister...we are having lunch today" Yoona say and sticks her tongue.She tug Victoria to stand up , for them to leave.

"wait" Victoria says and went back to khun holding a lunch box " this is for you...Yoona requested for my cooking and made one for you too...sorry" 

"Okay..thanks..."Khun say sighing "Vic... do you have your phone with you?" he asked her before she can turns around and leave.

Victoria waves her phone   "Yes i have it".  Khun nods, when Victoria and Yoona's out of sight he pouted in disappointment, his actually looking forward being with Victoria...but he knows she needs to be wtih her friend too.

He was asurprised when he found out that Victoriaa and Yoona are friends...his glad she have friends..coz ever since he have known her , he haven't seen her being with one.

"hey there... why are you alone...where's Victoria" Taec asked as he just popped out behind him." don't tel me you had a fight"

Khun look at Taec fiercely "no". Taec hold his hand up at Khun "just asking"

"she is having lunch with her friend Yoona" informed Khun

"Oh okay...lets have lunch then...she's with a friend...you should too" says Taec as he put his arm on khun's shoulder.

Khun shakes his head and let himself be tug by this big ape...

"Ehh what's that your holding" Taec

"Lunch...Victoria cooked it for me" he said

"Wahhh... how sweet hehehe...give me some" Taec says smiling.

"NO! ITS MINE' 

"yah so selfish"

---------------------------------------------

"delicious.." Yoona

"Thanks" Victoria blushes at her compliment. Yoona smiles at her.

"Khun is guarding you huh..." says Yoona "are you guys a couple again?

"No....well , i haven't answer him yet...he said he'll court me until i believe him" Victoria says shyly.

"OHH...courting you wahhh...so sweet...hehehehe...good let him wait...well he deserve that for being dense " says Yoona.

Victoria just looks at Yoona who is eating  her lunch box with gusto, she smiled...it feel so good having friends...and she is thankful to her...Khun has friends...who is actually became her friends too...and she has yoona too...

Yoona and Victoria are walking back to their room.

"eh  so hot...hey Victoria... want to go swimming sometime" asked Yoona.

"well" she look hesitant. Yoona looko at her confused  "well i don't know how to swim" she said shyly.

"Wehh..your good in martial arts but don't know how to swim" Yoona blurted out.

"Shhhh" says Victoria. Yoona covers and mumbles "sorry"

"does Khun know how to swim" Asked Yoona, Victoria nodded. "then asked him to teach you"

"Im embarassed" Victoria says "but i like the idea"

the two of them giggled and continue walking.

-------------------------------

So she doesn't know how to swim , thought Nadine ....hmmn...that Victoria is always with someone...aishh...she is always with Khun and now with that girl...

"hey did you see...Victoria and Yoona looks like their close now" says people behind Nadine.

"yeah saw that too...really the first and second most  popular girls together...same feathers flock together huh..." says another student.

"hear this too..at the cafeteria this lunch...Khun looking chummy with Taecyeon, their eating lunch together"

"wehhh...first the boys and now those two..woohoo..."

"wahhh...so jealous"

Nadine didn't like what she have just heard...hmmp ...

-------------------------------------