Chapter 6*

What am I to do for you to love me?

 

"Good afternoon, young miss" greeted by one of the personnel in the racing track, she usually go here when she wanted to think and to calm the seething anger in her. She's already pissed coz Yoona is still close with Khun and they seem to be growing closer to each other by the day, her dear father have to add more  for tasking her...oh correction but rather ordering her to come to this what so ever party to represent their  company

 

"I don't want to go to this damn function..." she insist "and why me? am I not a shame to your name" she added

 

"I’m not asking you to go, Victoria, but I’m telling you that you are going... your brother and I are already packed with schedule, it’s unavoidable," her father said firmly.

"You at least have to do that to compensate after spending too much recently, with those toys and other things”

Victoria sharply looks at him and said "You why are you snooping on my personal affairs, and those toys I bought, it’s good for your company too and most of all, it’s my money... my inheritance and I’ll spend it the anyway I want it"

 

"I can freeze that account anytime I Want it, you’re still a minor and I can and will Victoria" Her father continued. And Victoria knows it’s not a threat coz he would really do it.

 

She's fuming when she turn her back to him, near the door he tauntingly said "It would be on Friday at Silhouette Hotel convention room 8pm, cocktail attire" .Victoria closed the door behind her loudly.

 

As she remembers the confrontation with her father she stepped on the accelerator harder that the car she's driving in the track speeds up more, she didn't even slows down  on the sharp turns or in any curves.

 

"Oh!  God, how she hates him...that old man ....and Khun...and how she hate herself the most...for wanting them to at least take notice of her, even just a glimpse from them...how she hate herself so much for wanting their attention...why does she have to be in a position as this...first he craves for the man she knows as her father but who hates her for actually being born into this world...and he never fails to reminding it...and Khun is just the same too, to him it’s like she's like nonexistence, and when she confessed to her he rejected her flat,...she's so hurt that time that she declared that he is hers to spite him and from then to she irritates him to have his attention.

 

Why is she so pathetic, wanting those men's attention so much? Her eyes are b with tears, she blinks to stop the tears but didn't do any good, her vision is getting blurry....and her foot steps on the accelerator harder.... a sob escape from her. She abruptly hit brake; in doing it so made the car swirl around, Victoria instinctively control the car from overturning and hitting the wall. Smokes gather around the car, people who are there was all paled from what they have witnessed, the people who worked at the race track went to Victoria to give assistance, they are all worried, they have known her sometime now, since she is commonly go there and race and they now her as a speed maniac but they never saw her speeds up like that and abruptly stops, if the driver are not experienced  the car would have turn and crashed, its only recently that they know she is Victoria Song, a rich girl...a beautiful speed maniac speed maniac race rich girl.

 

"Young miss, are you alright" they shouted while running to the car.

 

Victoria inside the car was trying to calm herself, she almost had an accident, and she wondered if she died would the old man cry, would Khun even know or care. She takes her helmet off and wipe away her tears, no they would not even flinched and would rather say good riddance, she shrugged the thought out and went out of the car

 

"Yes" she answered "return the car to the garage...please" and left. At the parking lot her phone rang. It’s her Leetuk oppa.

 

"Oppa, you called "says Vic

 

"Where are you?, I called our house but Mr. Kang said you went out fuming after you had a talked with Appa" he said "Victoria what does he say and the way went out like that is making Mr. Kang worry, I can hear from his voice when i talked to him that he is agitated" He added.

 

"Nothing Oppa, nothing, I’m at the race track but I’m on my way back now" she said.

 

"Do so my Song Qian, I’ll be back next week." he said

 

"Okay, take care then"

 

"And Victoria no detour, don't make Mr. Kang more agitated " he quickly added

 

"Yes oppa"

 

"Saranghae, my little sister" softly says Leetuk. Victoria' started to have teary eyes again

 

"Saranghae too, oppa" she said soflty. Victoria looks at her phone and she saw many miss call from Mr. Kang and messages

 

Messages consist of:

 

Young miss where are you?

 

 Please drive safely

 

Please eat your lunch

 

Young miss its getting dark, where are you?

 

And lastly the one really made her tears up again

 

"Lady Victoria where are you its late night already, please comeback already"

 

Lady Victoria, he always calls her that when she's feeling bad and silently crying at her room.  Mr.  Kang like her brother was the only one who cared for her, really cared for her. When she was younger she thought he was her father but she then realizes that he is their butler, but his not just a butler ...his more of the father figure to her than they're so called father, him and Leetuk oppa where the only ones that she lowers her guard, they are the only ones that would stop and look at her, care for her, make her feel so loved and she doesn't need to do things to get their attention,

 

"Oh why can't they're love for me, can't be enough that i still have to seek for that old man and Mr. Popular’s affection" she said hopelessly while crying.

 

Victoria gathers her wits and stops herself from pitying and went on her way

 

-----------------------------

 

"" Yoona said to herself "why in the world I went to this place, arggh...oh yeah she remembered she's still grounded ,all her cards are blocked till the end of the month ahhh... the reason she's here is  she still wants to party and actually rebel a little to his Father, which she already regretting it, coz the place is actually not as comfy and safe as the one she goes to, and to add to her discomfort , a guy from the bar kept on looking at her. 

 

She can't take it already and decided to leave already her drink is already paid. When she was outside the nightclub and thought she's safe from the guy, he creepily pops out behind her.

 

"Leaving already sweet thing" the guy said

 

The man is good looking and everything, it’s just his aura that scares her, and it seems like his up to no good. She just ignores her and was waving for a taxi when he grabs her and pushes her to the wall.

 

"Not so fast sweetie" says the guy smiling and looks at her in a erted way

 

"Let go of me, you ert" she said loudly and tries to lose the grip on her but to no avail.

 

"You’re going with me" with that Yoona tries to get free, she is so scared and there is no one here to asked for help. She hears s a car screeching to a stop, with enough common sense when screamed for help and tried to kick the guy at his shin but missed. Things happen so fast first his holding her and the next thing is that the guys hand had been twisted at his back by the person who comes out of the car. The shadow gave the ert a chop in his neck that made him unconscious.

 

Yoona slips down to the pavement when she was saved. She  raised her head to say thanks but was shocked when she found out who was it

 

"Victoria"

 

“Yoona"

 

"What are you doing here?" they both said at the same time

 

"Can't believe miss goodie good shoes on this kind of area....what people will say" taunts Victoria “...what our classmates gonna say ...and KHun" she said tauntingly

 

Yoona went pale at the thought of it... to the fullest...she just want to party like she always do ...but its backfiring now.

"I won't tell but you stay away from Khun" Victoria said sternly.

 

"You...you can’t...you....here...also" Yoona said incoherently.

 

"Nobody at school would care...I’m a biatch remember...it’s nothing out of the ordinary someone like me to be here but you are a different story" says Victoria. Yoona thinks for something to retaliate.

 

"I’ll tell them about toys and cakes for the St John Orphanage" she says quickly.

 

Victoria looks down at her with a smirk "NO one would believe you ...like I said I’m a certified biatch" and turned her back on Yoona as she walks toward her car. Before going inside her car she told Yoona.

 

"Better get up and get out of here before that wakes up miss Goodie good shoes...and remember stay away from Khun" and then she leaves.

 

Yoona quickly stands up and fix herself and hails the first taxi on site. What a night...she’s been so unlucky....arrghh if only her Father haven't ground her. While in the taxi, somehow a flashback of her savior Victoria's sleek martial moves amazes her...argh is she a black belter too, Yoona heave a sigh that makes the taxi driver looks at her questioningly

 

"Sorry" she said and looks outside the car