chapter 32

What am I to do for you to love me?

Victoria and Yoona are both brought to the school infirmary, sleeping in one bed.The two girls insisted to stay in one bed. on Victoria's side Khun is holding her hands firmly,his thumbs caressing her hand.Taec stayed on Yoona's side, his gaze not leaving Yoona.

Junsu after handing Yoona to Taecyeon went to follow Junho and catch the wrongdoer. Chansung and Wooyoung have just followed them there at the infirmary.

"Hyung are they gonna be okay?" woo young asked.

"Yes they will they just need to rest...but the doctor said that Yoona needs to be test further... just to be sure" answered Taecyeon.

"Chansung you said on the phone that the girl" Khun paused as he clenched his teeth in anger " that her father is one of my father's manager, a long time manager.. right"

"Yes , hyung thats what i ...we.. heard... why?"

Khun didn't answer, he just take out his phone and made a call..his other hand still holding Victoria... even though she's asleep her hold on him  is firm... and he understood coz he wouldn't wan to let go too.

"Secretary Park, i would like you to give me a report on who ever manager in my father's company had a daughter studying here in my school too and the name is" khun paused and looked to chansung to relay the name of the girl to him , he mouthed "Nadine"...her name is Nadine...i want the report asap"

"Yes Mr. Horvejkul i will call you immediately " and then he hang up

"Khun what are you planning" Taec asked.

"I will not let this pass Taec...she can't swim Taec...Victoria could have drowned"

Taecyeon didn't say anything, coz he would not let it pass too... he then look at Yoona sleeping.

Chansung receive a message from Junsu.

Where are you...how is Victoria and the other girl? The girl got away...Junho was so angry.

He replied back  where they are.Few minutes later they arrived

"Sorry Khun..we lost the girl" Says Junsu

"sorry hyung" junho. 

Khun just nodded

---------------------------

Khun takes Victoria home.When they arrive in front of her house, Khun stopped her coming down. she looks at him , he said nothing, his been silent since she wakes up just caressing her hand. Khun went out the car and walks around to her side , open the door and lifted her...he carried her Princess way 

"hey i can walk you know" she said softly.

"I know"

"then put me down"

"NO..ill carry up to your room"

"weh" she tried to struggle.

"Please ..don't" khun said,he stop in front of the door . Mr. Kang opened the door , he was surprised to see Victoria being carried by Khun.

"ill bring her to her room" he said. Mr. Kang tried to protest but when he looked at Victoria he stopped and lead him to her room.

Inside the room Khun sat on the bed still holding her princess like, he hugged her close to him and  buried his face on her hair

"do you know how scared i was when i saw you being pushed to the pool" he said.

Victoria hugged Khun... she can feel the side of her face wet with Khun's tears.

"why ' she asked softly

Khun raised his tear stained face and looked at Victoria.

"Victoria...what am i to do for you to believe me" he said

Victoria smiled ,she cupped Khuns face with her hands...

"Khun" she looks at him lovingly

"what am i to do with you"tenderly she said

she kissed his forehead....then the tipped of his nose and said

Khun eyes went big and choke a laugh right after. Victoria pouted at his reaction

"weh..why did you laugh" she said pouting.

Khun give her lips a quick peck and said

"remember when we where at the building my family owned" Victoria nodded,

Khun continued "when we fell asleep i woke up  first and heard you say my name a few times and said  What am i to do for you to love me and i said what am i to do with you and kissed you the same spot you just kissed me...the only difference is yours is love and me believe" he explained witha smile.

"I love you Victoria"

"I love you too, KHun" 

Khun's eyes went big again as Victoria aknowledges his declaration

Khun  kissed Victoria in the lips lingering...deepening kiss.. Victoria want to cry with the way Khun is kissing her as if in his kiss his promising her to love her forever...Victoria wanted to see how Khun looks so she open her eyes and she was surprised as a pair of puppy eyes is looking back at her bunny eyes.he didn't closed his eyes when he kissed her..he was looking at her...and now her eyes is open too and she was looking at him too...

The kissed lasted  a few minutes more...they we're both gasping for air...

both blushing deeply...

lips a bit swollen..but both of them looking so happy

"I love you" they said both at the same time