chapter 15

What am I to do for you to love me?

Yawning  Victoria walks toward to a place where she find solitude, she's so sleepy,its a good thing that after the first class their free ,calss will resume after lunch, Khun took her home around 2am in the morning, Mr.Kang open the door while brushing his eyes, he was waiting for her.she smiled at her went to her room.

Ah... she feel lazy going to school but the thought of seeing Khun there even though she know he won't be acting , like when they are outside school, still its enough motivation to see him.But his not there, looks like he skips class.. it saddens her.

she yawn once again,disappointed, her foot walks to a familiar path...to a familiar hall...post...where some one lend her shoulder for her to cry on...from that day onwards ...she would go here for a silent reverie, she would just come too, and stay with her, saying nothing just , she just stay there....beside her...not saying anything...asking nothing...now its like a hide out for them...a usual hang out for them...no words uttered...she stay there to keep her company...her presence doesn't bother her ...but  rather a calming one...a friend.... to her disturb soul...

She's not here yet, she sat down.. inhaled the breeze of the warm noon sun... she looks up to the sky to blinding brightness of the sun,Victoria raise her hands up to the suns rays, she adjust it to shade her eyes against  it. she let out a sigh a she stays at  that position. Another hand appear next to her...ahhh she arrives...Victoria smiled...she closes her eyes and lay her head at the post.

Yoona saw the smile in her lips, for the past week, she seems to be in good mood...she like it...and her being at ease... she lay her head too near her's and close her eyes ,too.

A friendship  was forged...

-------------

the silence of the place where disturb by the sound of Victoria's phone. She's irritated with the unexpected sms, she got her phone and look who's responsible. She's surprised to see who the message from, that made her blink and read it again to assure herself she read it right.

Been looking for you
where are you?

Khun

She was about to reply back when her phone rang.She distance herself from the resting person beside her.

"Weh" she says quietly

"where are you?" 

"uhm at school"

"Yeah i know... but where? and what are you doing, have you eaten lunch"

"Uhmm" she walks away from the place  while she answers"  here at one of the unused building, resting i was so sleepy"

Khun sighs "have you eaten lunch?" he repeats the last question

"well , i...ahh.. kind of ..ahhh" she can not tell him that because his not there that she loses her appetite.

"You...you forgot to eat , break is almost about to end"he said exasperatedly."go to the cafeteria now" he said after hanging up.

Victoria pouted at Khun's order. hmmmp... but she did went to the cafeteria. 

When she enters the cafeteria she saw him looking at her way intently...his brows almost connecting in the middle...he stands up

and walks toward her direction, he grabs her hand and lead her to the table where he is sitting, she saw taecyeon sitting at the same table but at the other side. 

"Sit" he said, 

she sits

"Eat"

"people will see" she said, there's only a few left  at the place.

"eat" he repeats.Victoria looks around, worriedly,her gaze falls at  Taecyeon, he motioned for her to eat.

"i said eat" he said  with clenched teeth.She nodded.

"Thank you, but this quite a lot"

"Where sharing it," he said as he grabs a  sandwich, opens it and hand it to her...she looks at him

Khun sigh seeing Victoria so timid, he gradually smiled at her and softly told her "eat"

Khun woke up late thinking of her, and when he arrive at school their next class was cancelled due to emergency meeting of the faculty members, he quickly look up for her, he didn't saw her inside the class thinking she is late ,too, made him smile but a he hears from a classmate that Victoria had actually attend their first class, he look around ...at the parking lot...at the garden... cafeteria but no sign of her and when he called her she's at the building that's not being used anymore, which is situated at the back of the campus.And it really enrage him knowing that she skip lunch and fell asleep somewhere.

He looks at her she's eating with gusto. Victoria  feels the hunger when she book the first bite of the sandwich. Khun's gestures are really surprising her, he said he doesn't want the school to know but why this act....ahhh ...

------------------------

Taecyeon was watching them, his shaking his head at KHun's action...sneakily Taecyeon gets his phone and subtly ..record the two unsuspecting  people...he'll send it to the others...they also want to see the progress of this two clueless oblivious couple.

He is glad for his friend but it doesn't mean his not letting him get off easily... it would be fun seeing his ears turn red ...thinking of it  makes him giddy...

------------------------

After class at the parking lot.

"Im driving you home"He said to Victoria. when the class ended Khun went to her table and said "lets go", still bewildered with his actions , she stands up, they walk side by side

"I have my car with me"she said. she thought he just walking her to her car.

"I have our driver follow us, will use yours, but im driving and you'll rest while where on the way'

Victoria was stuck at her spot , whats with him...

"KHun" she call him. he look at her the way she wanted him to look at her, and it made her heart skip a beat

"Keys" he said, she handed him her keys.

Inside the car 

"now take a nap till we reach your place" he says, Victoria just looks at him not answering "don't worry i wont bump your car, im responsible driver " he says

"I know" she said looking at him with trust in her eyes. Khun  feel happy with her undoubtly trust in him.

-----------------------------

"victoria" says khun softly, waking the beautiful lady ...a princess...his

"victoria" 

Victoria slowly open her eyes

"where here..." Khun

Khun get out of the car and went to her side open the door for her and supported as she was getting off.

"See you tomorrow" says khun, she just nodded

Khun went to his car,as he is opening the door at the back he stops and look at her.

"Starting tomorrow im picking you up and driving you home, bye"  he gets inside the car.

Victoria was dumbstruck by KHuns words...when she got her wits back  she screamed with happiness

Mr.Kang went running toward her thinking something is wrong.

As soon she see Mr.KAng " ahh kang ahjussi his picking me up and driving me home ...." and hug and  walks inside the house skipping happily