chapter 3*

What am I to do for you to love me?

 

Ahh …she tried every bullying she knows that usually works in driving girls away from Khun, but it doesn't work on Yoona...its really pissing her off, and as if her irritation is not in it’s peak, she have to see those two talking so seriously and so damn close. They seem to be so comfortable ahhh...really hate her.

 

"What to do" she asked herself quietly.

 

The bell rings their first class ends ...they have 30 more minutes till the next class. Victoria went out of the room she needs to think of a new way to actually keep that Yoona girl from getting close to Khun. Her foot led her to the garden of the school specifically at the nursery, where new breed or planted plants are kept. It always calms her being here.

 

Her eyes was drawn to the red rose which looks like it will withered any day, she approached it

"Ohhh little rose don't die please...grow in to a beautiful flower and bloom please...what will our gardener do if you die he'll be lonely "she says, in a cutie childish way. Her phone rang. The caller ID says it’s her Leetuk oppa she pushes the button to accept the video call.

 

"Hello, oppa" she said sweetly and wave at his brother

 

“Hello Victoria, what are you doing? How’s school" he asked "are you in a garden?”

 

“... well yeah at school's garden actually and school ...Well not fine actually "she answers.

Leetuk ignored her last retort and says "I'm going home tomorrow" he said and was answered with a scream of delight.

"Omo…omo… oppa you’re coming home earlier than expected ... you have closed the deal then" Victoria said excitedly. 

 

"Well yes, that’s why I called and the other reason is… do you want me to buy you anything here in Shanghai my sweet Song Qian"

 

"Really" she asked in delight "Yes...now what do you want…" his oppa asked

 

"hmmn... moon cake the most expensive ...hehehehe and green tea please" she said sweetly to her brother..

 

"Really, Vic the most expensive, huh?"

 

"Oh c’mon oppa please …please" she said and do some aegyo  she usually do to make her brother says yes.

 

"Well… well ok fine the most expensive one ...you'll make me a pauper my little sister"  Leetuk says

 

"and oppa buy me my favorite cake at my favorite bakeshop too, please… please" Victoria cutely do the puppy eyes to her brother"

 

"ahh .. .Okay I will, as if I can say no to those aegyo of yours" Leetuk says laughing .

 

"And oppa one more thing can you help me convince little red rose here to continue to live and don't wither”

 

"What" he said out loud "Victoria I can't do that I’m in a public place" he said

 

"But oppa please help me" she said in a aegyo way that Leetuk exasperatedly, but can't actually do against it, did talk to the plant.

 

"Hey little red rose please bloom and don't wither please my Song Qian would be sad if you'll go...she'll take care of you so please bloom into a beautiful rose" he finishes his face is red and people are looking at him, as if saying  weird.

 

Victoria smiled sweetly at his brother and says

 

"Thanks oppa, bye, saranghaeyo"

 

With the news of her brother going home earlier brightens up her mood and before leaving the nursery Victoria gives the flower a light kiss and said fighting. She feel recharged.

 

 As she was leaving the area she didn’t notice the figure at the other side who was like have seen an apparition and couldn't believe what he saw

 

"She's lovelier when she's like that and not as the she devil as everybody sees her" Khun said to himself" how can someone like her be as gentle as a soft breeze and sweet talk to a dainty flower and to someone with such sweetness he never saw in her ever since the first time they met. Khun was in dazed as he walks back to class, still wondering what he saw was for real.

 

 

 

****love Vic’s way of talking to plants that's why i did a whole episode here that the bad girl she portrays is not as real as everybody in the story thinks