chapter 16

What am I to do for you to love me?

"Victoria, please answer the equation on the board" say the teacher. Victoria stands up and walk to the board without any word, she walk in front with ease no pressure, she  solved the equation easily,she didn't hesistate or stop for a while to double check it

"Teacher im done"she said and went to her seat.

Khun is looking at  her all the while not blinking , ever since his amazed with her ...she got the looks and the brain...but also she's miss biatch of the school...well her biatch attitude was nowhere to be seen since that day....she is been really....submissive...an ideal girl...sweet... well she's not sometimes..well because he loves teasing her so.. he saw the angry...irritated..pouty...cute...smiling....lovable face of her...what else he doesn't see....ahhh he also have witnessed how her laugh face is and even the sound of...its nice...a music to his ear... the bell rings.

"hey let's go" says khun who's already in front of Victoria's desk.

"Huh" she says.

"Lunch time come on" 

"Uhmm can we ....ahh. eat at the garden at instead... i..ahh... brought some lunch box for us" she said to him while looking down at her desk... gosh what's with her ...why can't she look at him when talking...ahh she feels her cheek being warm

"You prepared it or did your chef did...is it edible...safe to eat it"teases KHun lowering his head  to the table to see her face...he haven't seen this blushing face yet...cute... her face turns redder at his teasing.

"i ahh ...did the cook...ing..." she look at Khun pouting " I know how to cook... "she says indignantly "...but it you don't wanna Ill just throw it then and lets eat at the cafeteria" she said and quickly went out of the room, lunchbox in hand and ready to put it into the trash. 

Her hand was stopped by Khun and grab the boxes away from her

"Let's go and eat" he said looking at her ...softly laughing at her annoyance...ahh annoyed face...again cute says Khun in her mind.

Khun was holding her  ,pulling to follow him. she let him drag her.Victoria's pout turns into a smile as they where walking to the garden, Khun looks behind to see if she's still in the bad mood with his teasing... he saw her smiling ... ahhhh... her smiling face her most favorite to date...He didn't stop himself from pinching her cheek...cute...cant resist...

Victoria pouted again when he pinch her "Yah" she said. Khun laugh so loud it echoed in the hall...

Ahh how nice his laugh is...it makes heart skip a beat...its her first time to hear him laugh...

----------------------------

At the garden they picked the place under the tree.Khun removed his jacket and lay it on th grass for her to sit, he sits beside her.Victoria is quiet setting  the food. Khun was just looking at her amazed that someone rich as her can actually cook...she's...proud...spoiled... they have spoiled her...the way he remember her conversation with her brother then she is...her aegyo act makes her brother unable to resist to say no.

"Let's eat" says Victoria. Khun holding  the chopstick pick one piece of pork and feed her.

"Good?" he said. she nodded

"Ehh ....of course it is , i cooked it"Victoria stare at him with suspicion " is that why you feed me first...checking if its...ahh....you.." her eyes stings she was hurt " I won't poison you...you babo..." tears fall in her eyes.

All of a sudden Khun don't know what to do, he just asked her if its good.

"Ahh... i didn't mean anything" he tried to calm her "i feed you" he said while he cupped her face in his hand "...coz i want you to feed me back" his thumb brushed away her tears " don't cry anymore please" say Khun, she nods.

...he doesn't like it this face...he doesn't really like it...her crying face.

"Lets eat okay" Khun

"Okay"

"Ah" says Khun. Victoria smiles at him, she pick a piece of pork , a big one, to give to Khun, 

HIs eyes enlarge at the size of the food , he look at Victoria she just smiled sweetly at her.

"Getting even" she says, khun shakes his head and take the pork, he almost choke at the size of the food, Victoria laugh.

Their lunch was spend like that feeding each other...smiling...joking..teasing each other

"THank you its delicious...really delicious" he says to her.

'Tell me your favorite food and ill cook it for you" she says.

"samgyupsal... and thai food like pad thai...specially papaya salad" 

"Okay"she said, Khun smiled, feeling sleepy he adjust his position and place his head to Victoria's lap.

"Sleepy" he says. 

Surprised as she is, Victoria felt her heart beats faster. He really is very handsome as she gaze at his sleeping face,with  her fingers she  lightly combs  Khun's hair.

Khun's  hand grab  her hand,  their fingers intertwined and placed it at his chest near his heart.

"Victoria sleep too" she nodded and leaned at the tree to rest. she felt at peace... a nice feeling

soft  breeze blew...

leaves softly moves with the wind...

 two steady breathing...

two heart beating...as one

the sounds are like lullaby for the two soul  in slumber...

it felt like they are on a world of their own

first the night sky with stars and moon witnessed the almost picture perfect of growing feelings 

and now the bright sun and warm breeze turn to see this  sight

--------------------------------

A figure witnessed the almost perfect sight of  the in denial lovers, a smile formed in his lips

"click" click click   continuous sound

"hehehehe "

"don't worry Khun i won't show it to them"

and left the place whistling 

....

 

 

don't hate taec at being sneaky like him being a nag at the previous chap...its 2pm nature to be this naughty

 

hope you like this chap