chapter 1 *

What am I to do for you to love me?

 

 

Students walking on the side walk of the school jumps when the black top down car rages thru the road and sharply  U-turn to the parking lot,smoothly parking in the open slot. Honey legs comes out of the car door first, making the men stare at those beautiful legs which is owned by the prettiest girl in school Victoria Song...honey legs...s body line.... long beautiful hair...small face big bunny eyes and a pouting lips...a beauty to behold ...but with an attitude.

 

Victoria closes the car door and looked around with a smirk in her lips "hmmn…first day of school...I wonder if Khun arrives already?” She walks to the corridor and boys can't take their eyes away from the goddess walking in front of them...she may have a bad attitude but damn she’s beautiful one of the new students saw her and the poor guy's jaw drop. She saw that and went toward the freshman and said seductively "close your mouth you don't want flies to go inside your mouth right". The boy closes his mouth and dazzlingly nodded.

 

Just outside of the classroom the guy she's looking for is lazily leaning on the door frame of their room flirting with some girls.

 

"So how's your sum..." the girl started to say but saw a familiar figure coming "Victoria....a bye Khun" and the girls walked away fast away from Khun.

 

Khun looks around and saw Victoria, rolled his eyes upward and sigh...this girl is really getting on my nerves... ever since knowing her, girls is afraid of coming near him...because Victoria declared when their freshman that he is hers and whoever tried to confess to him or even try to be near him would experience her wrath...for those who ignored her warning and still pursue on Khun did receive her wrath starting then no one even tried.

 

"Hmmn ...hi Khun" Victoria looked at the girls who hurriedly walks away...they are learning huh? ... “She said smiling.

 

"God what's your problem...why Victoria?" he said to her

 

"You rejected me...if I can't have you...no one will, lover boy "Victoria said and run her finger to Khun's chin and whispered "let's date and be a couple " Khun turns away from her touch  and said "no" straight to Victoria's face. Fleetingly, hurt registered in her eyes and then with a smirk “fine then the game continues "Says Victoria and went inside the classroom and find her seat.

 

 

 

"Oh gosh first day of school and I’m late ahhh... so irritating...where's that room anyway" Yoona mumbles looking around when she bumps into someone " oh so sorry"

 

"It’s okay" husky voice said "are you lost" the guy asked.

 

She looked to the guy and boy his tall" aah hello I'm Im Yoona transferee and yes Im lost and late" the guy smiled ...He has nice set of teeth Yoona thought

 

"Hello I’m Ok Taecyeon welcome to Dream High (sorry can't stop love dream high) let me see what room your in" He said and Yoona showed her the slip "oh that’s the next room at the left"

 

"Thanks" she said bowing and run for it to the direction he said. Taecyeon was left smiling and thought she's cute and went on his way to his class.