chapter 21

What am I to do for you to love me?

Victoria drives aimlessly ...her brother...because of her... accident... voice mail...her fault...hers

Victoria was surprised that she 's at school, she was just driving....

She didn't see Khun...where is he

her legs lead her to the place she seeks solitude...she needs...

her legs weaken as she approach the spot...tears started falling from her eyes continuously ...

where are they

"Where are you "she cried aloud..."where are you" ...her tears kept falling...her chest felt so heavy...guilt... she kept mumbling those words..."where are you"

Soft hands hold on her shoulder

"Victoria" 

"Yoona..where we're you" she said and lay her head on Yoona's shoulder

"What took you so long" she whined.

"Shhh..im sorry...im here now" Yoona's shocked ,for this is the first time that they talked, held victoria .She just heard what happen to Victoria's brother...its hot topic at their room...she's worried how she is doing... she just thought she might be here and when she heard Victoria's cry she run fast to come to her...

Victoria actions today somehow means she acknowledge her and trust her more...their friendship is strengthening...she 's happy but not completely for she is now suffering. she cried more...the difference now she's opening..she voluntarily leans on me...

Victoria stops crying for almost thirty minutes but still stayed in that position...the bell ring signaling the classes is about to start but the two of them didn't move. they stayed at that position for a few minutes more. Victoria stands up  in front of her and bowed to her 90 degrees

"thanks you" she said and stayed in that form a little longer.

"No thanks needed...we're friends" said yoona's uncertainty on the last words she blurted out, she looks up at her

Victoria freezes for a  while ...she looked at her and nodded.

--------------------------------

Victoria was descending the staircase, with two not so big luggages in hand ,when Mr.Kang and her father the house with smiles in their face. they looked at her and the smile changes into confusion.

"whats the meaning of this... why are you carrying those...where are you going" President Song asked

"Im leaving..." she said looking at him " i won't wait for you to drive me out of your house...coz the only person stopping you from doing that is  in hospital and  critical..." she said while continue coming down the stairs.

"what are you saying" President Kang  said confused but anger is rousing too.

"you wanted to get rid of me for the longest time and you can't do it because Of leetuk oppa...you hated the sight of me...because im a living proof of my mother's infidelity...you wanted so much to get rid of me you send me to the wolves...sold to the highest bidder..."

"I send you there because your my daughter and one of my heir, that bastard leech is out of this country already, i didn't know his a maniac  harassing wolf hiding in a sheep's clothing...i almost killed him when i found out what happen and all people involve in that tiff got terminated" he cut her off .

But she continued as if he didn't say anything and now im the reason that your beloved son's life is 50/50 because of my voice mail message to him... im not waiting for you to throw me out...to disown me...drive out of this house..." she said almost hysterical but she's controlling it.

Victoria collapse to the floor "me, whose someone else daughter....you should have not take me in ...you shouldn't have accepted me... if you hated me too much...a kid can't take a lot you now... i can't take it anymore... it hurts so much "with her distraught state,she blurted out all the feelings filling up in her heart and just say it out loud.

"what are you saying...that your someone else daughter...how...?" says President Song confused.

"When Umma died..at the library...you said you can't stand to look at me... that it hurts to look at me..."she said.

President Song walked to her and kneel , he raise his hands and cupped Victoria's face,tears flowing from his eyes

"Oh my God....my song qian" he said achingly "...my song qian...your my daughter...my flesh and blood...." he kissed her fore head and both of her cheeks and hugged her so tight  she thought her ribs going to break.

"You got it all wrong...I can't stand to see you then because...you kept on crying calling for your umma... i felt guilty then too that's why,.... because of a new investment i had gone bad, that causes the accident involving you and your mother and claiming your mother's life... my  song qian"

"My song qian...Leetuk Oppa call me that" she said absentmindedly

"Because he heard me calling you that one time when he was 4 and you where just born then" he said smiling.

"didn't we had different mothers? " she said confused.

"You and Leetuk are brothers and sisters...one mother ..one father"

"But..." 

"shh...ill tell  both of you and explain things...but what's important now is we're going to the Hospital" he stopped "your oppa awake and his looking for you"

"His awake..Leetuk Oppa..." she said crying again but this time of impending happiness. her father nodded.

Victoria for the very first time hugs her father tightly

"Appa...Appa" she said while crying.

President Song felt emotional coz his daughter have finally called him "appa" How he longs for her to call him Appa.

Father and daughter embraced again...

Miscommunication...caused them a lot... but everything is cleared now...and if there are still things unclear they'll talk

------------------------

Mr.Kang witnessed the reconciliation of Father and daughter...his teary eyed...happiest

Leetuk is safe and awake...

Victoria have patch up with her father...

its looking good for their Victoria