chapter 34

What am I to do for you to love me?

"Victoria" Taec

He followed Vic when she went to the ladies room

" I...ah..uhmn...your not as bad as she is...i've watch you from afar...you and KHun..since you confessed to him...he was always....victoria this...victoria that...your name always comes out from his mouth...coz we hear it all the time...we wanna puke already...you were provoke Vic...you just react...you never intended to hurt anyone...you always say it upfront...your honest...brutally honest.." Vic laughed a little "..together with that your cold demeanor...so equals one ice queen...so don't say that your same with her...coz your not..."

"thanks Taec"

"welcome...i would like to give you a quick hug but i can feel the dagger looks thrown on me...your KHun is behind me isn't" says taec, Vic tilt her head sideways.

"hi KHun..relax man..."he says as he passed by KHun.

Khun walk towards her when he is in front of her his hand snake on Vic's waist and hold her close to him.

No words ...no nothing..

they just stayed like that for a long time..hugging each other

-----------------------------------

"hey let's go to Thailand one time...want to show you...one of my favorite place where my parents grow up"

"Bye night" says Vic

"Im coming inside with you"

"weh" Vic looked surprised but Khun didn't say anything and just hold her hand and walk inside their house.

She was so shocked when  Khun saw Mr.Kang,her brother and father he immediately kneel his head almost touching his forehead to the floor.

"Kang ahjussi, Leetuk hyung , father in law....forgive me for Im the sole reason that Victoria's life was put in danger...I"ll make sure with all my power that her life would not be in danger again...please give me another chance..."says Khun

"Khun" says Victoria a little confused "Kang AHjussi, oppa appa" she said.

She kneel beside khun too

"Victoria?"

"if your at fault so am I" she said

"whats happening?" her appa roared

While kneeling the two of them explained the incident.The three older men was shocked and angry to what had happen to her but they didn't blame Khun with it

"you have no hold on others action..and as you said you haven't had any intimate relationship with her..."

Khun felt like a big burden was lifted in his shoulder.

"I expect you would do something about it"

"we will be meeting them tomorrow" Vic's father nodded

"Good coz if you don't i will like what i did with that leech kim minam" his Father said

"appa"

"when you told me what he almost did to you ..what kind of father am i if i didn't do anything"

"Kim minam did something to VIc"  Khun know that old man... and his father in law(future) is right his a leech..a maniac leech.

"Appa...what did you do?" says Vic looking bewildered at her father

"i made him choose...to leave Korea and never tempt to comeback here again and never ome near you or i would render him poorer than a pauper"

Victoria cried at what his father did

"NO one hurt my daughter and gets away with it"

Leetuk was just watching at everything...this two men that Victoria wants to love her too ...loves her to destruction...and his happy...his Song Qian is loved by many...

------------------------------------------------

The meeting with the Yoon's is at the office of khun's father. Their friends insisted to come. The office is quite big, but it seem smaller with Khun's five friend, they stand at the back of the long sofa where Khun,Vic and Yoona is stting, His father is in the one sitter and in between them And the Yoons.The Nadine girl is clutching her hand bag in front of her while her parents sit besides her.

"Yoona  ..Vic is she the girl" Khun asked.

Yoona looked at the girl, her face is void of emotion..like she first saw Vic but hers gives her a creeps in her veins and nodded.Victoria looked and nodded too, the girl ..her way of looking made her alert ...as if something is ...but no...her parents are here...she won't do anything stupid.

Khun took a deep breath and retell the incident...the Father didn't have any reaction while the mother kept on biting her lips and Nadine's hand clutching her hand bag is already white in color. KHun's father looks astounded at what his hearing, Its a first time he saw his son looked this angry.

When Khun was done, Vic  whispered "please...for me" khun feels so helpless with Vic's request...he had though of it for the whole night...he hope ...he can concede with Vic's request and making sure she is safe.

"I...we.. want to press charges..well...except the person she almost killed want to forgive her...and submitting to her request but ...she is to be transferred into a different school...a fair distant of 3km away...and make sure not to cross our way...with any of us, all eight of us..im doing this for Victoria and because your one of my father's trusted manager"

The father nods he an't argue her stupid daughter hurt the most influential families in Korea...when they entered and saw who is his daughter had assaulted...his heart stops...its the heir of the Song Inc and Im  group of companies.

"We are sorry and Thank you for your consideration"

Nadine in other hand is enraged...Victoria...Victoria...i hated her...she'll die

and she reaches inside her bag

------------------------------------

Taec,Junsu,Junho,Wooyoung and chansung in the back , somehow knows this is going to happen, Khun can't say no to her...his resolve melts as theirs too. well as long as the nadine girl stays away from them it would be fine.

Yoona sighed Khun is powerless at  Vic's tears...she had discovered that...so she's not surprised but she hoped...

Yoona looked at the girl ...she smirked that made her somehow scared...her hand moved and hold something inside the bag...

A GUN...and pointed to Victoria

Yoona's clutched her chest..."look out"

----------------------

Khun never takes away his eyes with Nadine...

her hand reaches from her bag...

a gun and pointed at Victoria

He moves quickly moves to Victoria and cover her

BANG

------------------------------

Taec and Chansung was also observing her...

she reaches inside...

a gun in her hands

both of them quickly moves but as they reach her

BANG

-------------------------------

Victoria saw Nadine's hand inside the bag

and next her hand holding a gun pointed at her

BANG

Victoria felt  strong hands hold her then weakened

she looks at Khun ....there was blood...

"KHUN" all of them shouted but Victoria was the loudest.

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

"Mr.President"

"Transfer Manager Yoon out of the country, bring his family with him" he paused for a while trying to calm his nerves "that's all i can do for him and nothing else after what happened to my son" he stopped trying to hold his tears at bay."make sure her daughters passport is stamped not to come here at Korea...i don't care how much it would cost" he said and collapsed at his chair

"Yes Mr.president"