chapter 27

What am I to do for you to love me?

Victoria's eyes is b with tears...KHun is pulling her  to their room. Inside he showed to her her table. 

In her table orchids are scattered..in her seat and on the floor... Purple orchid bouquet laid in her table

"that's where the flowers is" KHun said , he looked into her...tears starting to fall

"" Khun swear silently.

"Yah KHun why is she crying"  Khun and Victoria look around at the same time to see who speaks. Yoona.

"Yah i told you not to make her cry" Yoona slaps khun's shoulder. "ouch" Yoona yelps

Victoria was touched of Yoona's concern.

" Later Yoona" said khun .

"Come" says Khun to victoria.

Victoria let Khun lead her ,wherever they are going...she's too consumed with jealousy, she don't care if its showing.

Khun looked at Victoria...he smiled at her pout...ahhh she's jealous...how cute...

------------------------------

They are at the tree we're they ate the lunched she cooked for him. Victoria eyes is avoiding Khun's .The bell rings signaling that the morning class is starting.

"class is starting im going back" says Victoria

"no ...no ...no..."says khun while holding on Victoria "please hear me out" he says touching his forehead with hers...he hold her shoulders for her not to slip  "Victoria...i don't know those girls, they just approach me...i was on my way to your locker...to wait for you and lead you to our room and show you the orchids at your table...please....please ...please....believe me" he begged and embraced her tightly.

"IM not jealous" she say but not moving from Khun's embraced, she laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes and enjoyed the warmth of his embraced. Khun adjust their position he lean on the tree as he is holding Victoria in his arms. Her hands moved to Khun's waist and stayed there.

They stayed in that position they don't know how long...well not until they heard the signal for the second class is starting.

"We got to go" says Victoria softly

"Dont wanna" complain Khun..

"let's go , c'mon" urged Victoria.

"I'll pick you up going to school and drive you home, starting tomorrow" he says

"But.." victoria stop abruptly as khun kissed her again in her lips today for the second time.

"hehehe...hmmn seems to work making you shut up" says Khun smiling ear to ear.

They went back to the building...holding hands their finger intertwined

"Ahh...i haven't said it yet " says Khun

"WEh"

"I love you" he said to her lovingly...she blushed and looked away and pulled Khun to walk .