chapter 10*

What am I to do for you to love me?

 

Inside her room, she still can't believe what she found out .Khun and Taec are friends together with Junsu, Junho, Wooyoung and Chansung. They have been friends since their kids, among the six of them Khun and Taec are more well off than their friends but looking at them it doesn't hinder their friendship.

 

Being with the boys for a while was fun, she have never laugh so hard in her life. While they were practicing some of them are goofing around that made Khun angry, telling them to be serious, no one paid attention to him, he shouted at them and in retaliation they tackle him, it ended for an hour before they return to practicing.

 

"Let's talk" Khun grabs her arm and walk in a fair distance so she can talk to her.

 

"What's this all about?" he said restraining his anger at the situation. Victoria looks at him, confused

 

"I'm not ...." Khun cuts her off.

 

"Stop the act okay, I’m not going to fall for that" Victoria was taken aback by his anger.

 

"I've fine a weakness of Mr. high and mighty, what will happen if I tell on you, huh?" she said tauntingly and look at where are the others are, saddened, she has no intention whatsoever but Khun is pushing her.

 

"What do you want" khun said angrily. 

 

 "I'll tell it to you tomorrow at school, be ready" she said tauntingly, she turn away from him to hide the pain he inflicted at her. And then, Chansung come to her rescue.

 

When they are about to leave  the boys except Khun looking mad and Taecyeon  looking tense , invited her to come again in their next practice

 

"Yah, why are you inviting her" said Khun.

 

"Coz it's nice to have someone as beautiful as her watching us" they said in unison.

 

She smiled at the thought of them.

 

She found out another side of him... a protective friend...why does he have to be this perfect....he got the looks ...the brain...good upbringing...but those was just the add-ons...she was mesmerized by him alone...and day by day that feeling grows. Containing her feelings is starting to be hard to hide, so she look for an outlet how to show it, but  somehow her approach was wrong but she can't back out at what she started... she doesn't know any other way.

 

Her reverie was disturbed by her brother's unexpected entrance at her room

 

"Why have you ordered a full report on Khun Horvejkul background, Victoria, explain yourself" Leetuk says his veins in his neck are showing 

 

"I...ahhh" he is mad, ahhhh she forgot to tell the people she ordered not tell her brother about it.

 

"What are you planning Victoria...what?" he said intensely. It seems like her aegyo won't work, her brother knows her inside out.

 

"Are you going to use this against him for what? ...I know you confessed to him and I know that you continuously pursuing him...and its fine by me...but why to this extent" he said looking at her in disbelief

 

"Coz, I want him... I like him and I love him oppa, but why does he have to be like your father, so hard to please and won't even look at me as a girl" she said defensively.

 

Leetuk's anger was washed by her words " I know my song qian" he said softly "but doing this is not the answer...you'll just get hurt along the way...pressuring or even blackmailing" they both flinched at the word and continues " someone to reciprocate your feelings will only result into doubt...jealousy...bitterness...fear...there would be no peace of mind. I don't want you to feel that, I don't want you to hurt anymore as you are now...sweetie if its not meant to be just let it go don't force it" Leetuk finishes  his voice begging her sister to stop whatever she's planning.

 

Victoria cries at what her brother said, Leetuk hugged her tightly "the one meant for you will arrive soon maybe its not the right time yet" he consoled her. 

 

---------------------

 

Khun was remembering what happen at the park, he didn't know what really ignited his anger, Victoria or her being with Chansung being chummy with him, his other friends seems to be so charmed by her , and heck why she keeps on laughing at their jokes, they look like friends already, his seeing a different side of her again....ahhh this girl is giving her a headache his even invading his life outside school. And it really made him want to punch Chansung when he, the maknae, actually went charging between him and Victoria like a knight shining armor. 

 

"Yah, hyung what are you doing, huh" he said holding her shoulder, as if protecting her from him, but she flinched from the touched but somehow Chansung didn't felt her reaction to his touch.  

 

Khun seeing her flinched somehow calmed his nerves coz when he touches her a while ago she didn't flinched, he felt good.

 

God why does it feel so good, her not flinching from his touch...and damn it why she seems to do that when guys are trying to touch her, what happen...when....ahhhhh as if her being at school is not enough to make him think of her, she have to be involve to with my friends to now.

 

--------------------

 

"Be my boyfriend" she said to him

 

"What?"

 

"That's my condition and ill be quiet...but be a good ideal boyfriend or else" she said

 

"Until when" he asked

 

"Depends, until I want you to be my boyfriend"

 

"Fine but I don't want it known here at school. The span of this game or whatever depends on you but I’ll be deciding who will know it"

 

"Fine" she said bitterly "because of Yoona right" she smirks to hide the pain.

 

"Yoona?" Khun said confused of Yoona's name being mentioned.

 

"You don't have to hide it" Victoria held her hand forward, Khun look at her hand and then to her confused.

 

"Sealing this arrangement" she said, Khun shook her hand.

 

Victoria let go quickly and walked pass him "See you at practice then" she said.

 

"I'll fetch you at your house at 6pm" he said and walks passing her quickly that she didn't have enough time to react. She smiled at the thought of him fetching her, but soon fades his only doing it because of the agreement.

 

She thought of what her brother told her, she was not planning on doing it anymore but Victoria feels like rebelling on how Khun talks to her that she blurted it out....and now thinking back ...it seem not a good idea it felt so fake...bogus...and painful. Leetuk oppa I’m sorry, I told him it depends on how long this will go on, but its going to be only a month...even though its pitiful of her, she just want to feel how is it to be his girl, treated nicely by him...even if its a fake.

 

----------------------

 

"I’m fetching her, and I’m not letting Chansung near her... and...and” he said fuming... his being unreasonable...

 

 

 

----------------------------

 

From a distance someone have witnessed everything...and he wanted to laugh at his friends pitiful look...sometimes he wanted to smack him, for him to wake up. He likes her...and maybe love her...he just doesn't know it.

 

He is such a fool…a real fool. He'll watch and won't interfere he'll see how it progresses, he just hope his friend won't loose her...but he'll do something before that happens.

 

Taecyeon walks, he'll seek their friends’ help, to make things more exciting, he smiles devilishly.

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you guys like this chap... Please comment and share your thoughts, 

 

2pm is in the picture hehehehe