chapter 19

What am I to do for you to love me?

Khun can't shake off the look in Victoria's face..but damn it she's the one who want this... but his so pissed.

Yoona's on her side thinking of the same person, too. Oh God don't let Victoria see me leave with this guy...i don't want to go back to the cold gloomy exterior...she's beginning to open up. Looks like  Khun and Victoria have a fight.

Khun feels so uncomfortable ...something felt wrong..of course it felt wrong there's another girl beside you  not her...said  a voice in his head . 

"aiisssh" he blurted out.

Yoona was surprised at his out burst.

They reach the place where Yoona works.

"Thanks for the ride" Yoona.

"Uhm..would you like to have coffee afterwards" asked Khun. 

Yoona looks side ways at Khun intently. He really looks so handsome,  his kind, good mannered, and rich what else a girl could asked for...but something is missing...the spark...the connection.When she first saw him she did fall for him but not because she loves or like him...its more of she loves the thought of loving/liking him, and it felt wrong. 

Victoria unknowingly thought her that...the intense way of her pursuing Khun is admirable, she didn't care if she'll look good or what she doesn't care...her reasoning might be harsh at time but their true...she doesn't give false hope or say something good to you just to please you...she's honest... but kinda brutally honest..but still honest. Her love for this guy, is so deep that even Victoria didn't know how much this guy meant to her...the father she so much want to please. She can't do anything with the father but with this guy she can do something.

"urhmm"khun cleared his throat,his ears feel warm, its turning red again because of embarrassment.

"You" she shakes her head "your outburst a while ago its because of Victoria right" Khun's ear turns redder

"wehh" is all that he can say.

"Im the one beside you now but your thinking of someone else,isn't a little unfair for me" Yoona said to him smiling.

"I ...ah... uhm" he can't utter a word " we are not a cou...ple...not really...she says we should hook up" he added he can't say anything.

"she creep inside your heart without you knowing it, isn't she?, and somehow due to previous event you hated the thought she confessed..coz you really want to be the one to confess right"

Khun shakes his head disbelief at what she saying how can she  analyze it like that, it actually hit the target. He looks at her yoona looks at him too

"we clicked together Khun but not in a intimate way but more of friends"

"you really are something" he says 

"thanks" she said "i think once you accepted the fact that you love her... on how much you really love her.. it will be easier."

"Yoona" he said in a resigned tone.

'But a word of advice, once you accepted it do everything you can to make her happy please"  she paused "she have been through a lot and i don't want to see her  hurt again...if you hurt her you'll answer to me" she said

Khun was so surprised with what Yoona said about Victoria, but one thing stayed in his mind...what have she been through for Yoona to be Victoria's protector

"Hey go now" Yoona said "it would be nice if you are there with her or rather start pursuing her back.

 Khun was totally amazed  as he reminisce the conversation between him and Yoona, him thinking of Victoria seems to make the weariness  in his heart . 

He can't shake off the feeling of weariness.

---------------------------------------

Khun called their house and asked if all of them  are okay ...he called his friends too...

wooyoung, Junsu and JUnho are alright...just taec and chan left.

"Hello" said from the other line

"Chansung~ ah where are you?

"Khun hyung im in the hospital..car accident...operating room......... Victoria noona's"

"WHAT" he cuts him off, hearing what he said is enough to make him worry about it

"what hospital" khun shouted.

"Ehh...Seoul medical center" once he hears  it ,he quickly hang up and ride her car as if  he can't wait to know where she is.

--------------------------------

"who are  you talking to asked taecyeon '"oh its Khun hyung"

"what did you tell him "

"that where here at the hospital with noona" said chansung

"you shouldn't have" says taecyeon

"No hyung its okay that he knows right" he says and looked at Victoria,s siting position...she's still shaking so hard and she's rocking herself.

She seem calm now but still crying.

-----------------------------

Khun stepped on to the accelerator of his car just to reach  where Victoria is  soon

 

------------------------------------

Khun saw taec and chan immediately

"where is she ? is she alright?" he asked

Chansung and Taecyeon pointed at Victoria's position.

Victoria was siting there looking okay

"YAh"

"You cut me off im telling you that Victoria  nonna's oppa have a car accident"

Khun breath with relief as it was not her in critical condition. As he was nearing Victoria,few people from were the operation being done went out .Mr.Kang asked one of them.

"Hows the patient" Victoria was just listening from them.

"its not good... we just revive him,his vital sign is not stabling, we need blood transfusion now"

Victoria stands up and went in front of the o.r. door and slowly sits down to the floor

"oppa...oppa...don't leave me please...please oppa" she cried 

Khun's heart crushed from looking at her cry to her brother ,he  walked towards him quickly.when he is near her.. he embraced her tightly

"shush"

Victoria looked up and once she knows its him he pushes her away.

"let go...Let go go me... you.... don't.... love... me...Yoona...like my father... oppa ....leaving" Victoria is struggling to be free of his embrace "Let go...stay away"

Khun didn't budge, he still hugged her...oh Jesus she's shaking...he closed his eyes his heart is wrenching with whats happening to her...he didn't know... he didn't know...

Mr.Kang just looked he can't calm her ...she seem in so much pain

Khun sat down with her, still holding her she lightly rocked her as if she is a baby.  his planting light kisses in her head...Victoria's shaking seem to be lessening....when she stop shaking  he breath a sigh of relief...Khun kissed her in the forehead...she' had calmed.

-------------------------------------

taecyeon ,chansung and Mr.kang saw everything...khun calmed her...he holds her in his arms...This two have feeling for each other....