chapter 2*

What am I to do for you to love me?

 

"Biology is the..."says the teacher

 

"Sorry for being late Sir, I’m Im Yoona , a transferee" she says

 

"Well you got lost I bet, well class, she's the new transferee please take good care of her" he says and to Yoona "go find your sit Yoona… as I was saying" he continues

 

She looks around and found a sit at the second to the back row behind the cute guy, his the second guy I see that is good looking, she thought.

 

When she had sit down the guy in front of him looked back and said "Hi, Khun Horvejkul, welcome to dream high" she just smiled and shyly said hi.

 

Victoria saw all what happen and it angered her …ahhh …this new girl needs to be told off. 

 

When the class finished Victoria went to the new girls table and said "If you know what's good for you, new girl, stay away from Khun" Yoona looks at her questioningly "…or I’m going to make your life at Dream High a nightmare" with that she left the girl shocked

 

"That's Victoria, she like's Khun since we are freshmen and she meant what she said...she's a beauty, yes, but mean, literally" says the girl at her and then left her gaping. I didn't do anything that Khun guy is the one who talks to me and who are they anyway to tell me what to do.

 

Outside the classroom Khun intercept Victoria

 

"Stop it Victoria" he said

 

"Stop what, I didn't do anything" Vic answered.

 

"Don't you get tired of this?" Khun asked

 

"No" Victoria said straight to his face like what he said no to her earlier that day, and walks away from him.

 

Khun was left gaping at Victoria's back, really this girl is so stubborn what I should do to stop this silliness she'd doing, it’s tiring. Khun shrugged and looked back inside the room, Yoona was walking towards him

 

"Wanna have lunch together" he said to her as she was in front of him. Yoona nodded "yeah sure"

 

KHun and Yoona entered the cafeteria together. Victoria is looking at them with dagger looks "you asked for it girl" she mumbles. The two oblivious of Victoria's rage, have seated behind her. As  a student passing by with a tray of food  Victoria put her feet on the students way, that make him stumble and actually throw the food to Yoona and some on Khun, too.

 

"Tsk…tsk… what a mess " Victoria said looking at both of Yoona and Khun. Before leaving she said to Yoona "Be careful next time".

 

Khun approached her after the class was done for the day...

 

"You will stop this Victoria coz  Yoona is different, I've let you do  those stupid things then, but you see, I like her and there's nothing you can do that can stop me from pursuing her." with that he  left her gaping at his back.

 

Victoria was so surprise at what Khun have said that it enraged her. She went directly went to her car and drove it with a crazy speed to calm her nerves.

 

The sound of the screeching car stopping makes Leetuk run at the door

 

"Victoria!!!!...what kind of driving is that...you could be..."

 

"Sshh… Oppa I’m safe home so no need to worry" Says Victoria putting a finger on her Older brothers mouth to silence him "so where is our father dearest? not home yet I suppose?” She continues

 

"Is that the reason you literally make that sound?' asked Leetuk sighing

 

"Well kind of...hmmp but to no avail his not here ...aishh" she said and went inside the house...a house a very grand house but not a home never was and she think never will only her older Leetuk gave this big cold house some warmth.

 

"Victoria why this attitude...at first it was harmless but now ...it’s too much you actually joining racing ...on the race track its fine but on the street and it’s illegal...why?”

 

"Attention…dear oppa...it’s the only thing he'll look and talk to me" She said

 

"Dammit Victoria there are other ways "Leetuk said exasperated.

 

"But not as successful...and oppa I know that he only tolerates me because of you and the only reason I’m still not disowned is because of you...he hates me" she said bitterly

 

"Qian , my Song Qian" Leetuk says. Victoria shrugs "don't worry oppa I don't hate you because of that but I’m truly grateful and because I love my brother I’m not holding any grudge against you"

 

"But with father you do" he says. She didn't answered and went to the staircase to her room 

 

Leetuk looks at the ascending figure of his sister... he can't blame her, their father cold treatment to Victoria, really hurts. He don't know how to mend the bridge between the two he wish that someday someone will wash away the poison from his sister.

 

"Young Master, I would like to remind you that you have schedule with the Buck Enterprise" remind Mr. Kang, their butler and the silent witness of the family's skeleton.

 

"Ah yes Mr. Kang, thank you" he answers "If Victo..."Mr. Kang cut him and says "I’ll inform you sir, if the young miss will go out  but with the looks of it she won't ,she seems not to be in the mood"

 

"Okay, you really know us huh?”

 

"Of course I took care of both of you since you where kids" he answered indignantly.

 

 ***sorry if the start is kind of very non khuntorian and our vic seems to be a villain but please do continue to read and the story will unfold...don't worry its khuntoria fanfiction...I just made it with a different turn of events...hope you guys like it