chapter 26

What am I to do for you to love me?

"orchids...they are beautiful...as you are...orchids live through the toughest environment...but somehow when i saw it at mother's garden...it needs tender loving care...like you... i don't remember if i read it or heard it from someone...that for every man somehow one certain flower suits the woman they love...for me orchids represents you the most...your unique...beautiful...tough...but needs to be loved...cared...as i promised to love and care for you...starting today orchids will be your flower ...what i will always give you...and the color that i picked is your favorite... see you tomorrow..missed you so much"

Victoria is tenderly touching the orchids petal...while she's listening to Khun's voice singing for her... 

she can't wait for it to be monday...to see him...but she have to calm herself...

----------------------

Victoria's beautiful morning was ruined  there is no orchid in her locker and now she knows why...she was enraged

His talking with girls..he has his back on her...she walked pass him and intentionally bumping his shoulder...

"Yah...what the..."Khun said 

she flinched at the pain of bumping into him his shoulder is kind a hard...

"Victoria" he called but she didn't stop , she is so mad at him

-------------------

"ah excuse me but i actually have to" khun was cut as his trying to get  away from this persistent girls...he got to be at Victoria's locker...ahhh this girls are ruining my plan...what to do...they keep on yapping...

Someone bump him on on his shoulder...he heard a small yelp...

Its Victoria......this is not good

"Victoria" he called but she didn't stop or even looked at him

He quickly  run after Victoria completely forgetting the annoying persistent girls...

he catch up to her , he quickly grabs her arm

"let go"she said trying to shrug off Khun

"wait let me explain"

"There's no need for you to..." she was saying when KHun cut her off

"I need to explain...they just approached me im on my way to your locker to wait for you"

"Don't... you don't need to" her words is cut as KHun's lips stop her from talking...he kissed her ..his lips on her lips... she was shocked. khun slowly lift his head and placed his hands on the wall ,his arms between  her head, trapping her in the middle. his looking her in the eyes, golding her gaze.

"i didn't want our first kissed to be like this but you won't stop..wont let me explain"he said " I don't know those girls..they just approach me..yapping..... i was trying to be early and wait for you at your locker" he said again.

"why are you doing this..to spite me... make fun of me for blackmailing you" she said in frustration...she doesn't  want to believe

"Ehhh...the love birds are having a quarrel" says  a voice behind Khun.

Taecyeon.

"Don't get involve Taec" KHun

"WEh...why not seems like you need a hand"

"i said no taec get lost"says Khun gritting his teeth. Taec ignored him

"Hey vic...a man can't be forced into doing something specially if they are against it..KHun agreed to you not because of us but because he really wants you" 

"taec...shut up"

Victoria just eyed him in disbelief."your talking to each other"

"Of course we are...LIke i told you , we just don't talk coz there is nothing ...no reason at all

Taec ignored KHuns word and continue.

"The two of us are working........that joining competition out of school, will be legitimate" and its already confirmed...we can join as long as it won't ruin our  studies.

"taec" says KHun in a controlled angry voice.

"the blackmailing thing_ didn't work...and honestly its  your word against us"says taec

Victoria looked at Khun... trying to confirm what Taec has just said.

Khun looked at her 

"you...you..." tears in her eyes.

"YOU" khun says looking at taec " ...stop...don't follow" then she looks at Victoria "Let's go we need to talk" as he said that he pulled her to follow him

His clearing things up now before its too late