A Whole New World? JUMONG Catastrophe

My Gangsta Boy

Chapter 2: A Whole New World? JUMONG Catastrophe

 

As I exit the building, I continued to hear sharp, piercing shrieks. I don't even know her name. So I'll call her.. Sticker Girl. Kekeke. While in deep thoughts, I slid the lunch box inside my black bag and I hop onto my skateboard. I made my way to school. I see people staring. I could feel their gazes piercing me. It makes me nervous. Maybe nobody here uses skateboard? Or maybe its the first time they laid their eyes on one? Kekeke.
 
 
"Omo! This school is huge!" I stare at the front gate of our school, SM Academy! Totally different from the school I went to before. This place is bigger, I could see a beautiful landscape infront of me. Like ones seen in paintings. There were green grass as I walk a path surrounded by large trees. I laid my eyes onto the large open area, it looks like a town square. There was a beautiful fountain in the middle of the square. I see people idly chatting with their friends. Omomomo. I'm gonna have friends soon! Just wait! Kekeke. Silly me, I get easily excited!
 
 
As I walk near the cream colored building. I see people staring.. No. More like glaring at me. Maybe It's because my hair is dyed blonde? And I'm not wearing the prescribed uniform? I had a white shirt, black hoodie and black pants. And of course, my trademark LA Dodgers baseball cap. Kekeke. Can't live without that.
 
 
Finally, I made my way inside the building, I grabbed my skateboard and held it.
 
 
"No skateboarding allowed inside the building!" I said to myself. I can't hide the fact that I'm excited on my first day of school here in Korea! My new life starts now! A whole new world~
 
 
As I snap from my daydreaming, I remembered that I came here early for a reason. To talk with the teachers regarding my school uniform. Since it hasn't arrived yet, they notified me that I should use civilian clothes for a week. I fixed my eyes onto the ground while I was walking, without looking at my surroundings. I'm kinda nervous. First day of school here. In a foreign land. I get butterflies on my stomach just thinking about introducing myself in front of my class.
 
 
*THUD!!*
 
 
Oh . I bumped into someone. OMONA. I COULD SEE WHAT'S UNDER HER SKIRT! OMONA. P-P-pink p-p-ant.... With st-tripes.. Omona. M-Milky white legs.. Omomomo.. I need to look away..  She must've noticed that I was looking at her undies.
 
 
"Ermmm, sorry miss, are you alright?" I helped the girl stand up. Wow! She's TALL! I picked up her books while I feel my cheeks getting hot because of embarassment.
 
 
"Sorry I wasn't looking." I said to her as I gave her the books she dropped. I gazed briefly at her books and saw a sticker. Oh she's in class 1-A. I hope I'm in the same class as her.
 
 
"Ehhh. It's all right oppa."
 
 
OMONA! This girl! This girl is cute! Aigooo. She had long, silky hair which were lying freely on her shoulders. As I was drooling over her, I could feel that she was staring at me. The moment our eyes were connected, I took off my cap and put it inside my bag. Then a thought suddenly came to my mind. Maybe I should ask her where the faculty room is.
 
 
"Ehmm. Excuse me, do you know where I could find the faculty room miss..?"
 
 
"Sulli, Choi Sulli." And the tall girl winked at me. OMONA. Why did she wink at me? Is she trying to seduce me? I'm too young for a girlfriend! Kekeke. I mentally slapped myself to snap out of that daydream.
 
 
"The faculty room is right here, this room that we are standing in front of." She giggled. Omo. She had a cute smile, her cherry lips formed an upward curve, showing her milky, white teeth.
 
 
 
"Aish. Sorry, I wasn't careful. Are you alright? No injuries?" I asked her, worrying that rumors are gonna spread to my school.. About me beating up a cute girl.
 
 
"It's okay oppa, I'm fine! See!" She was rotating her shoulders, like the one done in morning exercises? Kekeke. Cute.
 
 
"Well then, blonde oppa, I should get going. See you around." She happily skipped through the corridor as I watch her walk into distance.
 
 
OMONAAA! I forgot to introduce myself to her! Aish. Maybe later when I see her around. I need to speak with the teachers. I'm feeling so restless right now.. I stared at the big, chestnut colored door. While spacing out, I noticed the sign that was on top of the door. "Faculty room." I decided to go into the room since I'm now sure that this is the right room. As I knock and turn the knob, a woman suddenly greeted me.
 
 
"Hello, you must be?" She asked me as I went towards her desk.
 
 
 
"A-A-I'm Amber Liu, miss?" Omo. I'm stuttering again. I tend to do that when I'm nervous.
 
 
 
"Ah! The new student! You are in class 1-A. I am your homeroom teacher, Victoria Song." She said to me and smiled. I don't know what to do. Omo! An Idea popped out of my brilliant mind. I put down my skateboard and..
 
 
I kneeled down.
 
 
My eyes were glued onto the azure, carpeted floor. I quickly looked at Miss Song to see her reaction. She was surprised! Her eyes were opened wide. She must've thought I was a weirdo. Aish. She took my arm and helped me stand up. Omona. I'm such a failure, aigoo. Mental slap slap slap!
 
 
"Ermmmm, sorry Miss Song, I'm not familiar with introductions since I'm from another country. I did what I saw in the drama 'JUMONG'. Kekeke."
 
 
Omona. Fail fail fail. Note to self. Never do what you see in dramas. Especially in ancient-korea-themed dramas.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

How's my fic? Is it okay? Ehehehe pls don't forget to comment so i know if i did well or what..

Ehehehe i'm bored so maybe I'll post 5 chapters! Ehehehe

Thanks for reading ^_^