President Evil and My Stupid Skateboard

My Gangsta Boy

Chapter 4 : President Evil and My Stupid Skateboard

 

After breaking my skateboard in two pcs, I was still standing. Frozen. The whole class was still looking at me, with their mouth ajar. Luckily, someone barged into the room. Ah. Nice~ I felt relieved. The weight on my shoulders disappeared. Kekeke. My classmates averted their sight from me. Now, they're looking at the girl who just entered the room.

 

"I'm sorry Miss Song, I'm late. I had to take care of my face since something happened earlier, this morning."

 

Ah. My savior. Thanks for saving me. I looked at my desk and quietly sat down. I don't want to attract anymore attention. I look at my broken skateboard and put it below my chair. Then, I hear my classmates chatter..

 

"Omo. Jung is late? Is this true?!"

 

"This is the first time I ever saw her late!"

 

"Omona! This delinquent brought bad luck!" 

 

I didn't want to look at my classmates.. All the time they were talking, my eyes were fixed on my desk. Huhuhu. Great job, me. Now they think I'm a bad boy. I lower my head to avoid attention. Damn, I'm still nervous. I tried to look around the room and the class was still busy with their own worlds.

 

"Now class, let's be quiet okay?" My head was still lowered but I heard Miss Song said that. Kekeke. Such an angel. Omo. How could I face her now?! My image is ruined! 

 

"Miss Jung, it's okay, please go to your seat."

 

I hear light footsteps.. I continued to stare at my desk and the sound of the footsteps are getting.. Near? Omo. Don't tell me she's my seatmate?

 

"Miss Jung, since you're the class president, I expect you to take care of Mr. Liu over there, your seatmate. He's the new transferee that I was referring to yesterday."

 

I overhear someone put the bag on the desk beside me. I didn't even bother to look at her. I don't care about my seat mate Kekeke. I was busy gawking at Miss Song.

 

"Okay Miss Song, I shall take responsibility for the new transferee."

 

The girl beside me said that as she was sitting on her chair and fixing her skirt. As usual. I didn't look at anyone. This time, I just stared outside the window. Kekeke. I was seated near the window! Lucky me! As I was appreciating the beautiful sky, I hear my classmates chatting again.

 

"Omo.. Krys! No! The transferee will kill you!"

 

"Krystal! Don't look at him! You'll turn to stone!" Omo? Turn to stone? Am I Medusa?! Omona. These people.. Aish.

 

"Hahaha. Chill you guys. I'm sure that this new transferee is...." While this "President Jung" was talking, I got curious. Kekeke. Who could my seatmate be? My seatmate! My first ever friend! Kekeke! As she was talking, I try to take a glance.. To my surprise, she was looking at me too!

 

"OMONA!" We shouted in unison. The whole class is staring at us.

 

"Sti-Sticker girl? 30,000 won!" I accidentally blurted it out! Omo! Me and my mouth! Bad bad bad! I saw her smile turn into a frown. Then she glared at me, sending a we-do-not-know-each-other-look. She faced the class.. And SMILED?!

 

"Hahaha. Don't worry class. Mr. Liu just mistook me for someone else.. RIGHT MR. LIU?" She glared at me and raised her eyebrows. Wow. This President Jung is a psycho.

 

"R-Right.. Don't mind me." I said.. I looked at Sticker Girl and she glared at me some more. Omomo. If glaring could kill someone, I swear I'm dead by now. She is so scary. Umma... Help..

 

"Now, Mr. Liu, Let's forget about that incident this morning.. Do not ever put up that sticker topic again. You don't know what I could do to you." She said that to me.. Loading.. Brain. My brain is loading. Is she threatening me? Aish. I need to act tough. Huhuhu..

 

"Tch. Whatever." I said while I was ruffling my hair. I looked at her.. And she raised her eyebrows! Aigoo. I'm scared.. This "PRESIDENT JUNG" is two-faced! She acts like a sweet girl but she really is a PSYCHO! Aish. UMMAAA.

 

"Is that a yes? OR A YES?" What?! President Jung said that to me. As she pointed me with her ballpen. I don't have any choice but to say yes, I guess? Being the scaredy-cat that I am, I nod and told her. "Yes. No one will ever know about the 30,000 won Sticker Incident."

 

"Good!" I hear her give out a sigh of relief after hearing my reply.

 

"Tch. President Jung.. More like President Evil.. Kekeke"  Whoops. I accidentally said it! Omomomo!

 

"What was that?" President Evil.. Erm.. I mean, President Jung said..

 

"Nothing, I said I wanted to go home and play my new Resident Evil game." Kekeke Nice save, brain! Good job Ambro! President Evil said nothing. She just rolled her eyes and listened to Miss Victoria Song a.k.a. My Beautiful Angel as she went on with her class discussion. Her voice is so beautiful. I could listen to her speak all day. Kekeke.

 

Wait.. What? I couldn't believe it! My brain actually understand her lessons! Omona!!! I Love this subject! Kekeke. From now on, Math is my favorite subject! Time flew by, as I was listening to Miss Song's lecture about math.

 

*RIIIIIING*

 

Break time! Time sure is fast when you're having fun. Kekeke. Miss Soooong.. My beautiful angel. Kekeke..

 

 

"Okay class, take your break now. Don't forget to eat!" Miss Song said as she went out of the class.. Everyone was going to the cafeteria. I took my bag and accidentally knocked off my broken skateboard. I saw it roll beside President Evil's desk.

 

I got on my feet to get my broken skateboard..

 

 

*THUD!!*

 

Omo! President Jung tripped over my skateboard!

 

 

She was about to stand up from her seat and she stepped on it! I was about to get my skateboard. But something stopped me from doing so. OMONA! I could see her undies! Under her checkered skirt, I saw the color of her undies.. They're.. Light Blue? Omona! Cute! Aigoooo. What the hell? M-M-Milky white legs!  I mentally slap myself! Mental slap slap slap! I think she noticed me gawking at her. . She shifted her eyes to me and gave me an icy glare that could kill anyone.

 

 

I extended my hand to her.. To show her my kindness. And that I, Amber Liu, is a gentleman. Kekeke. I help her stand up, holding her wrists.. But then..

 

 

She pushed me!

 

 

She pushed me with an evil smirk on her face!

 

 

Omomomo! I was about to fall unto the ground.. With my fast reflexes, I grabbed her wrists. And then we fell down to the floor! Kekeke! I dragged her down with me! Serves you right you evil being! Kekeke! Nice job Ambro! Sweet revenge!

 

I opened my eyes.. Omo! I could also see her eyes! Beautiful, onyx eyes, with a hint of brown? I don't know, maybe it's because of the sunlight. Omo. Her face is smooth. But she is so scary. Then, I noticed something was rather heavy..

 

 

OMONA! SHE WAS ON TOP OF ME AS WE FELL 

 

AND....

 

 

OUR LIPS WERE TOGETHER!!

 

 

OUR LIPS TOUCHED!?!

 

 

!! T-This is my first kiss! !! What the hell?! OMOMOMO!

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Ehehehe LOL! Thanks for viewing my story! Ehehe! I would love to hear comments from my readers! Ehehe

 

Don't be shy, I don't bite! Ehehehee ^.^