I'm Not A Bad Boy! Skateboard Incident?

My Gangsta Boy

Chapter 3: I'm Not A Bad Boy! Skateboard Incident?

 
 
"Ehhh. Miss Song, I'm sorry." Great. I made myself look like an idiot to my beautiful homeroom teacher. Omona. Did I just call her beautiful? Well, she is beautiful. Aish! As I stare at her, her wide-open eyes suddenly changed into calm crescents. Kekeke. She was smiling.
 
 
"It's fine, Mr.. Amber Liu. Oh, your uniform will be here in a week, so please bear with wearing civilian clothes for a while." She winked at me.
 
 
Omona. Why does everyone in this school wink?! I think I'm blushing. Mental slap slap slap! Once again, I stared at Miss Song from head to toe. Omo. She's stunning. She doesn't look like a teacher. She looks like a MODEL! Kekeke.  Long hair, slender body, a white blouse, black, pencil cut skirt that was above her knee, and she wore a black, high heeled shoe, maybe three inches tall. Simple yet beautiful. Omo. I'm checking her out? She noticed that I was staring at her. She grabbed her class record and told me to follow her. Aigoo. Embarassing.
 
 
"Let's go to class so you could meet your classmates, Amber." I followed her outside the faculty room.
 
 
"Erm.. Miss Song. I'm kinda nervous."
 
 
I really am nervous. I'm feel like theres butterflies in my stomach. Aigoo. I feel like I'm about to go to the bathroom.. But I'm not? Know that feeling? That's what I'm feeling right now. Kekeke.
 
 
"Hahaha. Don't worry Mr. Liu, just talk to them casually." She said as we walk along the corridor.
 
 
"Ermmmm. Miss Song, that IS my problem. I can't talk to them casually. Even though I look like this, I'm actually shy." OMONA! Why the hell am I telling her about my complex?! Anyways, I feel that I could trust her.
 
 
"Hmmmm. Is that so? Don't worry Mr. Liu, If ever you have any problems, you could talk to me. I'll gladly listen to you." She is such an angel. Thank you Almighty God, for sending this angel into this earth.
 
 
Oh. Without me noticing, we're already here in front of the classroom door. I look above and saw the class sign.. 1-A.. I hope my class is fun.
 
 
 
"Can't wait to meet new friends!" I whisper to myself and did a fist pump in the air.. I'm always like this when I get excited, sorry. I shifted my eyes at Miss Song..
 
 
 
"Sorry, Miss Song, I am excited. Kekeke." She giggled because of my actions. Aigooo. She's so pretty. I'm so happy she's my homeroom teacher!
 
 
Miss Song went inside the room and asked me to wait outside. This is it. Butterflies in my stomach! I wanna go to the bathroom! Ummaaaaa! Appaaaa! Big sis! HELP ME!
 
 
"Okay class, let's welcome Amber Liu, our new transferee."  I guess that's my cue to go in the classroom? I'm so nervous.. And excited! NEW FRIENDS, HERE I COME! NEW LIFE! I Amber Liu, welcomes friendship, unity and teamwork into my life! Or maybe even LOVE! Kekeke. Well. I didn't really talk to anyone before cause they were scared of me. Anyways, time to enter this class, baby!!
 
 
I opened the door and froze for a moment. I eyed my classroom from left to right, admiring it's structure. Cream colored walls, azure floor that looked like wood, different from the faculty room which had carpeted floor. I also see there was a clean chalkboard.. And omo. Something caught my eye.. Miss Song was standing on a stage.. There was a stage infront? What for? For the teachers, I guess? Ahh. So she could see all of her students once she stands infront. I get it. And at the middle, there was a wooden desk. I excitedly walk my way towards the classroom..
 
 
*SLAM!!!!*
 
 
Oh. Oh no I didn't. I accidentally slammed the door as I got inside the 4 walled room. I could see some of my classmates eyes are wide-open and their mouth were ajar. All of their eyes are fixed on me.. I'm feeling nervous.
 
 
As I walk towards Miss Song and her desk, I hear that they are talking. Uninterested whisper could be heard. They were talking about something else. I feel that my classmates don't want me. Huhuhuhuhu. They should stop talking and listen to me! UMAAA APPAAA BIG SIS!! HELP ME PLEASE!
 
 
*THUD* *BAAAAANG*
 
 
. I lost my balance and slammed my hand against the board! Cause of the stupid stage in front of our class room. I was in deep thought that I forgot about this inclined plane. Aish. All of them halted their chatting..
 
 
.......
 
 
The class went silent and Miss Song looked at me..
 
 
"Go on, introduce yourself." She smiled at me. Thank you my angel. I feel a little bit better. Huhuhu Ummaaaa.. I look around the room, examining my classmate's faces. I could hear them whisper..
 
 
"Omo.. He's so scary.."  Me scary?
 
 
"Kyaaa! Don't make eye contact! He might kill you!"  Omo? Why would I kill you?
 
 
 
"OMONA! Maybe he got kicked out cause he killed somebody!" What? I never did that!
 
I feel that I was gonna be sick to my stomach. What do I do? Ohtokke? Ohtokke? W-What do I say? Without thinking what I was doing, my hands suddenly brushed my hair up.  Nice, I could see changes in their faces! Omona! I think I'm doing great! Kekeke. Remember Amber, no kneeling! No Jumong! No nothing! Kekeke
 
 
"Hi. I'm Amber Liu, from LA. Nice to meet you."
 
 
After that, I hurriedly went to the vacant seat at the back and threw my bag at the side of the chair. I looked down and glued my sight to my desk.. I was expecting to see my classmates greet me with their smiles as I raise my head again.
 
 
But instead...
 
 
They look horrified? Oh . What did I do?
 
 
"No bow?! What a jerk!"
 
 
"Whoooo.. Great, now I'm stuck in the same class with a delinquent."
 
 
"I'm scared.. He didn't even bow and he slammed his bag on the floor."
 
 
Ohtokke.. Huhuhu.. Looks like the same fate will happen to me here.. My body feels heavy.. I can't move! I need to get out of this room! Someone, HELP ME! I stand up and...
 
 
*CRAAAACK*
 
 
The class went silent.. Everyone looked shocked? I wonder what happened. I examined their faces and all of them were looking at me. Huh? What happened? I shifted my gaze towards the floor and...
 
 
I STEPPED ON MY SKATEBOARD? AND IT BROKE INTO 2 PCS?!
 
 
I looked at my classmates and.. They look... Scared.. ! I KNOW THE LOOK ON THEIR FACES!!! NO!! NO!! NONONO! D-don't tell me... D-d-don't tell me... 
 
 
D-don't tell me they think I'm a bad boy?! AAAAAAHHHH APPAAAAAAAAAA....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

3rd chapter is up! Ehehehe

 

Dont forget to subscribe!

 

Thanks 4 reading my stories even though I . Ehehehe I promise that I'll improve

 

Eeeeep it's 2:30am already. I'm gonna post the other chapters tomorrow.. Ehehehe

 

 

:*