Revenge for a Thug! At Least Next Week, I Get My School Uniform?

My Gangsta Boy

Chapter 9: Revenge for a Thug! At Least Next Week, I Get My School Uniform?

 

I took a glance at the four boys and all of them had their mouth slightly agaped and their eyes wide open. They're shocked, I guess? Especially Minho-shi. Pffft. I guess they never experienced trouble in school life? The look on their faces gives it all. None of them had ever set foot into the principal's office.

 

Miss Song sent me to the office and I explained the whole thing with a made up story. After that, I got a slip. Wow. I got a 3 day vacation, an early weekend. Great. Great great great. I guess they suspended me because they also thought I was a delinquent. Since I already had bad records, they didn't go easy on me. Aish. I thought I could get out of this mess safely since it's my first day of school.

 

After the meeting, Miss Song looked at me. I guess when she heard my story, she got disappointed? Deugun.. Deugun.. I went out of the office without looking at Miss Song. . I'm feeling something that I can't explain.. What is this? Anger? Love? Disappointment? 

 

"Well, at least when I get back to school next week, I have my uniform on! Kekeke." I said while I was walking out of the office, trying to make myself feel better. I saw the boys at the hall. Minho, Sooyoung, Sooyeon and Taeyeon together with that evil entity, Jung. Oh. I also spot Luna and Sulli at the back. I'm sure they already know what happened. I could see them chatting with each other.

 

As I walk pass them, I sent them a glare. Omo. I feel like crying right now. . I try to hold in my tears. I clench my fists and stopped walking. I look up, trying to prevent my tears from falling. After I got the courage, I looked at them.

 

"What the are you guys looking at? It's over, so go back to your stupid classrooms!" Omo. I shouted at them. They didn't respond, they just stared at me in surprise. I don't know if the people having their classes in this floor heard that. I don't care.

 

I guess I made them feel a little guilty? Aish. I'm not in the mood right now. As I walk away from them, I saw Jung and her gang enter our room. Our room was at the first floor along with the principal's office. Minho, Sooyoung, Sooyeon and Taeyeon were walking up the stairs. Taeyeon was still crying while Sooyeon threw his arm over his shoulder as they walk. Is that what they call bromance? Kekeke. I continued to look at them as they go upstairs.

 

Omo. What the hell? Did I just think that Jung was guilty about what happened? I did, right? Stupid me. This must be her Revenge for a thug like me. She planned it all along. I drag my feet along the hall, wanting to get out of the school building. My heart just felt heavy every minute I stay here.

 

While I was spacing out, I didn't notice that I was already standing infront of my apartment door. I was thinking if I should open it or what. I kept staring at my door till I felt that someone was watching me.

 

"Omo! Young man! Did you eat the lunch I gave you?"

 

Oh. It's the ahjumma this morning. I haven't even touched the lunch yet. Cause stupid stuff happened at school. And I've got no one to eat it with. I always dream of eating my lunch with my friends. Aish, with the things that happened awhile ago, I guess that's impossible? Well, it would be heartbreaking if I told her the truth right? I have to lie.. I need to lie.

 

"Oh yes ahjumma. I ate it with my friends. Kekeke. It was delicious, thank you. I'll wash the lunch box and give it to you after it's cleaned up."  Omo. I just lied? Pathetic.

 

"Aigoo. It's fine, young man. You could give that to me tomorrow, I'm just visiting my daughter right now. I'm waiting for her to come home from school. It's her first time being away from her parents." She said as she smiled. I smiled back at her as she went in her apartment. Hmmm.  624.. My eyes are still fixed on my apartment door. Aish. The door will never open even if I keep staring at it, right? With that, I finally decided to go in.

 

As I went in, I took off my shoes and put them nicely on my shoe rack. I threw my socks at the floor since I was too lazy to go to the bathroom and put in in the laundry bin. I laid my bag on top of the table and made my way to the sofa. My apartment has two rooms, one of them is my bedroom and the other is an empty room. I haven't decided what to do with that room yet, so I left it empty. Of course I also have a bathroom, it's positioned in between the two rooms. Kekeke. Convenient for mornings. The kitchen and living room are adjacent to each other, a carpet was the only separation between them. I was the one who put that carpet so don't complain! Most of my stuff in the apartment was black, white and had plain prints. Kekeke. I love those.

I stared at my sofa and then finally decided to sit down. Then suddenly, events that happened this morning start flashing back. I was thinking about so many things. I tried to watch TV but didn't find anything good.

 

"Why do they have to judge me by the way I look?" I look up, and stare at the white ceiling. And then I suddenly closed my eyes, trying to stray myself off these thoughts. I want to forget what happened. I wanted to erase all of what I was feeling.

 

"Why do I have to be so damn stupid? Aish." As I open my eyes, there were.. Tears? Tears were rolling down my cheek.

 

 

What the hell am I crying for? I slowly wipe the tears on my cheeks with my jacket's sleeve.

 

"I knew nothing was gonna change. I'm still a delinquent everywhere I go."

 

I said as I was trembling, trying to hold back my tears. I curled up and hugged my knees then I laid my head at the armrest of this black, leather sofa, trying to find warmth..

 

And I started crying.

 


 

Awww! Thanks for the comments. Thank you for reading. Hehehe

I will try to improve more! fmaXp3rt jjang! Hehehe