A Date with Ahjumma and Ahjussi! Smile at Me?

My Gangsta Boy

Chapter 14: A Date with Ahjumma and Ahjussi! Smile at Me?

 

Ding Dong~ A cute tone began to play as I ran towards the door to open it. Kekeke. That must be ahjumma~ Today is thursday, my second day of no classes. I woke up extra early because I have an appointment with ahjumma. She's gonna go with me to buy a mobile phone. Kekeke. I can't wait.

 

I opened the door, revealing a woman dressed casually, wearing a white sleevleless blouse, black jeans and flat shoes as she clutch her white handbag on her right hand. Omo. Ahjumma really looks good today~

 

"Ah, good morning ahjumma~ You look good today."

 

"Aigoo, this young boy." Aaaah. Ahjumma pinched my cheeks again~ She does that a lot, right? Whats up with my cheeks anyways? Kekeke.

 

I went outside my apartment and locked it. And saw a man beside ahjumma. He had a white polo shirt on and also wore black jeans. Kekeke. Their outfits matched, it must be ahjussi. "Good morning, sir. I'm Amber Liu, nice to meet you." I bowed. He eyed me from head to toe, walked towards me and ruffled my hair.

 

"You must be the young lad that my wife was talking about. She said you were a kind and cute boy. Kekeke." Omo. I could feel my face get hot. I avoid ahjussi's eyes because of embarassment. Aish. I looked at ahjumma and saw her giggling.

 

We went to ahjussi's car which was parked behind the building. He drove a red, BMW X6. Kekeke. I guess that's their family car? Omo. They're rich, I thought. As we drove through the roads, ahjussi broke the silence and asked me..

 

"Which store did you want to go to Amber?"

 

"Erm, ahjussi, I wanted to get a new mobile phone but I didn't know where to. Kekeke." I said as I was rubbing my wrists. Aish. I'm nervous. I felt like I was imposing on them. Ahjumma must've felt that I was nervous so she sent me a smile. Of course, I smiled back at her. 

 

"Oh. Our daughter just got a new phone last week. Let's go to that store." Ahjussi suggested, earning a yes from ahjumma. Kekeke. They look cute. They kept staring and laughing at each other while ahjussi was driving. Kekeke.

 

"Amber, you don't need to be shy, act normal around us."

 

"O-Okay, ahjussi, I will try to. Kekeke."

 

"Omo. Your apartment is just beside our daughter's. Maybe I should ask you to watch over her, right honey?"

 

"Aigoo, thats true. Maybe you should be friends with our daughter."

 

I could only nod at their conversation. I didn't know what to do while I was inside the car. I just stared outside the window, feeling awkward. Aish. Why am I this shy around them?

 

We got into the store and they helped me choose a phone. As we were going through the display, they recommended me that I should get the same phone that their kids had. After a few minutes of looking, I finally gave up looking for a phone and went with ahjussi's suggestion. I got the same phone as their kids. I got a white iPhone. Kekeke. I paid for my purchase and smiled at the couple. My first ever phone! I'm gonna cherish you forever~

 

After the phone shopping, we went to eat at a korean restaurant.. Brown walls.. Wooden floor.. The place was relaxing.. We were sitting in a round, mahogany table and there was a grill in the middle. They ordered food and asked me what I liked to eat.. Ahhh I'm so embarrassed.. I wasn't good at using the chopsticks.. My hands were stiff as a wooden plank. Aish..

 

While we were having a meal, ahjumma and ahjussi told me stories about their children. They said they had two kids. A boy and a girl to be exact. They told me that their daughter is a consistent top student. Kekeke. Ahjumma said that lately, she's having problems with her son because of his studies. Their son is kind of a problem child, they said he wasn't like this before.. He was a top student before but something changed about him.

 

As we ate the food, I got to know the couple better. I never really got the courage to ask their names. I was too shy to ask. Aish. Here I am again with my shyness. While we were eating, I started taking pictures with ahjumma and ahjussi. Kekeke. Ahjussi and ahjumma made a peace sign with their fingers while I was in between them, smiling like there was no tomorrow. It looked so adorable so I set it as my wallpaper. We looked like a family~ Aish. I miss my umma and appa. And Jackie too. Huhuhu.

 

They drove me back to the apartment and bid goodbye. "Take care, Amber. See you again soon!" Ahjumma said while handing me my shopping bag. "Thanks ahjumma and ahjussi, I had fun! I'll be sure to repay you for the free meal!" I said as I closed the door of their car and waved at them before they drove off.

 

I went into the building, holding my shopping bag while skipping like a child and my eyes were glued onto the shiny, marble floor. As I walked further in, I saw President Jung waiting for the elevator.

 

Deugun.. Deugun..

 

Again, we stared at each other. Her jet black hair was spread along her shoulders.. She was in our school uniform.. Dark blue blazer with a light blue blouse underneath.. White, knee-length skirt with black, plaid print.. Below-the-knee high socks.. The school uniform looks good on her.. Aish.. She's beautiful~ Omo? What the hell am I saying.. I guess her classes have ended. She was carrying her books with her arms and I noticed her sighing. She looked.. Tired? Aish. Why does she have to be so cute and scary at the same time? Maybe it's time that I should be nice to her?

 

I walked towards her and swiftly snatched her books from both of her hands. I swear I could feel her glaring at me..

 

As we wait for the elevator, I looked at her.. Our eyes were connected and..

 

Dugeun.. Dugeun.. My heart started beating like crazy. 

 

President Jung was smiling at me.

 


 

Ehehehe kryber!! Damn.. No internet for this week. Arghhh.. Ehehe we'll go out of town tomorrow so i'm gonna update lots..

Thank you for reading my fic, even though I'm still a noob :*

 

Vraiment? Merci!!!!  fmaXp3rt, I shall call you master.. Thanks for commenting and I'll do the assignment you gave me!! I will try to improve  in a week!! Ehehehe